The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Global warming won't make it colder! > Comments

Global warming won't make it colder! : Comments

By Jay Lehr and Tom Harris, published 15/2/2019

What do heat waves, floods, droughts, rising sea level, forest fires, hurricanes, African wars, mass extinctions, disease outbreaks, and migration from South America and the Middle East have in common?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Altrave: Threats from the like of you, just confirms what the rest of the world already knows. You are a moribund narcissist in love with yourself and your own unfathomable and unprovable opinions!

Galen; Casting pearls before swine is not recommended.

One is reminded of a story told by Richard Bramston. He claims, so the story goes, to have invited a highly placed, Flat Earth Society member up for a ride in low orbit, space ride.

Once they were at optimum height, the official gazed spellbound through a porthole and a visibly round world. Upon landing, Sir Richard asked, well what do you believe now? Whereupon, the official turned and replied, and here I paraphrase. The graphics were almost real and ditto the special effects space ride.

It's a waste of valuable time trying to present proven evidence to some folk when they won't see the truth! THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND!

And when that is so as one can see in at least half the posts, no amount of proven facts or even the evidence of their own eyes will ever convince them they are mistaken. Moreover, they avoid the most uncomfortable and inconvenient facts by simply refusing to look at what now is mountains of irrefutable evidence

. It becomes in their eyes, fake news or falsehood! I mean to be able to weigh the insurmountable evidence, one first needs an open rational mind!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 17 February 2019 9:00:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
best news of the week is the silly warmist girls who don't want to breed because of gw. The less these fools reproduce the better.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 17 February 2019 9:14:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Alan, if you are going to claim exclusivity on facts perhaps you should check yours. His name is Sir Richard Branson not Richard Bramston, just sayin...
Posted by Galen, Monday, 18 February 2019 12:08:05 AM
Alan, do you actually read what you write.
Seriously mate, you went on and on, and upon reaching the end, all I was left with were questions.
Basically, wondering why you wasted so much time writing and wasting other OLO'ens time in reading it.
You don't like what I have written, I get it, but your attempt at challenging my comments failed miserably because you did not offer ONE item challenging or refuting anything I said.
My comments are based on others comments and opinions, which are based on historical social standards and expectations.
These things I speak of were written in papers and various publications, over many years, so unless you are the sensitive type who refuses to believe uncomfortable truths, then I can understand why you rebut with such vagaries and not actual or factual reasoning.
Alan you may have some misguided affiliation or even a soft spot for women, you must distance yourself from looking at them subjectively, it will not render the correct outcome, and therefore leave you at odds with the truth.
Alan,don't waste your time attacking me.
Attack my comments.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 18 February 2019 12:20:24 AM
Hmm, earlier in this thread it was about vegans.
I wanted to comment that if you have those ideas, I suggest you go
to a mirror and look at your teeth.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 18 February 2019 3:20:57 PM
Bouquets for a most interesting discussion, CHERFUL and Alan B. Thank you.
Brickbats for ALTRAV’s contribution. What a shame. I can’t help thinking:
A chauvinist is someone who blindly and enthusiastically believes in the superiority of his cause or people. ... The put-down “male chauvinist pig” describes a man who believes that women are not as intelligent or worthy of respect as men. Often when we hear the word chauvinist, we think of arrogant men. https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/chauvinist
Can you recognise yourself in this?
TinaC
Posted by TinaC, Monday, 18 February 2019 4:25:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy