The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The protests are in the name of freedom. But what is freedom? > Comments

The protests are in the name of freedom. But what is freedom? : Comments

By John Wright, published 26/10/2020

Throughout much of the world there have been protests, in the name of freedom, against some of the steps taken by governments to stop the spread of Covid-19.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Steele Redux is trying to redefine TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) so that he can't be labelled as having TDS. Good try maybe next time. This is an expected Communist tactic.
Posted by Canem Malum, Tuesday, 27 October 2020 11:13:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Alison Jane,

Please don't think for a moment that I am angry, I'm really not.

My replies to you are quite clinical. I take what you have put up and craft a response reflecting the same language and tone. I have done this for a while now. There is nothing personal about it so I hope you aren't taking offence.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 28 October 2020 8:29:08 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ney problems, when you reach 60, there are more important tings in dee old life!. Hippo weekend ta ya!
Posted by Alison Jane, Wednesday, 28 October 2020 8:34:46 AM
According to Law Freedom includes being stupid !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 31 October 2020 6:38:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy