The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The dangers of values: Brenton Tarrant, Fraser Anning and the Christchurch shootings > Comments

The dangers of values: Brenton Tarrant, Fraser Anning and the Christchurch shootings : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 18/3/2019

Playing the values game is a dangerous one. What, exactly, are

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Philip S,

What an utter load of tripe. This gutless wonder who you idolise so much turned around, saw a teenager of slight build and then and only then reacted with a swing at his face. This little chap didn't even come up to his shoulder.

And to claim that it was the teenager who punched the piece of garbage back "with a hard straight right to the chest" is just inane. He did no such thing. The reason the cowardly piece of garbage fell backwards was because of the guy in the check shirt trying to stop him assaulting a boy.

Do you really think the piece of garbage was really reacting like the 'diggers in the trenches' because I certainly hope not. i imagine they would have laughed like Arnie did.

Although you possibly don't have that high opinion of our diggers if you think the comparison is warranted.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 18 March 2019 7:42:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
yep when Gillard was egged the man was arrested. When its someone from the right the idiotic left call for the silly little kid to become the victim. Anning was right. His parents should be ashamed but I doubt he has ever had a smacked bum in his life.
Posted by runner, Monday, 18 March 2019 8:06:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SteeleRedux How ignorant can you get quote "And to claim that it was the teenager who punched the piece of garbage back"

The only thing I claimed was there were other videos, which I stated I had not seen and the description of what happened came from someone who had seen it.

So on the side you are suggesting that it is okay for anyone to hit another person just as long as they are smaller than the person they are going to hit and expect there to be no consequences.

Assault is assault does not matter if it was a 90yo grandmother doing the hitting, it is still a criminal offense.

Also quote "This gutless wonder who you idolise so much"
** Can you show me the words that made you arrive at that conclusion? Or are you doing your usual caper reading something into something that is not there, in other words making up stories. **

Quote "Although you possibly don't have that high opinion of our diggers if you think the comparison is warranted."

** I have made no reference to or any implied reference to "our Diggers", so what the hell are you rambling on about. **

Please re-read what you write before posting so as not to prove to other that you often show signs of senility.
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 18 March 2019 8:17:32 PM
Philip S,

Well this should be pretty easy, put up the source of your quote and let's have a look at it. As to you not seeing the multiple video angles a quick google search would find many of them. Why didn't you do it to confirm how idiotic your quote was? Simple, evidence is so bloody inconvenient for the likes of you isn't it.

It seems you want everything spoon fed to you.

Here is the piece of garbage's quote about diggers;

"When somebody cracks you in the back of your head, you react and defend yourself. That for years is what Australians have been doing, luckily they did that in the trenches otherwise we'd be all speaking German now probably."

So slapping and punching a boy half his size equates him in his mind with our ANZACs.

And you would be right on board with this defending him.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 18 March 2019 10:39:55 PM
SteeleRedux It is apparent you have an overinflated view of yourself.

Lets analyze your comment, bit hard as you attribute words to people who don't say or use them, but here we go.

1st you come and lie by saying "This gutless wonder who you idolise so much" I did not say anything like that.

I asked you to show me the words that made you arrive at that conclusion - Like usual you can't provide anything to back that statement up. So you totally ignore it.

2nd You ramble on about "the 'diggers in the trenches'"

I ask you what you are rambling on about as I have made no comments about "our diggers" - Again like usual you come back with a nonsensical rant about ANZACS and this quote "Here is the piece of garbage's quote about diggers;"

What part of I have made no reference to or any implied reference to "our Diggers", don't you understand.
Trying to attribute someone else's statement to me demonstrates how stupid you are. Anyone reading above will see I made no such comments.

Countering the rubbish coming from you SteeleRedux, does not mean I agree or disagree with what another person says, except in your delusional mind.

As for your glee at this "Well this should be pretty easy, put up the source of your quote and let's have a look at it."

** Regret to have to inform that on here you have no authority,to demand anything **

If it is acceptable for you to make false accusations and refuse to back them up by ignoring a request to show how you arrived at something, it is no okay for other to do it to you.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 19 March 2019 1:29:46 AM
Why is it that this politician can be openly racist and not get fired?
I know we encourage open and freedom of speech but isn’t racism illegal?
Posted by Yatesy, Tuesday, 19 March 2019 3:42:09 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy