The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > In terms of temperature, what sort of a year did we have in Australia? > Comments

In terms of temperature, what sort of a year did we have in Australia? : Comments

By Don Aitkin, published 8/2/2017

Fiddling with the past is all too reminiscent of Orwell’s 1984. Maybe there are good reasons, and maybe if I did a lot of work I would find them.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
First of all Dons stuff, then mine from one of the worlds leading German physicist, & our green blob can only sneer. Pity none of them have any math or physics, the head ache it would give those empty heads would do them good.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 8 February 2017 4:02:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Hasbeen,

You wrote;

“Meanwhile I'll just add some science proving CO2 can't do what they want you to believe.”

You cheeky old bugger. No quotation marks, no attributions, just pass it off as your own. You know, however slanted your take, for a moment I thought you had gone away and gotten up to speed with this stuff and I was looking forward to an informed discussion. But no, you just copied and pasted it from here;

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/02/06/climate-sensitivity-a-simple-inverse-model/comment-page-1/

That is pretty low even from someone from your side of the debate.

Unless of course you are higley7 then I apologise.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 8 February 2017 8:11:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If you did a lot of work? Well I reckon "some work", would be a useful start. If you don't understand global convection, Hotter in one hemisphere and simultaneously colder in the other, as an increased climate change phenomena, Then your comparative charts might as well be tasked with outhouse duties.

If you of all people don't understand that a solar waning phase since the mid seventies, (NASA) ought to be accompanied by milder temps, not record hot year on hot year. Then what hope do those who rely on the clear sighted intellectual acumen have?

You need to place a thermometer in a shady spot in your garden, then go out and lambast it loudly, every time it confounds your incredibly apparent confirmation bias.

The way you obsess over this record keeping, and argue against the evidence, is not the actions of a highly educated erudite scholar!

Moreover however intelligent or highly educated, you can't own your own facts or dismiss evidence that doesn't fit your preferred paradigm?

Furthrmore, the only thing we have to fear from converting our coal fired economy, to a safer cleaner, cheaper by a long chalk, thorium powered one. And on the overwhelming economic merits alone, is that a few foreign miners/debt laden speculators, may lose some of their money, income or profits, while we reclaim our energy independence and our economic sovereignty!

I take it you have no problem with the latter? Or the period of sustained hitherto unprecedented prosperity that a space age energy policy could create?

The Irish have a saying, misery guts loves company! Maybe that's your problem? You don't want the patently punch drunk economy to get up off the floor?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 8 February 2017 9:33:55 PM
The Global Warming hoax will be revealed soon with the coming of a mini ice age. Europe and the USA have had extreme winters causing food shortages.We had really hot summers in the 1960's with often a week of 100+ deg F. There were times the past when CO2 levels were 12 times the present and there was an ice age.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 8 February 2017 9:41:30 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The green blob as usual offer no science, just insults & appeals to authority.

Do try to say something intelligent to cover the facts, & the evidence of fraud.

Must do better fellows.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 8 February 2017 11:13:38 PM
any water in Sydney dams?
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 8 February 2017 11:32:41 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy