The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Privileging prejudice: the threat and opportunity posed by the movement for 'religious freedom' > Comments

Privileging prejudice: the threat and opportunity posed by the movement for 'religious freedom' : Comments

By Rodney Croome, published 5/6/2019

Anti-LGBTI prejudice has found euphemisms to hide behind like 'religious freedom', 'freedom of speech', 'freedom of conscience' and 'parental rights'.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
"I'm old enough to remember when Australians who didn't like LGBTI people were honest enough to say so".

So do I. Now, people have been bluffed into silence by screeching homos and their Green Labor enablers.

Croome has decided on the 'poor me' defence by by boo-hooing about a dislike of certain PEOPLE. Disliking homosexuality is not the same as disliking the poor unfortunates who have the problem.

I know five homosexuals, and I find them all quite likeable. I probably know more who,unlike Croome, don't draw attention to their sexual preferences and deliberately exploit victimhood.

Note that the dour Robin Gray's unwelcoming attitude to homsexuals in Tasmania didn't stop Croome and his cohort from living safely there. The problem with some of these people is that, if they can't find a problem, they will create one. It's all about an unnatural self-regard that forces them to put themselves in the limelight all the time.

They have their SSM, equality - the lot; so why can't they just shut up and get on with their lives like everyone else - if they are so 'normal'.

So hungry for attention is this person, that he has to come up with the ludicrous notion that, "religious freedom came to mean legal privilege for anti-gay prejudice". You can't get much loopier than that!

Eight pages of embittered, warped garbage. I wonder what the average 'gay' person thinks of Rodney Croomes' constant grandstanding and ridiculous prattle.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 5 June 2019 10:24:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
They need to do a referendum or whatever its called, to deal with the religious freedom situation.
Posted by progressive pat, Wednesday, 5 June 2019 10:55:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Apart from a few blinkered or willfully blind folk, almost everyone has a friend or rally we've known for virtually all their life!

And know for sure and certain that their Sexual bias was something they were born with as a God Given trait.

Furthermore, cannot be expected not to express those traits when nobody else is required to, as voluntary celibacy. And where required has often expressed itself as variously reported psychosis!?

Moreover, Alan Saunders, a world-renowned geneticist has with his team discovered in peer-reviewed science, THAT THERE ARE TWO GENES THAT OCCUR ONLY IN GAY FOLK, AND THERE ARE AT LEAST THREE MORE PROBABLES!

As we know, all naturally occurring genes are the creation of God! Therefore and in summation, completely agree with the Author's educated erudite view and the article!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 5 June 2019 11:58:15 AM
If Rodney Croome really needs something to get scotty about, he could look at the article in The Age, which reports that the Philippines president Duterte claims to have been gay but 'cured himself' by 'marrying beautiful women'.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 5 June 2019 3:37:43 PM
More important news on sexual matters and freedom of speech: Sydney University has decided to take disciplinary action against the student thugs who tried to shout down Bettina Arndt last year.

As for the religious freedoms that Croome and many others hate, constitutionally: governments cannot make laws for religions.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 5 June 2019 3:54:23 PM
''m old enough to remember when Australians who didn't like LGBTI people were honest enough to say so.'

I think as usual Rodney is far from honest. To not want sodomy and other unnatural acts promoted to our kids has never been about disliking 'gay' people. You obviously missed the fact that nearly all the hate at the recent gay 'marriage' referundum came from the yes campaigners. They were certaianly as hateful as anyone I have ever come across.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 5 June 2019 3:58:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy