The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Jewish People reclaiming sovereignty in biblical heartland after 3000 years > Comments

Jewish People reclaiming sovereignty in biblical heartland after 3000 years : Comments

By David Singer, published 7/7/2020

The United Nations is disgracefully trying to prevent a miracle happening 100 years after the world first gave its historic imprimatur to an impossible dream becoming a possible reality.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
#Yuyutsu

Finally you have had the intellectual honesty to admit:
" Well, I PARTIALLY agree with the contents of the PLO clause that you produced"

What part do you agree with and what part don't you agree with?

Why do you have "nothing but contempt" for article 15 of the Hamas Charter?
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 28 July 2020 9:17:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear David,

How tedious, you like wasting my time... Just because some idiots which I don't even know wrote something, why should the onus be on me to prove that I have no connection with them?

«The Balfour Declaration, the Mandate for Palestine, and everything that has been based upon them,»

Nothing has been based upon them!

«are deemed null and void.»

Thus nothing has been voided.

«Claims of historical or religious ties of Jews with Palestine»

SOME Jews have historical and/or religious ties with the land of Israel (but not with this stupid, non-existing "Palestine").

«are incompatible with the facts of history»

SOME claims are incompatible.
If one's ancestral origins are from other regions, then how can they claim a historical connection?
If someone is not religious/observant, then how can they claim a religious connection?

«and the true conception of what constitutes statehood.»

Incompatible with violence? Is that what these PLO idiots complain about?

«Judaism, being a religion,»

Judaism is in the eye of the beholder. There's no standard agreed definition.

«is not an independent nationality.»

Well nothing is "an independent nationality" anyway.

«Nor do Jews constitute a single nation with an identity of its own»

Well I'm forced to agree, only because there is no such rubbish as "nation".

«they are citizens of the states to which they belong.»

People are being counted as "citizens" whether they like it or not, but this doesn't say anything about them. Nobody "belongs" to a state. To accuse Jews for being citizens is akin to the practice of accusing women for being raped.

«Why do you have "nothing but contempt" for article 15 of the Hamas Charter?»

It's violent terrorist crap.

I've done so this once, but I will not continue to waste my time analysing in detail each stupid and irrelevant text that you throw at me.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 30 July 2020 1:05:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Yuyutsu

You state:
"«The Balfour Declaration, the Mandate for Palestine, and everything that has been based upon them,»

Nothing has been based upon them!

«are deemed null and void.»

Thus nothing has been voided."

Unadulterated rubbish - as usual

Government of Palestine (which included Transjordan) was undertaken by Britain from 1922 to 1948 under authority of the League of Nations Mandate for Palestine. Article 6 of the Mandate has remained operative since 1948 until 2020 because of article 80 of the UN Charter.

The Jewish-Arab conflict will remain unresolved whilst the PLO and its Arab supporters fail to recognise the legality of the Mandate for Palestine and what subsequently followed over the next 100 years.

You further state:
"«Nor do Jews constitute a single nation with an identity of its own»

Well I'm forced to agree, only because there is no such rubbish as "nation".

You and the PLO are locked in together in this overt expression of Jew-hatred that is at complete odds with what all 51 members of the League of Nations unanimously agreed.

A person is known by the company he keeps.
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 30 July 2020 5:33:20 PM
Dear David,

«A person is known by the company he keeps.»

I do not keep company with any "Palestinians" and their institutions, nor with the United-Nations and/or their predecessors.

But yes, I did keep the company of a lawyer for longer than I needed, so I will try to avoid this in future.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 30 July 2020 8:25:46 PM
#Yuyutsu

Your last comment is the first sensible comment you have made during your bizarre rant.
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 30 July 2020 11:01:52 PM
"On Sunday morning, 3 May 2020, at around 6:45 A.M., three Palestinians from the village of Dhinnaba in Tulkarm District arrived at an agricultural gate in the barrier west of the village of Far’on. The three, W.H, 55, and his two adult sons, have agricultural permits to enter their land, which lies west of the barrier. Soldiers were supposed to open the gate at 7:00 A.M., but none arrived. At 7:30, the three men gave up and decided, along with other Palestinians waiting there, to try and cross the barrier through a nearby opening. As soon as they did so, soldiers lying in ambush opened live fire at them with no prior warning. They shot one of the sons,.’I.H, 31, in the right leg. An Israeli ambulance took him to the nearby al-Kafriyat checkpoint, and from there a Red Crescent ambulance drove him to Thabet Thabet Hospital in Tulkarm. The soldiers did not allow his father and brother to go with him and ordered them to leave."
B'TSELEM
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 31 July 2020 11:22:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy