The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The expansion of a religious tyranny > Comments

The expansion of a religious tyranny : Comments

By Peter Sellick, published 11/10/2018

Collins ends his book with ground shaking recommendations that we may not see in our lifetimes but may be the only way to save the Church from itself.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
I think (ultimately), the answer to the Papal dilemma is 42.
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 11 October 2018 9:01:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Where are you on this one YUYUTSU...I'm hanging out for my dose of reality....
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 11 October 2018 10:56:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm glad you concluded today's essay with the words, The Church of Rome, Sells. Given that is what it is and has absolutely no resemblance to early esoteric Christianity as founded by Rabbi Jesus Christ.

Where early Christians built no grand edifices to glorify God. And simply met in one another homes to share and break bread, drink wine, as their only "religious meetings/remembrance" Or spoke to crowds on streets, village squares and the like, as their teaching ministry?

Worshipped their God in green Cathedrals as individuals communicating with a higher force, and in awe and wonderment, as they gazed at night skies, that twinkled with more stars than grains of sand on all the beaches of the world.

Today's "Constantine the Great's" Pagan Church, is little more than an extremely Autocratic authoritative movement, stye in the eye of God, swimming in "acquired" wealth and treasure!

That preys on our better angels, I believe, as it disseminates endless misinformation designed for one purpose alone, to extend its power, wealth and influence among a brainwashed from birth, congregation of the faithful?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 11 October 2018 11:01:54 AM
What do you think about the tyranny of the Left and the Greens - anti-Christianity, anti-males, anti-whites, tyrannically pushing their CCC religion (Catastrophic Climate Change), anti-free-speach, .... ?
Posted by Peter Lang, Thursday, 11 October 2018 11:32:35 AM
The church however u define it is a mess just like early church as recorded in Scripture. Jesus Christ however is the same yesterday today and forever. No one promoted Him and no o e will demote Him. He will be your Saviour or Judge
Posted by runner, Thursday, 11 October 2018 11:52:27 AM
"I think (ultimately), the answer to the Papal dilemma is 42."

Perhaps...but what's the question?
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 11 October 2018 1:06:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy