The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Only the dead fish go with the flow! > Comments

Only the dead fish go with the flow! : Comments

By Stuart Ballantyne, published 1/4/2020

A kindergarten teacher friend told me at the time that if you don't keep the kids busy they will quickly degenerate into fighting.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
I'll be "fighting" with rope shackles on a sixteen footer today.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 1 April 2020 8:22:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I just mowed my back lawn and the railway reserve.
David
Posted by VK3AUU, Wednesday, 1 April 2020 10:08:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm getting plenty of fresh air & sunshine mowing the 1.25 acre garden/house paddock, & keeping my remote control airstrips nicely mowed down the paddock.

However I'll be going for a return drive of 80 kilometers later today to a small super market in a village far from the city for my bread later. This will give me my bread from a shop less likely to be contaminated, & get me out for an hour or so, something we all need.

Honestly officer, I'm just going to get the bread.

I saw some cop on TV this morning publicly backing down from their over aggressive policing of the stay at home excessiveness, saying sun baking in sparsely populated parks will be permitted, so a little sanity has been forced on this panic.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 1 April 2020 11:57:59 AM
some cop on TV this morning publicly backing dow
Hasbeen,
Cop being the operative word here, a Police Officer would use moral & logic !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 1 April 2020 5:30:25 PM
some pretty good advice Stuart. Certainly rip up the Paris agreement.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 1 April 2020 5:46:32 PM
Seniors to kindergarten kids:

Don't fight, instead go sailing, mow the lawn for mum, buy bread for pop...and don't waste time sunbaking in the park, or a naughty policeman will get you.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 1 April 2020 6:46:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy