The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Drum beaten by ABC management > Comments

The Drum beaten by ABC management : Comments

By Malcolm King, published 7/7/2016

The Drum rigorously excluded voices from the centre and the centre right; from people who had a beef about immigration but who could express their arguments cogently.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Never submitted to Drum; I knew I would never be considered and happy enough with OLO who was first online site to publish my efforts.

I still think OLO format is the best.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Thursday, 7 July 2016 2:55:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner. Well said, succinct, and very accurate.
Posted by Prompete, Friday, 8 July 2016 2:19:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Waverley. Agree with what you have said. However, " Pauline Hanson has survived by pushing on,however much people don't like what she says.". it would appear that an awfull lot of people actually DO agree with what she says.
Posted by Prompete, Friday, 8 July 2016 2:21:25 PM
A timely article Malcolm

I grow tired of young, cute chicks in Hijabs, with perfect English, who are mistakenly accepted as representatives of Islam on:

- ABC's The Drum

- ABC's Q&A, and

- SBS's Insight.

The real mover's and shakers in the Islamic Community in Australia are overwelming note cute chicks in Hijabs but:

surly old religious men with heavy accents* and intolerant views (like "put those who commit homosexual acts to Death")

* not wanting to dirty themselves with the infidels' language.
Posted by plantagenet, Friday, 8 July 2016 5:37:38 PM
Excellent news. The Drum was a tax payer funded leftist stronghold. I stopped reading and commenting on it years ago due to being censored numerous times.
Posted by Aristocrat, Sunday, 10 July 2016 9:45:04 AM
Hi Aristocrat

Excellent point mate.

Cheers
Posted by plantagenet, Sunday, 10 July 2016 12:19:07 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy