The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The guiding light of global policy > Comments

The guiding light of global policy : Comments

By Ioan Voicu, published 3/2/2017

Strengthening international solidarity is a crucial task for promoting universal peace.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Well, of course I'm gonna start with my kids then Aussie kids! Thats where I and they live! And helping other folk lift themselves from poverty and dire circumstance; that then converts them into new trading partners, aids that very outcome!

And we're not talking squillions, just a tiny tobin tax, that as and where necessary, circumvents corrupt officials and used as low cost loans for small cottage industry startups; that can be used and reused dozens of times before exhausting.

Any other aid can be supplied as the Thorium molten salt, power stations and deionization desal hardware, which we first build here then export and assemble! In a win/win outcome for the recipients and ourselves!

It's said that land is the basis of all wealth. And I could organize a deal to sell you a few million hectares of the driest part of the Sahara? And thereby guarantee your prosperity? No? NO!

Water is the basis of all wealth! And when we sang, let them know it's Christmas in that band aid concert, we collected millions, but solved nothing!

Putting water on bone dry ground, permanently. So they could grow their own food indefinitely; and add things like Australian made electric stoves, refrigerators and washing machines etc. And we're killing the proverbial two birds, with just one stone!

We can find smarter ways to collect and distribute our aid dollars or just go to war in the lose/lose outcome that would surely be!

Without question we can make steel right here and with high tech, single stage smelting, (thorium powered arc furnaces) for far less than is currently doable in China and India?

And I dare say more durable enameled white goods as well? All that's really missing is government sponsored cheapest most efficient, cooperative enterprise!

Foreign aid just dosen't need to be money and a growing hole in a shrinking budget!? We're smarter than that, allegedly?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 5 February 2017 5:46:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy