The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trolls, bots, bushfires and climate change > Comments

Trolls, bots, bushfires and climate change : Comments

By Charles Essery, published 22/1/2020

The local BBC was claiming some fake social media pushed arson as the major factor and that this was a misinformation campaign by anti-global warming bots.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
AJ: that while Stats are useful, but nothing more than a tool, and definitely not the arbitrator of truth!

I have noticed, that Stats, provided by GW/CC enthusiasts, are real, while those provided by so called Denialists are not. As explained by the Warmists. Strange that.

Survivors.
With this outbreak of a World Wide Pandemic out of China I recalled watching "Survivors" in the 70's. I am told they did a remake in 2008. I missed that one. It's not on anywhere. I just remembered the Series.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 27 January 2020 1:53:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"I have noticed, that Stats, provided by GW/CC enthusiasts, are real, while those provided by so called Denialists are not. As explained by the Warmists. Strange that."

Can you clarify this?
Posted by Alison Jane, Monday, 27 January 2020 6:32:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AJ: Can you clarify this?

I think that's reasonably straight forward & self explanatory, but, for the Uni Educated, I'll try to elucidate further.

Here goes.

<Stats, provided by GW/CC enthusiasts, are real,>

Anything quoted by GW/CC Enthusiates, according to them is upright, honest & true.

<those provided by so called Denialists are not.>

Any Stats provided by Denialists are all wrong, according to GW/CC Enthusiasts.

<As explained by the Warmists.>

GW/CC Enthusiasts say that any Stats provided by So called Denialists are made up & are wrong because they disagree with what "they" want you to believe.

GE = Global Warmist.
CC = Climate Change.

Sorry to sound Patronizing or appear to be doing the Mansplaining thing. I'm just trying to help. Really. Ay.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 27 January 2020 7:24:14 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy