The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A woman’s body, a woman’s choice, a woman’s fault > Comments

A woman’s body, a woman’s choice, a woman’s fault : Comments

By Wendy Francis, published 13/4/2017

Miss X proceeded with the abortion but was so troubled that she could not keep the money. She has donated to World Vision, UNICEF, and to an orphan fund at Welfare Aid International.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
There goes runner again talking in riddles. Pedofiles, priests , abortion, piss off money.

Very complicated mind at work there or too much Hong thong.
Posted by doog, Saturday, 15 April 2017 11:16:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh dear Wendy, using the victim card again I see, poor poor women, they don’t deserve to be treated like this.....

Now unless she had IF treatment,using his sperm, or was raped, then I would suggest she had consensual sex. The fact that one party wanted to keep the baby and the other didn’t, was perhaps something that should have been discussed before she opened her legs.

I’m also a bit confused with this statement ....What she got was the Panthers ‘fixer’ who brokered a deal for her to abort her child.

Her child, or their child. Which is it Wendy.

Perhaps the biggest lesson her is that these footballers should limit their lustful needs to the likes of hookers. No strings and only a couple of hundred bucks upfront, rather than tens of thousands later and much unwanted negative publicity, all because he's a footballer.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 16 April 2017 11:45:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bring on the male pill. It also seems sexist to single out footballers as over-entitled, without acknowledging the egos of some of their groupies.
Posted by benk, Monday, 17 April 2017 9:19:28 PM
Here is another painful story about abortion,how i wish this stop soon.
Posted by rollyczar, Tuesday, 18 April 2017 6:08:06 AM
Well said, Wendy Francis. There is so much emotion and fear around the issue of abortion, and so much future heartache. People seem to need someone to blame - and of course the easy option is the one with no power. This is mostly the mother. And, poor love, she is a mother not just 'the woman'. And all babies also have a father - you know, the one who protects them, provides for them, keeps them safe. What a sad world we live in; where alcohol, drugs and money are king and cheap power is more attractive to a man than the life of a small person.
It's so easy to look from a distance and find what a person should have done; how brave they should have been. Bit harder on the day with voices coming from all sides and betrayed by someone who (foolishly as it turns out) you trusted to love and care for you and your baby. Where was the independent counselling? Where was the assistance? Who had their arms around this mother to support her?
I hope our society one day regains its heart and can look at the abortion industry for the cold, hard, money-making machine that it is and we start to protect our next generation instead of culling them.
Posted by Not ashamed, Tuesday, 18 April 2017 10:02:19 PM
Not ashamed, i do not understand the reason why she push ahead with that abortion. How can we be sure after the abortion she donated all the money?
Posted by rollyczar, Wednesday, 19 April 2017 3:13:14 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy