The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > COVID-19 Four Corners looks back – ignores urgent need for Quarantine accommodation > Comments

COVID-19 Four Corners looks back – ignores urgent need for Quarantine accommodation : Comments

By Arthur Dent, published 3/4/2020

As far as I know the only places that may have got their initial outbreaks under temporary control are those that did move infected people to quarantine accommodation.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Hey SteeleRedux,

I'll tell you something I heard.
Israel has desperately been trying to get medical equipment.
They even advertise that they're using covert means and undermining other countries to get what they need.
The US doesn't have enough for itself.
They've given advice to soldiers to cover their faces with T'shirts.
Meanwhile the US just in the last few days sent 1 million masks to Israel;
Also I remember a story a week or so back where Trump sent New York a truckload of masks, Mossad had intecepted it and it was being hoarded by a group of Israelis.
The police did a raid and got the stuff back, but I haven't heard any more since the US sent them a planeload of supplies...

All whilst the US military are told to use a T-shirt.
I don't really support the soldiers, I think they're paid mercenaries, for unjust wars
- But what an insult "Use a T-shirt" whilst your government sends a million masks to a foreign country.

You may not believe the things that I say, that's ok.
My YouTube source is generally 50% fact and 50% working theory.
When he (George Webb) states something as fact, you can believe it is.
As far as working theory goes he's right far more often than not.
They'll keep digging down, don't you worry.
My second source (The Last American Vagabond) occasionally gets things wrong but the good info by far outweighs when he gets things wrong or out of context.

None of us should believe anything on face value.
We should all demand more evidence instead of falling for pre-prepared narratives.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 10 April 2020 4:42:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Archair you need to get out more, look at the birds, the trees, the rivers..... otherwise you will believe the aliens are behind D Don, Bojo and Scomo... too much Dr who mate.

Happy peaceful, safe and distant easter to all of ya!
Posted by Alison Jane, Friday, 10 April 2020 4:48:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey SteeleRedux,

"I certainly don't subscribe to anything you have put about the origins of the virus. Occam's Razor rules here I'm afraid."

Doe's Occam's Razor mean we just jump to the simplest answer:

a/ In spite of all evidence? or;
b/ After we've taken all evidence into account?

Do we 'assume' that since 'most' of the first 'reported' cases traced back to Wuhan fish market that it started there?
Do we ignore the epidemiologists who say it must've started at a larger global event in October / November?
Do we ignore the closure of Fort Detrick and the strange nursing home deaths?
Or the similar symptoms and deaths related to 'vaping illness'?
Do we ignore the connection to Milan from garment manufacturers to the Military Games?
Do we not look at the people at the WHO Adhanom, Fauci, Birx, and others Bavari, Redfield: their backgrounds, patents and who benefits from C19?
Do we not look at connections between these people and those in or connected to the US government who have ran covert operations involving bioweapons?
Do we not look at the virus itself to determine whether or not it was a naturally occuring mutation or an engineered one?
Understand how it differs from MERS and SARS?
Whether or not it split into numerous strains?
Do we not need to have a better understanding on what goes on in these labs?
Are they creating things to defend against biological attacks?
Or are they creating things to be used in biological attacks?
Deliberately trying to transmit virus from some animals to other animals and eventually to humans, as weapons and on purpose, for a purpose?
Using Gene-slicing to create all sorts of things that would never have occurred naturally?

Shouldn't we know the facts on these issues?
Once we exhaust all these lines of inquiry and get down to the barebone facts maybe then we can consider the simplest answer then.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 10 April 2020 10:50:12 PM
[Cont.]

"The Washington Post has done a good breakdown of the timeline and just how obstructionist both the Chinese and the White House have been for the officials trying to deal with this in the US."

Forget China, they had tens of thousands of cases and Trump was saying 'It's just a flu, it'll all blow over' or something to that effect.
You want to know what the real truth is?
Here's Occam's Razor for ya:

THEY KNEW, BUT DIDN'T TELL US AND SOLD STOCK
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 10 April 2020 10:51:17 PM
Well said Armchair. I am a strong believer in Occam's razor principles, and like you need to investigate first and thoroughly... and the apply.

Unlike Climate change cultists who use it to jump to their simple Carbon focused world, just because its suits their simple agenda and understanding of the complexities of the water, nitrogen, sulphur,....carbon cycles!
Posted by Alison Jane, Saturday, 11 April 2020 4:48:49 AM
Amazing Polly (YouTube Channel) is doing some good work.
This one is well worth watching, I watched it last night.
Good to have a look at Bill Gates in all of this.

Boom Info on Maeve Kennedy, Birx, Gates - CORRECTED
http://youtu.be/zoK6h4Mg7E8

Whitney Webb also has a new article in her 'Engineering Contagion' series.
http://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/category/whitney-webb/

George Webb continues to drill-down
Fauci, Birx, and Redfield - Army Virus Bioweapons Plan
http://youtu.be/CJelNf7hewk

Currently watching latest episode of The Last American Vagabond, then I'll go check out mhaze's Epoch Times article.

"COVID-19" Whatever It Is, Was Here Before 2020 & Clear Evidence Death Numbers Are Being Manipulated
http://youtu.be/uSaXB8vhMtc
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 11 April 2020 8:21:14 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy