The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Jordan moves to resolve West Bank sovereignty problem it created > Comments

Jordan moves to resolve West Bank sovereignty problem it created : Comments

By David Singer, published 11/8/2020

Razzaz has raised the possibility of a 'one-state solution' to replace the 'two-state solution'.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Just to prove Melania canna speaka in Engleesh - here's Mel http://youtu.be/H2NHBjHNo_o?t=1m20s
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 11 August 2020 10:36:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
plantagenet,
I didn't know she had such a great sense of humour !
Let's see you put on an act in Slovak Lingo & put it up on Youtube !
As for the conspiracy theory on the West Bank, why not write a Novel to publish right at election time ?
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 12 August 2020 7:22:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Giddy Iddy

I'll do better than thatty.

Here's her hubby http://youtu.be/BWLMmSRn8xc?t=30s

where "Trump falsely claims "in 1917 The Great Pandemic...ended the Second World War""

Cheerio

Piddy
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 12 August 2020 10:34:19 AM
Pete,

Trumpf is unaware that his own grandfather, the brothel-owner, Fred Sr's father, died of the Spanish Flu in 1918, before it was well-known.

But he knew about Hitler rampaging all over Europe in 1928, causing the Depression. Stable genius !

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Wednesday, 12 August 2020 10:39:38 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Pete,

Trumpf is unaware that his own grandfather, the brothel-owner, died of the Spanish Flu in 1918, before it was designated as a pandemic.

But he knew a bit about Hitler rampaging all over Europe in 1928, causing the Depression.

I wonder how he'd go on SBS's 'Mastermind'. Caitlin would cream him.

Stephen Loosley has an article in today's Australian, suggesting that Trumpf might drop out of the race. I doubt it, it's not in a psychotic's nature to admit defeat like that.

But that's not to say that he might not have an accident in the next 83 days. I wouldn't try crossing the street if I was him. Or stand near windows. Or go on any long drives with fellow-Republicans.

Oh hello, Runner, didn't see you there.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Wednesday, 12 August 2020 10:49:56 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
plantagenet,
All I heard was "and probably ended the second World War".
When one considers how depleted all soldiers were from energy & spirit, it's not out of the question that they simply got too sick !
I recall many old blkes telling stories of how stuffed everyone was towards the end.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 12 August 2020 6:13:06 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy