The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > ABC News admits 'human error' wiped Israel from map > Comments

ABC News admits 'human error' wiped Israel from map : Comments

By David Singer, published 17/11/2017

Reprimanding those responsible for this 'human error' and those who sought to publicly justify Israel’s exclusion from the map using artificially-contrived reasons is surely warranted

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. All
So .....

*. Israel has never had laws which allowed a rapist to marry his victim;

*. many Arab (and other countries) (and Palestine) have such laws on their books, now, in 2017;

*. some more progressie Arab countries have had such laws, but have now repealed them.

So, since Israel has never had such vile laws, it can be effaced from any map of the region which dealt with this issue, the ABC asserts.

What a piss-weak excuse: why not leave Israel white, like the European countries to the north, not named but not coloured either ?

I'm an ABC baby, I've only ever listened to ABC radio, particularly ABC-FM, I'm listening to it now, but this is contemptible.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 17 November 2017 9:28:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Like the ABC commercial Acronym-alite in the US, the ABC.com.au, favours exclusivity for ideological left leaning stupidity. Only thing missing in Auzkong, is the Democrats and Hillary Clinton.
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 17 November 2017 9:40:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
the abc experts were stunned that 70% of Tony Burke's electorate voted against perverting the marriage act. They then needed gender experts to blame white men for the muslim vote. Simply they should not get tax payer funded money as they are so blinded by dogma.
Posted by runner, Friday, 17 November 2017 10:08:00 AM
Tempest in a teapot (American English), or storm in a teacup (British English), is an idiom meaning a small event that has been exaggerated out of proportion. There are also lesser known or earlier variants, such as tempest in a teacup, storm in a cream bowl, tempest in a glass of water, storm in a wash-hand basin, and storm in a glass of water or David Singer on a keyboard.

Etymology
Cicero, in the first century BC, in his De Legibus, used a similar phrase in Latin, possibly the precursor to the modern expressions, "Excitabat enim fluctus in simpulo ut dicitur Gratidius", translated: "For Gratidius raised a tempest in a ladle, as the saying is". Then in the early 3rd century AD, Athenaeus, in the Deipnosophistae, has Dorion ridiculing the description of a tempest in the Nautilus of Timotheus by saying that he had seen a more formidable storm in a boiling saucepan. The phrase also appeared in its French form "une tempęte dans un verre d'eau" (a tempest in a glass of water), to refer to the popular uprising in the Republic of Geneva near the end of the 18th century.

The first recorded instance of the British English version, "storm in teacup", occurs in Catherine Sinclair's Modern Accomplishments in 1838. There are several instances though of earlier British use of the similar phrase "storm in a wash-hand basin".

Other languages
A similar phrase exists in numerous other languages:

Arabic: zawba'a fi finjan (a storm in a cup)
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 17 November 2017 11:29:13 AM
Not really, Nick. But it wouldn't have looked good for the ABC to inadvertently highlight that the only country which has never had such a vile law is Israel.

On that map, Saudi Arabia is not coloured. Is this fair dinkum or an oversight ? Saudi Arabia has never had that law ? It's not approved by the Koran ? Really ?

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 17 November 2017 1:15:34 PM
//On that map, Saudi Arabia is not coloured. Is this fair dinkum or an oversight ? Saudi Arabia has never had that law ?//

The coloured countries have or had laws that allow a rapist to avoid punishment if he marries his victim.

There is no penal code in Saudi Arabia and there is no written law which specifically criminalizes rape or prescribes its punishment... presumably why it was left uncoloured.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 17 November 2017 1:51:55 PM
Israel. Book of Exodus 22:16-17 English Standard Version (ESV)

16 “If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife."

He lives his life with his rape victim staring at him everyday and neighbours as well . cringe...
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 17 November 2017 2:43:09 PM
Yeah you sure israel hasnt had that law singer?
I would keep my mouth shut about such things if I were you.
Given what your god says about it.
Posted by mikk, Friday, 17 November 2017 3:28:52 PM
Nick,

Exodus ? Society four thousand years ago? Yes, that's how backward that vile custom is, you're right. But even that quote from Exodus doesn't speak directly of rape or compulsion or force, simply of a man lying with a virgin. Yes, it's a custom of four thousand years ago, which is still current in many backward and uncivilised countries in the Middle East. Young women, be warned.

Toni,

Are you saying that, because rape isn't a crime in Saudi Arabia, that's why it wasn't coloured on that map ? That, because rape isn't a crime there, Saudi Arabia is somehow on a par with other countries where it - and the right of a rapist to escape punishment - are illegal ? Interesting logic.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 17 November 2017 5:08:44 PM
Loudmouth
If he just lay with her then it was adultery and both got stoned.
Here it's him "seducing", (in English), without her being part of adultery. Jews are Jewish and say "Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one" each sabbath from Deuteronomy dated to time of the book of Exodus . If they don't like stoning then David can be
1) Islamic
2) Christian
3) atheist
4) dump his keyboard
5) dump his keyboard.
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 17 November 2017 5:31:41 PM
nicknamenick wonderful at being judge of Israel's laws from thousands of years ago. Pity you are not so concerned about the tens off thousands of babies murdered by secularist in 2017. Such self righteousness certainly causes such delusion.
Posted by runner, Friday, 17 November 2017 5:37:10 PM
Nick,

Not if neither was married.

Anyway, back to 2017: rape-and-marriage has never been the law of Israel, it hasn't yet even been criminalised in very backward societies like Saudi Arabia, and is still legal in slightly less primitive and backward societies like Iraq and Libya and Algeria and Syria. Fortunately, it HAS been criminalised even in some Arab/Muslim countries. Well, it's a start, I suppose. A long way to go yet, to drag many countries into the modern world and recognise women's rights.

So Israel is the only country in the Middle East where rape-and-marriage has never been legal ? For how many thousand years has that been so ? What, do women have equal rights in Israel ?

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 17 November 2017 5:40:48 PM
//Are you saying that, because rape isn't a crime in Saudi Arabia, that's why it wasn't coloured on that map ?//

Yes.

//That, because rape isn't a crime there, Saudi Arabia is somehow on a par with other countries where it - and the right of a rapist to escape punishment - are illegal ?//

No.

How on earth did you arrive at that conclusion? I was just suggesting a likely reason why it was coloured in white. Just because they're coloured in the same way as more enlightened countries, it does not follow that they are equivalent to those countries. If you're that exercised over what you feel to be an erroneous colouring in... I you suggest take it up with somebody who cares.

//Interesting logic.//

It sure is.

You seem to be getting awfully worked up over somebody's half-arsed attempt at their geography homework... maybe time for some fresh air, Joe.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 17 November 2017 6:03:34 PM
runner
Where did I judge it? I only quoted text and commented :"He lives his life with his rape victim staring at him everyday and neighbours as well . cringe..."
That's agreement with this law as an effective deterrent.

Loudmouth
You right , me wrong . Stoning is for men and married women , unless the woman screams for assistance. Jewish law was used to execute a man in Pontius Pilate's day and Paul stoned people by Jewish law. Rabbis were teaching it in Israel until Islam rolled into town. Haredim yeshiva men today study Jewish law all day and control their rights in parliament.
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 17 November 2017 6:20:09 PM
It's really really hard to blame the poor kid! After all, Israel has fluid and unfixed boundaries and continually expands into illegally annexed territories!

Maps are not as important as good relations with peaceful neighbours! And Israel is working hard on cementing the peace in her region and with her neighbours, like the Palestinians, isn't she!?

Palestine? Is that still on any credible, drawn line, Israeli map!?

Maybe the lass came from part of an annexed by Israel, territory? And thought the whole lot had been wiped from the map?

And now called cloud cuckoo land? i.e., A place once labelled Israel?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 18 November 2017 10:08:27 AM
That's it , David wins.

".. the Israeli right are afraid that any kind of Palestinian state, however distorted, will threaten their claim to the entire historic land of Palestine. The "Jordan option" is deeply rooted in the idea that the eastern part of Jordan is part of the historic land of Palestine. Consequently many Israeli leaders, mostly but not solely from the Likud party, argue that the Palestinian population should be transferred "to that part of Palestine"."
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 18 November 2017 11:40:13 AM
#Loudmouth

Do not allow yourself to be sidetracked by #nicknamenick, #toni lavis, #mikk and #Alan B.

They are jumping with joy at the ABC wiping Israel off the map. They support the ABC engaging in this misleading and deceptive conduct and applaud the ABC refusing (at this stage) to clarify and correct its belatedly-acknowledged "human error".

They are cheering from the rooftops supporting the action of the ABC spokesperson who then attempted to cover up the "human error" that gave rise to the preparation of this offensive map.

They would love to see the map kept in its present form and used over and over again on ABC programs rather than being amended or withdrawn altogether and a clarification and public apology being issued by the ABC.

Wiping Israel off the map is indeed their true agenda.

They are no friends of Israel or the Jewish people - rather their sworn enemies.

They frequently post comments in response to my articles that are personally insulting and offensive and attempt to divert attention from the subject matter of my articles in their rush to denigrate and delegitimize the Jewish State and the Jewish people.

Their posted responses here are perfect examples of their prejudice and hatred. Recognize these four people for who they are and what they represent.

No one - not even them - should excuse or try to justify the publication of this fake map to which I took exception and lodged a complaint.

That complaint still remains unresolved whilst my concerns are now being considered by Media Watch, ABC Television and ABC News following their being forwarded to these identified groups by Audience and Consumer Affairs - a unit separate to and independent of the content making areas of the ABC.

I hope that these divisions of the ABC - after considering my concerns - will act honorably to clarify, correct and apologize for what happened and take steps to ensure it never happens again.
Posted by david singer, Saturday, 18 November 2017 12:41:17 PM
Hi David,

Well, what do we know about this vile practice:

* It has never been the law in Israel;

*. Since Saudi Arabia does not seem to have any penal code, it is fair game amongst the tribes there,it has in effect always been legal;

*. it was once legal in some Arab/Muslim countries;

*. it is still legal in Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria and Libya.

What did the ABC neglect to point out ?

* It has never been the law in Israel.

If the move away from the practice of allowing a rapist to marry his victim is some measure of progressiveness, of the evolution of societies from backwardness to modern civilisation, then Israel is obviously the most progressive and civilised country in the Middle East.

Why can't people on the reactionary and opportunist 'Left' bring themselves to admit that ?

Best wishes,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Saturday, 18 November 2017 1:37:32 PM
#Loudmouth

To be fair to the ABC it did indeed point out that the the law did not exist in Israel and never has - when issuing its official response to the article in the Daily Mail claiming that Israel had been deliberately wiped off the map.

My complaint and concerns about what happened at the ABC were forwarded to Media Watch, ABC News and ABC Television by Audience and Consumer Affairs for their consideration on about 26 October.

I would hope their responses to Audience and Consumer Affairs will be sent to me. Why it has already taken at least three weeks is a mystery to me.

The sooner these responses are made - the sooner this unsavory incident can be corrected and clarified by a public announcement from the ABC.

OLO readers will be informed when I am.
Posted by david singer, Saturday, 18 November 2017 3:20:25 PM
Loudmouth
You call that Law of Jewish faith "vile"?

David
You have said that part of Palestine is Jordan and so should be divided between Israel and Jordan . The map fits and in fact shows the present borders. The ABC doe NOT have your land , check with
Embassy of Israel,
6 Turrana Street
Yarralumla ACT 2600
Tel: 61 2 6215 4500
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 18 November 2017 4:09:06 PM
//They are jumping with joy at the ABC wiping Israel off the map.//

No I'm not. You're hallucinating again. What have I told you about smoking crack, Dave?

//They support the ABC engaging in this misleading and deceptive conduct//

[citation needed]

//They are cheering from the rooftops supporting the action of the ABC spokesperson who then attempted to cover up the "human error" that gave rise to the preparation of this offensive map.//

[citation needed]

//They would love to see the map kept in its present form and used over and over again on ABC programs rather than being amended or withdrawn altogether and a clarification and public apology being issued by the ABC.//

[citation needed]

//Wiping Israel off the map is indeed their true agenda.//

[citation needed]

//They are no friends of Israel or the Jewish people//

Oh of course... here we go again. Everybody who thinks Dave is a senile old crackhead is anti-Israeli and anti-Semitic.... because Dave IS the State of Israel, and also every Jew in the world. You really need to lay off that crack, dude.

I don't really care that much about Israel, and I like Jews.

I just think you're a complete turd.

And it would be hard for me to think otherwise, given that I posted on the thread to explain to Joe that Saudi Arabia doesn't have a criminal code because it a barbaric hellhole, and to suggest that this absence of legal framework comparable with other countries might be a reason for their apparently incongruous colouration.

For which you accused me of anti-Semitism on the basis of... wait for it... pointing out Saudi Arabia's shortcomings. And since we both know that Saudi Arabia isn't run by Jews... WTF? I've said naught about Jews, or Israel. And somehow that makes me an anti-Semite? By what torturous pseudo-logic do you arrive at that conclusion?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Saturday, 18 November 2017 4:35:43 PM
//They frequently post comments in response to my articles that are personally insulting and offensive//

Well you finally got something right...

//and attempt to divert attention from the subject matter of my articles in their rush to denigrate and delegitimize the Jewish State and the Jewish people.//

Nope, spoke too soon.

The truth is lot simpler than your crack-induced paranoid delusions lead you to believe: you're just a [deleted for abuse]. It really is that simple. Occam's razor, mate. The reason I insult you is because you're the sort of bitter, vicious old [deleted for abuse] who goes around calling people anti-Semitic with absolutely no basis for his claims.

You have considerable form on this. Unless everybody agrees with absolutely every ridiculous statement that your senile mind dreams up, you immediately label them anti-Semitic, no matter how ill-fitting that label is. When they give as good as they get and make personal attacks against YOU and NOBODY ELSE, you claim that those attacks are actually against 'the Jewish State and the Jewish people' even when they manifestly are not, and call them anti-Semitic again.

Well, I'm bloody sick to death of it, you sad wee shite. Do you get it yet? This is personal, not prejudice. And you only have yourself to thank for that... can't go blaming it on your faith.

//Their posted responses here are perfect examples of their prejudice and hatred.//

That's the way mate, keep digging... just can't help yourself, can you?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Saturday, 18 November 2017 4:36:24 PM
#Toni

Having got all that vitriol off your chest - can you come up for air before you launch yourself into free fall again and answer one question:

Does the map appearing in my article accurately identify and label the countries that are shown on the map?

Please this time - just a "YES" or "NO"
Posted by david singer, Saturday, 18 November 2017 7:21:24 PM
Yes.
"David Anderson was appointed the ABC Director of Offensive Television in March 2017 from Strategy & Planning ( West Bank) divisions. David has a strong track record delivering successful Zionist transformation projects towards military-focused content, products and settlements. As Director of Digital Radar and Airspace Network, David was afforded the opportunity to lead the organisation’s Mapping and Target Acquisition by Satnav connected online network. David also maintains a position on the Screenrights Firepower board."
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 18 November 2017 7:45:09 PM
David Singer...

You demean yourself by discussing anything that requires an intellegent response, that rides above the inellect of a fourteen YO, with this lot.

What would you expect from Labor Party slaves?
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 18 November 2017 7:48:11 PM
We could expect Chinese take away , Diver.
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 18 November 2017 8:30:08 PM
Nick,

Sometimes there is smart-arse, sometimes there is moron.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Saturday, 18 November 2017 9:16:38 PM
DD: Rides above the intellect of a fourteen year old? Don't be so hard on yourself DD?

I think you could likely match wits and on the subject matter and solely on the evidence!? With any 15 year old monosyllabic moribund moron, with the IQ of the average ambient temperature. And merit free!

An oxymoron if ever the was one?

Who's limited to resorting to libel and labelling! As opposed to arguing on merit or evidence!

I've managed to offend David?

Well it's time someone got under his thick hide or got him him to react to injustice! To a piece of paper!

Talk about getting the priorities right!

And no he definitely isn't Israel, nor does he speak for the majority of Jewry!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 19 November 2017 9:45:45 AM
Loudmouth
When ABC removed the name Israel they forgot to remove the yellow from within that border. That's a serious worry for you?

Or is it the "vile" law of Exodus which is celebrated at the Temple wall in Jerusalem , a major victory from 1967 war ?
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 19 November 2017 11:49:55 AM
//Please this time - just a "YES" or "NO"//

Nah, first I want some answers from you, Dave.

1) Will you retract your spurious allegations of anti-Semitism? Y/N
2) Will you cease and desist from making spurious allegations of anti-Semitism in the future? Y/N
3) Really? Y/N
4) Promise? Y/N
Posted by Toni Lavis, Sunday, 19 November 2017 12:53:02 PM
David Singer

Herein you deal with the Nephilim and the Arcon Invasion force, identified by six fingers and three rows of teeth. And they being the intelligentsia of the forward force.

The next wave of misfits, present with cone heads and over-large eye sockets.
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 19 November 2017 4:23:34 PM
Hi Nick,

Yes I concede that the ABC map showed Palestine as supporting the law that a rapist could absolve himself by marrying his victim, presumably with their families' consent. Her consent didn't - and doesn't now in 2017 - matter a toss. I Suppose the pseudo-Left is quite comfortable with that, including its feminist auxiliary wing. As a feminist, I'm not. But if it floats your boat .....

The point is, Nick, (find a six-year-old who can explain it to you) that women have rights. Their rights, especially their most fundamental rights - the rights for their very bodies not to be violated, to be raped. i.e. without their consent. I know, I know, the pseudo-left (except perhaps some of its women out the back making the tea and coffee, the scones and Anzacs) know that this is just a bourgeois illusion: get used to it, baby.

No
Posted by Loudmouth, Sunday, 19 November 2017 5:42:04 PM
A six year old female has rights? What like the right to be a child bride of "moral" man, speaking for God?

Then presumably with the consent of a "moral" and God fearing family? Has the right, on her 12th birthday, to consummate her "moral" marriage to a "moral" man purporting to speak for God!? ALLEGEDLY!

So Child rape was and remains acceptable in some communities if the perpetrator marries his victim? So sayth the Lord?

Those folk who cannot, will not see something horribly wrong, with that satanic scenario need horse whipping!

A God of love would never ever permit such a scenario, nor would a NORMAL human father!

And if a map with a missing colour code? Has brought this front and centre as a confronting issue, far outweighing the original contention? Then it has served a holy purpose?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 20 November 2017 8:45:41 AM
Alan,

"A six year old female has rights?" Who, yes, I'm sorry if that upsets you.

"What like the right to be a child bride of "moral" man, speaking for God?" No, that's a manifestation of a backward society, in 207, even though it may have been common around the world in more benighted times. Sorry again, if that disappoints you.

Sorry, I'm a bit touchy about this: I had/have an Aboriginal friend to whom this happened, barely forty years ago. It's probably still common in peasant societies, i.e. as a means to alleviate the tension between families in fractious societies. But it appears hat it has never been legal invite modern state of Israel, even though its neighbouring countries still support this negation of women's rights. I apologise yet again if that enrages you, that countries whose politics you support, exhibit some of the worst features of reactionary backwardness, in 2017.

If the ABC had shown this on its map, say, colouring all countries in the region which had never recognised this vile practice as legal, all would be forgiven. But it might have lost a bit of support from the reactionary and opportunistic 'Left'.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 20 November 2017 8:58:57 AM
Loudmouth
not a good day for you ? Problems with reading the Englisi ?
Joe get a b... white texta , click the b... map and colour the tiny sliver white . Take a photo ( why?...) and hammer it onto your monitor with dyna bolts.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 20 November 2017 12:29:22 PM
#Toni Lavis

Poor little moppet. Great at dishing it out but can't cop it.

Don't answer my question. Your silence condemns you.

#Geoff, #Emperor, #Alan B, #mikk:

I ask each of you to answer the same question #Toni has wimped on:
"Does the map appearing in my article accurately identify and label the countries that are shown on the map?

Just a "YES" or "NO"

#nicknamenick

You appear to have answered "YES" to my above question.

Please confirm your "YES" answer so there is no doubt.

#diver dan

You state:
"You demean yourself by discussing anything that requires an intellegent response, that rides above the inellect of a fourteen YO, with this lot."

Regrettably these particular people turn up to comment whenever OLO publishes an article of mine - not to debate the contents of the articles or dispute any facts in my articles.

Rather these individuals choose to demonise Israel and Jews and employ ad hominem attacks on myself personally in a pathetic attempt to discredit my expressed viewpoint and destroy my credit and reputation.

With the possible exception of #Toni Lavis they all use anonymity to hide their identities. Even #Toni's name could be fictitious. An address supplied by #Toni could help clear up this query.

Look at any of my articles and you will see the same conduct repeated over and over again.

I won't back away from exposing their agenda.

Thanks for expressing your opinion on the level of their intellect. Maybe they could even be that age or younger. The way anonymity works - one never knows for sure.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 21 November 2017 7:28:58 AM
//Poor little moppet. Great at dishing it out but can't cop it.//

Don't you get it, Dave? There is a vast difference between calling somebody a fool and falsely accusing them of anti-Semitism. Most of the people on this forum have called me a fool at one time another... that's fine. But accusing people of anti-Semitism for no reason whatsoever is beyond the pale. Do you really not understand the difference?

\\Don't answer my questions.\\

So be it, Dave. I shall endeavour to continue to be a thorn in your side until such time as you get it into your thick melon that accusing everybody and anybody of anti-Semitism just because you dislike them is not an acceptable behaviour in Australian society.

//Does the map appearing in my article accurately identify and label the countries that are shown on the map?//

Nope. Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Turkey etc. - all unidentified and unlabelled. And that's just in Europe.

And some of those guys used to be Ottomans. What sort of rape legislation did the Ottomans have?

//An address supplied by #Toni could help clear up this query.//

Supply my address on a public website? Jesus, you are senile. You should look into one of those 'How To Stay Secure Online' courses for loony old geriatrics like yourself who don't really have a handle on how this newfangled technology works. Your local library might offer something like that... good place to start, anyway.

But for the time being, I think it's important for your own safety for you to realise that you shouldn't reveal anything on a public website that you wouldn't be happy writing on the back of a public toilet door.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 21 November 2017 8:24:46 AM
Toni,

The map used by the ABC purported to represent the variations, by country, of laws (or lack of) regarding the backward practice of exonerating a rapist by forcing his victim to marry him, and thus keep the peace between feuding families, using the woman as a pawn. It is a map of countries in the Middle East. Israel is in the Middle East. And funnily, it's the only country in the Middle East which has never had such abhorrent laws. As a fair and balanced observer, I would have thought that that simple fact was worth displaying on the map.

Yes, the map could have shown another category for Saudi Arabia: countries which do not have penal codes and in which, therefore, the practice is permitted. Perhaps Saudi Arabia could have been coloured yellow, to show that this dreadful custom is, and always has been, legal in Saudi Arabia.

So I guess we should be complaining, not just about this map giving the impression that Israel does not exist in the eyes of the ABC, and that this vile law prevails there, in 'Palestine' - but also that the map gives the impression that Saudi Arabia (and Turkey too, probably, although Ataturk may have outlawed it ninety years ago) are enlightened countries, like Israel, which have never had this law, when they may not be all that enlightened.

As you say, " .... Most of the people on this forum have called me a fool at one time another .... " Is that like, sort of, a plebiscite ? And the vote is in ? Perhaps not just a fool, Toni: even a fool knows when to keep silent in order not to confirm the suspicions of others.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 21 November 2017 9:04:08 AM
//As you say, " .... Most of the people on this forum have called me a fool at one time another .... " Is that like, sort of, a plebiscite ?//

No, it's a comment on what I regard as reasonable conduct in discussion. Calling your opponent a fool is entirely acceptable and everybody does it... you just did now. Using disgusting smears like calling people anti-Semitic - despite them not having offered an opinion anything to do with Jews - is not.

A good yardstick is 'Would this be OK in parliamentary question time?'. Those guys get stuck into each other, but if somebody went off the rails and started accusing all his opponents of anti-Semitism... without any basis for doing so... a lot of people would be pissed off.

Not least of all Jews, who might be a tad annoyed at somebody constantly calling 'wolf!' when there was no wolf, because that makes it less likely that people will care about the actual wolf... which sad to say, is still a serious problem in our society. Read some of Armchair's posts on the history of WW2 sometime, it's disturbing stuff.

Why are you white-knighting for Dave? He's just a senile old [deleted for abuse] who goes about accusing people of anti-Semitism, apparently at random (at least, I can't discern any rational basis for his claim... disliking one senile old [deleted for abuse] doth not an anti-Semite make). Determined to make a twat of yourself? That's not like you.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 21 November 2017 10:03:40 AM
No
Geoff
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Tuesday, 21 November 2017 11:03:35 AM
Yes. Israel owns Palestine and probably all the surrounding bits.
The Law of forced seduction marriage is still on the books of Zionist
patriots of shotgun family values. Heads will roll at ABC colour warfare command and return of Israel to rightful owners is the least that David Slinger the lone sling-shot warrior can expect.
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 21 November 2017 11:34:23 AM
Toni,

"Why are you white-knighting for D ?"

Because he happens to be right: whoever drew up that map should have included Israel in the category of 'Practice Illegal in this Country" OR, better still, an extra category should have been included, with obviously another colour:

*. countries/states in which this vile practice has never been legal;

Of course, in the Middle East, that category, perhaps coloured bright red, would have included only one country:

*. Israel.

Isn't that so ? Dodge the issue all you like, Toni :).

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 8:31:54 AM
#Geoff

Thank you for answering "NO".

Pity that #Emperor, #AlanB, #Mikk and #Toni Lavis continue to remain silent on answering the same question:

"Does the map appearing in my article accurately identify and label the countries that are shown on the map?

Just a "YES" or "NO".

Poor cry baby #Toni can't even utter the word "Israel" in her farcical response.

I repeat what I said about her and her fellow Jew-haters:
"Wiping Israel off the map is indeed their true agenda.

They are no friends of Israel or the Jewish people - rather their sworn enemies.

They frequently post comments in response to my articles that are personally insulting and offensive and attempt to divert attention from the subject matter of my articles in their rush to denigrate and delegitimize the Jewish State and the Jewish people.

Their posted responses here are perfect examples of their prejudice and hatred. Recognize these four people for who they are and what they represent."

Just answer these charges #Toni and say they are all lies - and tell us why.

As for #nicknamenick:

He did answer "YES" but then produced this comment:
"Yes. Israel owns Palestine and probably all the surrounding bits."

Shucks how many times have I pointed out that Israel is only 17% of Palestine, Jordan is 78% of Palestine and the West Bank and Gaza comprise the remaining 5% of Palestine.

Pretty simple facts for anyone to understand - but not our smart-arse resident comedian (amusing as his comments can be).

#nicknamenick - what about adopting a new nom-de-plume - say #thicknamethick?
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 9:29:36 AM
What's bad about not being on the map?

Does it mean that you are not actually where you are?

And being a map of abuses, one should rather be proud of not appearing there.

I wish I could stop google from showing my place on their abusive maps. Israel is actually pioneering in protecting the privacy of its citizens by standing strong against America and limiting the resolution in which google is allowed to display its citizens' homes. Australia in comparison, licks the American bottoms and does nothing to stop their google from showing the public every shrub in my backyard.

Keeping a low profile is rather a good thing and helps us stay out of trouble.

The ideal place is not marked on maps - Shangri La!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 9:51:16 AM
#Yuyutsu

Breathtaking response:

"What's bad about not being on the map?

Does it mean that you are not actually where you are?"

For 7 million Jews living in Israel - that is what this could very well mean if Israel is wiped off the map. That could also include your non-Jewish relatives who - you are always at pains to tell us - supposedly live there.

The PLO and Hamas both want to wipe Israel off the map. No place there for Jews and non-Arab Christians. Kick them all out. Send them back to where they came from - even if they were born there.

Make it the 23rd Arab state in the world and call it Palestine - not Israel. 22 States aren't enough. The Arabs need another piece of land one-third the size of Tasmania to add to their vast real estate holdings.

All the existing Arab States support this Jewish genocide - except Egypt and Jordan which have signed peace treaties with Israel.

That you should have responded in this manner to our national broadcaster leaving Israel off the map as it did - whilst putting up a spurious reason for why it acted as it did - is disgusting.

The ABC's actions should be categorically condemned - not defended or dismissed facetiously - by any decent honest person.

Your previous comments calling on Israel to get out of the accursed West Bank to save Israel are now shown to have been nothing but a huge lie because your response shows you obviously support getting rid of the Jewish State off the map altogether.

You have now been admitted into the Jew-hating company of #Toni, #Emperor, #mikk and #AlanB who all also seek the same result.

You are all entitled to your viewpoint. Just be honest and come out and say it.

For you mob - the only solution to the 100 years old Jewish-Arab conflict is a Jew-free solution that involves 23 Arab States and no Jewish State.

That is the essence of your humanity. Wallow in it.
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 12:56:12 PM
Dear David,

«You have now been admitted into the Jew-hating company of #Toni, #Emperor, #mikk and #AlanB»

Are you having a fever?

Such baseless false accusations!

All I wrote was of the advantages of keeping a low profile.

Making storms in tea-cups is not good for your health.

«For 7 million Jews living in Israel - that is what this could very well mean if Israel is wiped off the map. That could also include your non-Jewish relatives who - you are always at pains to tell us - supposedly live there.»

Sounds superstitious on a par with voodoo, like you prick a doll and the actual physical person which it represents feels the pain.

Erasing a line on an Australian ABC map is going to hurt the Jews and my family 12,000 kilometres away?

... and a map of crimes against women at that, what a thing to miss ...

Perhaps even, Israel was created by the ABC to begin with?

«The PLO and Hamas both want to wipe Israel off the map.»

No - they ALREADY wiped Israel off all their maps: and what happened? Nothing!

Will you ask the ABC to draw me a new island on their maps, where I can live in peace ever after?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 2:37:47 PM
ah, found it.
___
\ / Israel
V

The ABC had it all the time and sent me a copy which David can enlarge , paint with 4 coats of blue and white and donate to Nuclear Warehouse Ltd., Tel Aviv , proud sponsors of Zionist Palestine-Syria-Lebanon. Jerusalem Online TV expects to invest in 36% share-option in the map.
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 7:13:30 PM
//Poor cry baby #Toni can't even utter the word "Israel" in her farcical response.//

Well, no, of course not.. I don't give a poo about Israel.

And BTW, I'm male. Toni is short for Antonio... I'm pretty sure we've been over this before. Do we not have drugs for senility yet?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 8:27:40 PM
//"Wiping Israel off the map is indeed their true agenda.//

This is a lie. I'm quite happy for the State of Israel to exist.

//They are no friends of Israel or the Jewish people - rather their sworn enemies.//

This is a huge, stinking lie. I believe I've already pointed out that I like Jews, and you apparently pretend to have not have seen that, so presumably your selective blindness might stop you seeing it if I don't talk like a retard in order that you feel more at home.

I like Jews.

I love Jews.

Jews are sexy.

I want to [censored] [censored] Sarah Silverman and [censored] her [censored] whilst [censored] [CENSORED!.. jeez, Sarah, steady on] right where she likes it. All night long. And then the next morning as well.

//They frequently post comments in response to my articles that are personally insulting and offensive//

This is true. I think Dave is a [deleted for abuse], and given the way he's carrying on, I can't see that changing in a hurry.

//and attempt to divert attention from the subject matter of my articles in their rush to denigrate and delegitimize the Jewish State and the Jewish people.//

This is a lie. A big fat lie with bells on. I have never sought to denigrate or delegitimise (note spelling, Seppos: in Australia, that word is spelt with an 's') the Jewish people... I didn't know there was a Jewish state.

//Their posted responses here are perfect examples of their prejudice and hatred.//

This is a lie. And defamatory to boot.

Will you share your address, Dave?

//Just answer these charges #Toni and say they are all lies - and tell us why.//

What charges? You haven't laid any. You've just waffled on a bit in your usual style.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 9:14:24 PM
There seems to some factual basis for David. ABC has kept quiet about Jewish protests by up to 30,000 at head Office , Ultimo. Security guards are in the entrances to vaults holding ABN 1956 early news broadcasts and the Israel map. Some Greens involvement is likely and talk of peoples' heritage in old-growth olives provokes furious debating between pro- and anti-map factions. ABC recently purchased a new paper-shredder so time is reduced.
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 9:25:24 PM
#Toni (Antonio)

Such wonderful expressions now very belatedly uttered by you:
" I like Jews.

I love Jews.

Jews are sexy."

I don't believe in your sudden effusive embrace of Jews.

Two comments from you confirm my conclusion:
1. " I don't give a poo about Israel.
2. "I didn't know there was a Jewish state."

With these views you are not a Jew-lover but a Jew-hater through and through.

Don't have a nervous breakdown or shed more crocodile tears at having exposed yourself for what you truly represent.

You are no friend of the Jews.

#nicknamenick

You stated:
"Israel owns Palestine and probably all the surrounding bits."

I replied:
"Shucks how many times have I pointed out that Israel is only 17% of Palestine, Jordan is 78% of Palestine and the West Bank and Gaza comprise the remaining 5% of Palestine."

Enough of the funnies trying to distract and detract from responding to my reply.

Do you still maintain your claim or are you prepared to acknowledge my claim?
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 23 November 2017 9:37:03 AM
//I don't believe in your sudden effusive embrace of Jews.//

But it isn't sudden at all, is it Dave?

Because I said exactly the same thing 5 days ago. And before that... because I've been fond of Jews ever since I discovered Einstein & Feynman, two of my favourite physicists, were both Jewish. Have you genuinely forgotten due to your senility, or is this selective amnesia?

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=19417#345168

Tell you what, why don't you find me a post where I've said I hate Jews? Then you might actually have some evidence to back up your assertion that I am prejudiced against Jews, rather than just continuing to fling mud and hope that some of it sticks.

Good luck...
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 23 November 2017 2:46:13 PM
//Two comments from you confirm my conclusion:
1. " I don't give a poo about Israel.
2. "I didn't know there was a Jewish state."//

Really? That's your evidence?

Let's start with the first: indifference is not the same as hatred. In order to hate Israel, and thus fit the bill of being anti-Semitic, I would necessarily have to be not indifferent. The notion that if you don't love something then you necessarily hate it is a false dichotomy.

There are plenty of other countries that I don't give a poo about either. Some of Africa, for example. All the Slavic countries. All of South and Central America. New Zealand. A considerable chunk of Europe. Much of the Middle East. Most of Asia. Some micronations.

Countries that I like are the UK, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Austria, South Korea, the Netherlands, the Scandinavian Countries, and most micronations. I've probably forgotten a few.

Countries that I dislike are the US, France, Belgium, China, North Korea, Belgium again, Most of the Middle East (obviously, not Israel), and a good swathe of the Africa, The Philippines and of course Belgium (it's amazingly dull).

And as for the second: as much as you might wish it was the case, and although it does a Jewish majority, Israel is not a Jewish state. It's a secular democracy with no official religion. I regard that as good thing, but they're certainly not alone in not being theocratic, so it's not enough to excite my bowels and make me give a poo.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 23 November 2017 2:46:33 PM
Last Saturday the wheels of justice were grinding :

"Does the map appearing in my article accurately identify and label the countries that are shown on the map?"

Yes . No . Shalom. Map mazel tov. Sir Moses Montefiore Jewish Home Woollahra Manor , set in tranquil gardens, quiet, tree-lined streets with easy access to shops (including Bondi Junction) and transport if future care needs require higher levels of nursing and professional services, ..
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 23 November 2017 3:04:18 PM
Hello David,

<<"Shucks how many times have I pointed out that Israel is only 17% of Palestine, Jordan is 78% of Palestine and the West Bank and Gaza comprise the remaining 5% of Palestine.">>

People living in Gaza, simply want an environment that is peaceful and safe to live in. Most, do not want to see any more military action, in which innocent people are killed, including their own family members.

For example two year old children are being shot dead by the Israeli military.

These people are not concerned about issues relating to Media Watch in Australia. I have taken this view, and more deeply since watching a documentary at the Adelaide Film Festival.

Go to (and I've shown it to many): https://vimeo.com/231995939
Posted by NathanJ, Saturday, 25 November 2017 2:30:19 PM
Hi Nathan,

Perhaps you could point out that those little two-year-olds are being buried up to their necks by Israelis, and then having their heads kicked off ? Whatever story works. How about having their ears cut off as souvenirs ? Women are being raped, then burnt alive while Israelis watch and laugh. Any other horror stories ?

Any evidence ?

No ?
Posted by Loudmouth, Saturday, 25 November 2017 2:53:17 PM
Loudmouth
My final offer . 1 Texta marker pen , white colour, postage paid to your PO box. With Fine Tip or Chisel Point . Also pack of sticker labels for your choice of detailed description of Law of Moses to attach to pc screen. Comes with attractive Hebrew alphabet in luminous , military camouflage font tints. But only until midnight Sunday. hurry.
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 25 November 2017 8:41:24 PM
#nicknamenick

You stated:
"Israel owns Palestine and probably all the surrounding bits."

I replied:
"Shucks how many times have I pointed out that Israel is only 17% of Palestine, Jordan is 78% of Palestine and the West Bank and Gaza comprise the remaining 5% of Palestine."

Enough of the funnies trying to distract and detract from responding to this clear disagreement between yourself and myself.

Put up to justify your claim - or shut up.

#Toni (Antonio)

My opinion of you remains unchanged - despite your claimed protestations of innocence.

Add this comment to your disgraceful record:
"Why does the Jewish people's own independent state have to be in the Middle East? Seems to me this is what's causing all the trouble. Why there in particular? Seems there are lots of places a lot more accommodating to settle.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 23 March 2017 6:50:59 AM
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=18916&page=0#337559"

Condemned by your own words.

Guilty as charged.
Posted by david singer, Sunday, 26 November 2017 10:01:47 PM
Dear Nick,

Keep tickling that lawyer!

However, Israel does not own "Palestine" because there is no such thing as "Palestine" (a derogatory word which Romans invented to humiliate Jews). Israel is a sovereign country, owning its own land and owing nobody a favour for it. This land goes by no other name and nobody else owns it - neither the stupid so-called "Palestinians", nor Jordan, nor the Turkish, nor the British, nor the Americans, nor Jews like David who do not live there - only the citizens of Israel.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 27 November 2017 1:05:30 AM
Yuyutsu and Rabbi David ,
Palestinians call themselves Palestinians and Knesset calls them dead meat . Israel's Knesset approves thousands of homes on Palestinian land
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/02/06/...knesset...palestinian.../97570216/
Feb 6, 2017 - Israel's Knesset on Monday passed 60-52 a measure that would retroactively approve 4000 homes built illegally on Palestinian territory in the ...
Palestinian MKs say new law passed by the Knesset aims to annex ...
https://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=774969
Jan 18, 2017 - BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- The Israeli parliament, the Knesset, passed a ... However, since the Palestinian territory is under a military occupation, ...
Silencing Arab members of the Knesset would be a new low for Israeli ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Opinion › Israel
Apr 1, 2016 - Proposed legislation stipulates that a member of Knesset can be ... After nearly 50 years of occupation of the Palestinian territories and ...
-
Palestine is Jewish land and obviously all the yellow bits on the Islamic republic of ABC ( peace be upon it ) are Israel and are forced into marriage by Law , Torah and Hadith . ABC is the prophet of true cartography and holy explosives.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 27 November 2017 5:36:30 AM
Dear Nick,

Of course Israel is far from perfect (and who is?), of course I lament its occupation, but the Arabs around it could have had everything they wanted had they not been so stupid.

This started with the Arab massacre of Jews in Hebron, in 1927. Totally stupid! The Jews at the time (including Ben Gurion, and earlier Herzl himself) wanted to include them as equals in the state they were creating, but they just continued to kill innocents until the Jewish leadership gave up on including them. They then senselessly attacked Israel in 1948 - and lost territories, then in 1967 again, then they called themselves "Palestinian" - an insulting word which is like showing a red cloth to a bull. Even then they could have received Gaza and the West Bank on many occasions, but they always refused. They could have been happy, they could have even peacefully ruled Israel as a democratic majority if they wanted, but they chose the path of destruction instead and that's what they are getting.

We see it all the time in Australian and American politics too: the one who is less stupid - shall win!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 27 November 2017 2:50:27 PM
"Germany" is not the German name and "Palestinian" is from non-Arabs and ABC uses both names. Israel means Jewish state and they mean it. 'Majority Arab Israel' does not translate but the majority Israel army votes the squiggly lines across ballot maps . ABC tries to keep up but are stupid and make David confused with blue , yellow , white pieces and names that aren't there and if they are shouldn't be fake news and who's perfect at target shooting I ask you.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 27 November 2017 4:47:55 PM
Dear Nick,

«Israel means Jewish state and they mean it.»

No they don't. It's true that Israel maintains SOME Jewish characteristics, but it also incorporates other values and ideas.
Of interest may be the recent resignation of the Israeli health minister on the grounds that Israel failed to observe the Sabbath, clearly having other priorities besides Judaism: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-27/israeli-health-minister-resigns-over-work-on-the-sabbath/9195666

«'Majority Arab Israel' does not translate»

Had the Jews preserved their moral and spiritual superiority and led by personal example (note that not all Jews are lawyers), then ten Arabs would be voting for one Jew rather than for a fellow Arab. This is what the bible has to say about this situation:

[Zechariah 8:23]

Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 12:15:34 AM
The state began as Jewish rather than democratic. Arabs were expelled and refused re-entry to maintain Israeli Jewish majority.That's distinct from Zionism as "Jew" included lingual or cultural ethnics.They could have co-existed as Jewish population among Arab majority in (?) west Jordan , south Syria etc but chose an enclave with power to occupy and expand.

Is Israel a true democracy? - Opinion - Jerusalem Post
www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Is-Israel-a-true-democracy-352445
May 15, 2014 - Israel would be described as a Jewish state only, since a democracy cannot coexist with the Jewish religion (or with communism for that matter) ...

David is worried about losing his grip on a map . Arabs worry about the real thing.
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 6:58:16 AM
Dear Nick,

It makes an interesting discussion whether what we perceive to be the Jewish religion and democracy can be compatible. If you go into it, then you need to ask WHICH Jewish religion, because the religion of the prophet Zechariah was very different than the Jewish religion as we know it today (which itself isn't one). Note also that today the most religiously orthodox Jews, while not into democracy, they still want the Arabs in, they still want to be Palestinian and do not recognise the state of Israel.

But that would be digressing because the founders of the state of Israel were mostly atheist socialists, Jewish only in ethnicity and culture - and those founders, including their leaders, were more than happy to include the local Arabs in their state. They only were forced to change their minds following the Hebron massacre in 1927 and yes, by the time the state of Israel was created, 21 years later and following many further Arab pogroms, the Arab population was no longer wanted by the Jewish leadership.

«Arabs worry about the real thing.»

If they did, then they should worry about their corrupt and autocratic leadership which leads them only into misery and wars that they can never win. Otherwise they could have been prosperous and perhaps even a majority within Israel. Too late now to be a majority after all the mistrust that was created by this painful history, but they can still be prosperous and happy alongside a smaller Israel if they shake out their leadership.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 8:33:52 AM
As I understood it, the main subject of this thread was the existence or otherwise of laws in various Middle Eastern countries in relation to the right of a rapist to 'make it all right' by marrying his victim. The ABC published a map of countries where the law still applied, and countries where it had once applied but didn't any more.

One would have thought that, if there were any countries in the region where the law had NEVER applied, that this would beef some interest. But no.

After all, the only country fitting that description is: Israel. The one country which the ABC map overlooked. Funny, that.

Yet so many commentators on this thread dodge that issue and somehow obfuscate, twist and turn, to avoid agreeing that Israel is the most enlightened country in the Middle East, at least on this issue. As it happens, I disagree with Israel's settlement policy, but that also is quite peripheral to the issue of this thread: the right of a rapist to marry his victim, and the fact that the ABC, our precious ABC, overlooked that glaring fact.

Come on, you fellas, have the courage to say: "No, it's wrong to allow a rapist to marry his victim, and I'll grudgingly commend Israel for never having such a law, even if I disagree strongly with its actions in other areas."

Anybody with enough courage ? No ? Never mind, get stuck in, keep twisting and turning, and dodging the issue.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 10:24:11 AM
"After all, the only country fitting that description is: Israel. The one country which the ABC map overlooked."
If the map showed who fitted the description , then logically it can't include Israel. So the map didn't . "Israel" is not written .
No Israel . The map is without Israel. The ABC didn't include Israel. Israel is not listed . By ABC . On the map . No Israel. None. Not. Zero. 1-1 =0 . ABC 1 . Loudmouth 0 .
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 10:54:43 AM
Nick,

Is that a criticism of the ABC ? Hard to tell. So ..... why couldn't they have included all of the countries in the Middle East which had never had that vile law ?

i.e., Israel.
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 10:57:01 AM
good grief
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 11:16:34 AM
Is that a criticism of the ABC, Nick ? Since we can't get inside your head toward out what you are really saying, can we infer this ?

I'm sure that even you would agree that it wouldn't be right for a rapist to be able to marry his victim, so are you - in a round-about way - suggesting that, if the ABC was going to produce a map of the Middle East showing which countries still have that practice, and which had it but have abolished it, that it might have included countries in the region - and named them - which have NEVER had this dreadful law ?

i.e. Israel. Is that what you are saying, ever so cryptically ?
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 11:53:04 AM
Loudmouth
No.
A map of Soviet Union doesn't include a map of Sth Aust and a comment that SA was never part of the vile empire of evil. Pictures of the Opera House don't include your house and a comment that you sing flat.

The ABC is correct . It removed "Israel" and so the map names the countries which fit the title about rape. Do you want the white marker-pen or not ?
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 6:31:56 PM
Nick,

Israel is in the Middle East. That map was of Middle Eastern countries, of which Israel is one, almost the smallest. And it happens to be the only one which has never had those laws.

South Australia has never been part of the Soviet Union, thank Christ.

Duck and dive all you like, but remember that the truth will set you free. Can you handle the truth ? I'm not optimistic :(

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 10:02:08 PM
Loudmouth
No ducking , just grabbing a headless chook . Many Arabs read English why can't you? It's not a map of only Middle East , it includes part of Europe. It shows rape-marriage countries and names those only . Countries without names are countries not named . In the map. Of rape-marriage countries. Not Israel . It's not named . ABC is correct . Loudmouth is a chook . Headless.

Cyprus is considered part of Middle East . It's not named , has no rape -marriage law but has chooks
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 29 November 2017 8:49:31 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy