The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Buddhist, Rohingya and Christian lives matter > Comments

Buddhist, Rohingya and Christian lives matter : Comments

By Spencer Gear, published 25/6/2020

Why must I go to alternate media for information about persecution?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Spencer, as I understand it, these so called 'Royhingha" are just Bangla Deshi Muslims who have fled hideously overpopulated Bangla Desh to a Buddhist country, which is not so overpopulated. The Burmese don't want them because they are Buddhist, and the Muslims have been taking over Buddhist lands and slaughtering Buddists since that accursed prophet Mohammad first convinced some Arab idiots he was some sort of messenger of God.

The Burmese Buddhists don't want Muslims in their country and I don't blame them.

Over the border in Buddhist Thailand, the Muslims have been causing trouble there for decades, massacring's Thais, shooting up police stations and killing Thai policemen. The Burmese don't want the same thing to happen to their country and it will happen if they are stupid enough to just keep allowing Muslims to pour over their borders and set up shop. Even Nobel Prizewinner Suu Kyi keeps her mouth shut over what the Burmese Army does to Muslims. She is considered almost the mother of Burma, but her own population would turn on her overnight if she started moaning about the Burmese Army driving the Bangla Deshi Muslims back to their own sheethole Muslim country.

Instead of moaning about Muslims, Spencer, how about attacking Islam which is the cause of so much misery and terrorisms around the world? And the reason why Muslims are the most despised people on this planet. One thing is certain, Spencer, the more Muslim a nation is, the craphole it is.

I sure hate to destroy your pixie like faith in humanity Spencer, and your compulsive desire to be a do gooder, but for God's sake grow a brain.

Nobody wants Muslims pouring unchecked into their country. And if you think otherwise, you are down n the garden dancing with the fairies, alongside Plantagenet and Paul1405. Even the Muslims in Malaysia don't want them. And Australia does not want them either. We have enough problems with the ones we have here already, as well as certain other dysfunctional minorities who are unable to prosper in advanced western societies.
Posted by LEGO, Thursday, 25 June 2020 9:06:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Unfortunately everyone puts different values on different lives. The secularist puts next to no value on unborn babies. Black and white activist put almost zero value on the life of Police, militant Hindus and muslims put no value on Christians lives. blm protestors are simply anarchist or totally naïve. Many black criminals put little value on black lives as shown by the way they murder and bash each other. We don't hear much about persecuted Christians from the lying liberal media because they have the spirit of anti Christ and it does not fit their lying narratives. Fake race crimes are far more likely to be picked up than persecution of Christians. Look at the latest racist driver caught out.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 25 June 2020 10:14:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I decide what and who matters to me, not a bunch of yobbo, vicious demonstrators and rioters, nor pathetic do-gooders peeing their pants because some sociopath says they are racist. This latest burst of anti-social behaviour has nothing to do with anything but anarchy.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 25 June 2020 10:23:05 AM
What of it? After all, all lives matter. Be they black, brown or bridle.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 25 June 2020 12:25:53 PM
Spencer Gear has a heart.
I like that about Spencer Gear.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 25 June 2020 6:54:15 PM
Thank you, Spencer, may God bless you!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 25 June 2020 9:33:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy