The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump's dreadful foreign policy > Comments

Trump's dreadful foreign policy : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 4/2/2020

Trump has no coherent foreign policy doctrine, no understanding of historical perspective, and no knowledge of the intricacies of various regional conflicts.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
I don't understand why so many Americans voted for Trump in the first place as he always appeared to me to be a rather ignorant,infantile and Narcissistic individual who used women for his own gratification and boasted about it. He had no experience of foreign relations only his own. Why he could ever be a leader of the United States is beyond me with all his childish tweets and back flips.
Posted by snake, Tuesday, 4 February 2020 10:23:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
snake,
They voted for him because they found that those Public Servants & bureaucrats climbing up through the ranks have always failed. So, a businessman who hasn't been inducted into the swamp was & is seen as a viable alternative. If anything, more Americans apparently have jobs now than under the previous models ! Academics don't understand that but that's how it is.
Cold hard cash in the pocket feeds the family whereas warm'n fozzy rhetoric doesn't !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 4 February 2020 10:56:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What I can't understand is why Australians feel the need to argue the toss about foreign politics and politicians. It's not if we don't have enough problems with our own, whom we actually get to vote for, or against. I bet the Yanks don't even know who our leader is.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 4 February 2020 11:18:47 AM
Defies logic's rational, but then so have all the other would be if they could be, rulers of the world?

And we could all be forgiven for deciding he is a mad as a cut snake? I could say more and what I really think?

But nobody is listening and nobody cares! Just as long as the odd palm is lined with the obligatory, allegorical, forty pieces of silver?

Even as our world accelerates toward an extinction event!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 4 February 2020 11:26:52 AM
You are right ttbn, the majority of Americans would have no idea who our Prime Minister was and wouldn't care much about Australia or even know where it was. They would have heard of The Crocodile Hunter and that's about all. However, what happens in the USA and what decisions are made there often directly affect us here, so we naturally have an interest in who governs there unfortunately.
Posted by snake, Tuesday, 4 February 2020 11:35:27 AM
Yep Trump exposes and starts to drain the swamp. No wonder they fight back with endless criticism. Those horrible 'ignorant' deplorables growing by the day as we approach the 2020 election. On the other hand the lying left liberal media, academia, globalist are all looking pretty petty and silly as Trump has kicked goal after goal.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 4 February 2020 11:42:31 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy