The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Comedy of errors - gender and marriage destruction > Comments

Comedy of errors - gender and marriage destruction : Comments

By Warwick Marsh, published 17/11/2017

The introduction of homosexual marriage is a carefully calculated step towards a genderless society.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
No...I'll sit back and watch the world drown itself in madness. No stopping that inevitability.

But, if a neutered society, is the wish of the masses, and Marxist destruction of society is the aim, then maybe we should not resist re-population programmes underway, courtesy of China.
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 17 November 2017 10:30:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Blah Blah Blah Safe Schools,
Blah Blah Blah Cultural Marxists,
Blah Blah Blah Gender Fluidity.
Blah Blah Blah Hitler and Stalin.

Bingo!
Posted by JBSH, Friday, 17 November 2017 10:33:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good point, judging from other similar countries with ssm nothing really changes for gays afterwards, but on the flip side, Christians experience further disenfranchisement...which maybe was the plan all along. spose will never know for sure.
Posted by progressive pat, Friday, 17 November 2017 10:39:36 AM
It is interesting that politicians did not insist on a compulsory vote in their usual dictatorial way. They are happy, in this instance, to tear up our traditions on the say so of HALF the voting population. And, of course "the homosexual community was used unwillingly at times". The entire vicious campaign had nothing to do with homosexuals: but everything to do with Marxist politics.

8 million enrolled voters declined to speak up. We can only wonder what they think. The future for duped homosexuals might not be all that rosy, as the rabidly hysterical pushers of this sorry episode probably already know.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 17 November 2017 11:01:36 AM
Ttbn.

The odd few I am aware of who (say) they didn't vote, indicated they felt pressured into a yes vote by association with family or friends, who were homosexual.

I am certainly aware of some very angry no voters. This show will not go well in the long run, for homosexuals. If you want a view of that, then check out South Africas situation since ssm introduction in 2006.
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 17 November 2017 11:22:14 AM
Listen dumkoff, the survey is over, the people, those with a still operational cerebral cortex, have spoken!

Those that ignore the evidence of a genetic cause of an normal human aberration like homosexuality! Are like this froth foaming author, unable or unwilling to accept the evidence or the umpire's decision!

We know he's on the level, because he's foaming equally from both sides of his mouth.

Why? Because the brainwashed are clinically incapable of critical, independent thinking and need clowns like the disgruntled author to do it for them? He needs to go and get "gruntled"?

Notice how the resident homophone resorts to hot button words like homosexual, when referring to same sex marriage! Hadda slip that one in the backdoor, didn't ya?

We've had the survey, the people have spoken and wished so much money hadn't been wasted! Just to confirm already known facts!

Next year I've decided to form my own flat earth religion and insist on a parental right to exclude my kids from those schools that teach, evidence based, round earth theory!

And it's my right to reject any and all credible evidence and just keep banging on with my mindless brainwashed from birth, stone age belief!

It's my right! Right?

99 change hands. You can do it left handed as well? You'll go blind!

I'm sorry for the tasteless connotation? NO I'M NOT!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 17 November 2017 11:46:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy