The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Meryl and her streeple > Comments

Meryl and her streeple : Comments

By Louis O'Neill, published 16/1/2017

Why does she feel the need to turn the Golden Globes into her own political monologue?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. All
"The suggestion that a supermajority of congress men of whom a majority are republicans will vote to remove a sitting republican president is laughable."

Whilst it seems unlikely I can imagine that if he is damaging the "brand" enough that they think their own electoral prospects are getting destroyed it becomes plausible. If he did actually start to drain the swamp (which I doubt) enough of them would decide that the loss of the oval office was better than the loss of the kickbacks.

Really hard to tell what it would take but given the number of Republicans that didn't support Trump not impossible.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 4:55:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Shadow Minister,

I don't imagine that Trump will be laughing.
If it happens. But as RObert and others on the web
point out - it is possible.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 5:24:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

As I said before, it is possible, but highly improbable, like me winning the lottery.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 6:22:26 PM
Dear Shadow Minister,

At least some progress has been made.

You now agree that it is possible.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 2 February 2017 9:06:08 AM
In their own echo chamber the Left are over-reacting in their efforts to define President Trump negatively.

As in the campaign though, most Americans are outside of that chamber and are unaffected. The forgotten public who are only remembered when a poll is imminent are still working, carrying out their responsibilities and paying their taxes as usual.

Maybe the Left should first put their own house in order. For example, the Hilary they previously thought was godlike had feet of clay and that reflects on left ideology not just on the identity.

The left can act really, really upset, totally miffed and they are excelling at that.

They obviously have a lot of time on their hands and government funds to waste They are not producing anything of value. Nothing practical, the absence of which might be noticed if they disappeared in a puff of smoke one day.

Maybe the working, tax-paying public realise all of that. It is a fair chance that the public do. Not that the left could care though. Heck, the public always get it wrong, don't they and the public really don't know what's best for them.
Posted by leoj, Thursday, 2 February 2017 2:51:11 PM
Foxy,

As I said it is also possible that I will win the Lotto.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 3 February 2017 6:50:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy