The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > COVID-19 Four Corners looks back – ignores urgent need for Quarantine accommodation > Comments

COVID-19 Four Corners looks back – ignores urgent need for Quarantine accommodation : Comments

By Arthur Dent, published 3/4/2020

As far as I know the only places that may have got their initial outbreaks under temporary control are those that did move infected people to quarantine accommodation.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Good article... shame about "their ABC" filtered view of this.....

1. No blame on "Chai-na"
2. No praise or apology for the key strategic success of the use of Xmas Island. "Their ABC" tried to execute SCOMO over bushfires, then over Xmas Island and calling Dutton Morrison pair "racist"
3. Dr 'Stormin' Norman Swan, the anchor-man for their alternative government conflicting messages and with hubris then blaming Government for the confusion they caused!

Shame, Shame, Shame......
Posted by Alison Jane, Friday, 3 April 2020 10:06:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Their ABC doing it's usual poor best . Good with hindsight and attacking anything that doesn't fit it's ' progressive beliefs ...

Their ABC , with it's opinions and analysis has been pathetic so far during this crises. It needs to be de-constructed !
Posted by Aspley, Friday, 3 April 2020 10:23:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
When will we hear of ABC funding being brought back to Earth ?
Posted by individual, Friday, 3 April 2020 11:11:46 AM
Quarantine is possible only if there are home delivery services, and these are not being provided by Coles or Woolworths, at least in Canberra ( despite the thousands available as packers, idle trucks, and grossly overpaid executives).
Posted by Leslie, Friday, 3 April 2020 12:02:48 PM
Elementary my dear Watson!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 3 April 2020 4:14:03 PM
A left winger in favour of gulags, detention and punishing the population, who would have thought it?
I still cannot get straight answers? How many people have died this year compared to the same period for the preceding ten years?
Apparently it is very infectious, a not uncommon thing for virus to be in it's initial launch. Kills old people, well what doesn't? Pneumonia is always referred to as " The old mans friend".
For this, idiot politicians have gutted economies and are destroying businesses and jobs at an increasing rate. We will pay for this for the next fifty years and idiot Andrews and his "If it saves one life" when he is talking about people 70 and over, please!
I am 73 and if I died of it who would be surprised?
Posted by JBowyer, Saturday, 4 April 2020 9:45:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy