The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Ignored ironies: women, protest and Donald Trump > Comments

Ignored ironies: women, protest and Donald Trump : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 24/1/2017

These are hippies turned conservative protectors of the status quo, doves genetically modified to be hawks in Hillary Clinton's laboratory of politics.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. All
Jardine K Jardine,
Told you feminists will never let you win.
She'll flip the script, and make it about you.
When it gets too tough she'll claim bullying and then run away.
I've got nothing against her but hey feminists are what they are.

Here's an interesting article, by a woman no less.
They must really hate her.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/donald-trump-is-not-feminists-worst-nightmare-melania-is/news-story/980a0e71b3a2999194c7afdd9aa29834

Some good comments in there...
Notice how plenty of women are against feminism too, just like I said.

Next time a feminist wants to beat their head against a wall like they think if keep doing it they'll get a different result, I won't try to stop them.
Might even be tempted to encourage them for my personal amusement when seeing them so determined to be admitted to the nuthouse.
Why should I care?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 2 February 2017 7:48:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC:

"Might even be tempted to encourage them for my personal amusement"

Who is the sick one?
Posted by phanto, Thursday, 2 February 2017 7:57:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
phanto

"I don't have a definitive answer for those questions but one thing I do know for certain is that you do not either."

Aah, the old truth-and-logic-do-not-exist standby of leftards when completely defeated, and too dishonest to admit it.

Well if morality is just a matter of opinion, then there's no such thing as a "right" to abortion, is there? Ha haaa! Gotcha! So you’ve just lost the entire argument, by your own standard.

If a "right" is whatever the government says it is, then
a) there’s no reason to exempt killing one’s offspring in utero from the definition of homicide, and
b) there’s no reason why it should not be criminalised as homicide and you have no objection as to right, and
c) once criminalised, you accept fully, one hundred percent, that it should be criminalised.

"Therefore only she should decide what that entity is and whether it continues to develop or not. It is none of your business whatsoever."

So you are arguing that women are not equal and are not entitled to equal rights? Yes?

They require special protections, are not capable of taking responsibility for their own actions, don’t know that sex causes babies, there is no reason why people should treat them AS IF they are morally and factually equal, and the entire feminist platform should be abolished? Yes? Correct? That's what you're saying?

No? The same law that applies to men applies to women? Which?

Of course in reality, you are arguing that women are entitled to a special exemption from the law against homicide, because they have a vagina, *as well as* entitled to the full battery of compulsory unwanted violence-based traditional patriarchal sex roles, obligations, costs, and risks on men, *plus* an extra load of sex-specific female privileges, and “rights” from feminism.

The child's life is so important that the father has a non-consensual, NATURE-GIVEN "responsibility" to pay money to the mother; but it’s not so important that the mother doesn’t have a “right” to kill it.

Of course if gender is just a social construct…
Posted by Jardine K. Jardine, Friday, 3 February 2017 5:19:03 PM
(cont.)
… then you have no more ground to say abortion is a right than a wrong.

And violence-based non-consensual sex might conceivably be a “right” – everyone is “equally” entitled to their own views, yes? Or it depends whether the most powerful and aggressive party says so; and there is no standard of reason or ethics that could decide the question. Yes? That’s what you believe?

As for the "my body, my choice" argument, if this vapid slogan justifies killing a "thing", then it justifies raping a thing. Yes? Correct? You yourself said you can’t say whether or not a woman is a human being, or a “thing” that others have a “right’ to kill, remember? You “don’t have a definitive answer”.

Men’s bodies are to be used to pay tax and child support so these should payments be abolished because "my body, my choice"? Correct?

All totalitarian ideologies have a ready-made dehumanising rationale for their mass killings, and yours is no exception. But panto, not even you agree with your factual, logical and moral nonsense.

Or you agree that there is nothing morally wrong with stabbing any person in the head, because the person doing the stabbing, by the fact of being capable of killing, "is the only person capable of making a decision which affects him and the person he stabs. The sub-human thing that he stabs is not capable of making a decision. Out of the two entities, only the stabber can decide." Yes?

Or you can’t say definitively? It might be right, it might be wrong, you don’t know? That’s what you’re saying?

Don’t think your intellectual dishonesty and squirming anti-human hypocrisy aren't obvious.

By your own ideology, your sexism disqualifies you from political input. After all, you are just a clump of cells with a subhuman personality, as determined by anyone who thinks it's okay to kill you. Correct?

Or feminism is a bigoted facile self-contradictory ideology for female privileges based on double standards?

Which has more explaining power?
Posted by Jardine K. Jardine, Friday, 3 February 2017 5:23:06 PM
OK
Posted by phanto, Friday, 3 February 2017 5:50:34 PM
Hey Phanto,
Well there's different levels of 'sick' aren't there?
Certainly wouldn't be worse than anything the left does:
Start violence, attacking women, destroying public property, and after all the left do support the left so hypothetically I wouldn't be doing anything they don't do.

Sick like this: The testimony of a woman who survived an abortion procedure at the hands of America's most prolific serial killer?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeRouy3jhzo

Or sick like this: Disruption and Regime Change Operations, Forced Slavery, Forced Prostitution, Child Exploitation, Drug and Sex Trafficking, Organ Harvesting, Vaccine testing... ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-EPMIPnW-w

Yes to spite a persons mental health does seem nasty, but there would really be no value in it unless they knew I was deliberately doing it, otherwise they'd just think I was one of them, and all jokes aside I'm really not sure I could bring myself to actually do it, since I despise the divisiveness their movements stand for.

I would hardly take part in protesting against them and the violence they start (as much as I'd be tempted to when I see them victimising innocent people), lest play into their aims of disruption and civil war.

As shown in the second link re 'disruption operations', they are just a tool; "useful idiots" in a finely tuned machine playing the part of someone else's bigger agenda.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 4 February 2017 10:59:26 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy