The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Pathological terror: health fears ahead of Trump's inauguration > Comments

Pathological terror: health fears ahead of Trump's inauguration : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 19/1/2017

Illness, fear, bodily pathologies feed into the language of the protest; placards waved with a stunned air of foreboding anticipating the assault on the Obama administration's healthcare efforts.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Democrats live in fear of the undesirables , guess what, now they are, ( growing evidence suggests)! Transmogrified into aesthetic anger, against the "Trump Glam-squad".
10cc, ....they were dancing in the street,at the local dance; at the local county jail....
Load up, load up, load up, the rubber bullets....
Hope they do!
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 19 January 2017 9:41:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If anyone expects street marches and popular protest to change the Trump mind, they're dreaming! Eh baby?

That said, if you don't like what Trump is currently thinking? Just wait five minutes? Eh baby?

One recalls how many reemployed Germans during the Great depression, thought the sun shone out of Herr Hitler! And Mr Trump just needs to build stuff and put the long term unemployed back to work to win the rubes and grunts over! And the devil take debt and deficit? Eh baby?

When that occurs, protests almost effective as a slap on the wrist with a wet tram ticket! The only protest that has any chance to force acceptable change, is the one used by voters and at the ballot box! And by voting for a change! Eh baby?

Marching, swearing at the TV or just lollygagging around the joint, bitching and rioting won't change much except perhaps the number of unnecessary gun deaths! Eh baby? Try voting! Eh baby?

A smart man wouldn't try to tough it out? But who said this man was smart? Just smart enough to use those who allegedly are? Eh baby?

Full speed ahead and dam the torpedoes. Eh Baby?

I'm not talking to myself, just consulting an expert! Eh baby?
Alan B
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 19 January 2017 11:08:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Kampo von Bismarck

This turgid tale of "bodily pathologies" of the great unwashed, longhair, neo-hippie ne'er-do-wells* of Calfornia, interests me not.

Trump, world's greatest Man (greater than Cardinal Pell) will expect doting and homage from said ne'er-do-wells* as is his due.

* You will notice a "ne'er-do-well" is a rogue, vagrant or vagabond...not covered by the Imbecile Passengers Act...leading to a 'large proportion of lunatics'. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ne'er-do-well .

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 19 January 2017 11:10:20 AM
Alan B.

What prompts your "Eh baby?"
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 19 January 2017 11:14:40 AM
Pete, they are the unseen angels floating in my rafters, who edit or suggest expert comment, before I post. Beats talking to yourself. Eh baby?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 19 January 2017 12:08:04 PM
Alan B. mate

Whatever you're sniffen or otherwise infusin. I want some of it.
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 19 January 2017 6:07:41 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy