The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australia to introduce Sharia law > Comments

Australia to introduce Sharia law : Comments

By Brian Greig, published 19/2/2016

In Australia we don’t have the imposition of Islamic law on our parliaments, but we do have the push from Christianism which presents itself as ‘religious freedom’.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Sharia was introduced into the title of the article just to stir it up.
Lego, I agree with your comments. Except perhaps cousin marriage.
We are seeing the result of that practise being "normal" in the middle east.
It results in abnormal behaviour.
I agree I do not see how same sex marriage can be other than abnormal.
Give it another name, but marriage has always been between a man & a woman.
It was so even before religion, or whatever religion was there in
prehistoric times.
Even today hunter gatherers have marriage ceremonies between a man and a woman.
A union between a man & a man or a woman & a woman is different.
So give it a different name.

We are being over run by other peoples in the reproduction race
because they get rid of any homosexuals in their ranks.
Strangely it does not seem to be a problem with moslems.

It is largely a fashion in western societies and is brought on by
political correctness and the schools.
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 21 February 2016 10:21:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Suse wrote: "Mhaze, children are already successfully part of same sex couple's lives, so how will making same-sex marriage legal change anything?
It won't..."

Its perfectly legitimate to argue that those who think SSM is about children are wrong. Its even legitimate to think they are factually misinformed or even deliberately misinforming.

What is not legitimate, at least not in any society that espouses free speech, is to say they are wrong and then seek to use the law to force them to shut up. Its wrong as a matter of principle and it suggests that those using the law rather than argument are unsure that they have a winning argument.
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 21 February 2016 9:52:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Australia is most definitely better than countries with Sharia Law, Susieonline. Christ! What do you use for a brain?

In countries with Sharia law, a tiny minority, the Mullahs and Imams, use terror to keep the people in line when it comes to religious doctrine. Step out of line by advocating homosexuality, and you end up dead. The police will not even bother to investigate. You say something blasphemous? Your dead.

In Australia, another minority is trying to tell the majority how to think. The homosexual lobby has somehow become so influential in Australian politics that they are now even using to law to shut up the majority who think that their behaviour is disgusting. And you support them because you think it is the fashionable thing to do?

Let's have a referendum on homosexual "marriage" and let the people decide.

It could go something like this.

1. Do you support homosexual marriage?
2 Do you oppose homosexual marriage?
3. Do you think that homosexuality should be illegal?

My vote is for 3. I was once very tolerant of homosexuals but my patience is coming to an end with the homosexual assault on free speech, and the indoctrination of our children within our school system. If they want to make the majority their enemies, then let's put homosexuals back in their closets. And I am not religious in any way.
Posted by LEGO, Wednesday, 24 February 2016 3:09:57 AM
Dear LEGO,

What have homosexuals ever done to you?
They are just nice people who go about their lives peacefully, pay above-average taxes and infest the planet with fewer little human bodies than average.

The ones who force the issue of state-sponsored homosexual marriage and indoctrinate children in schools to become homosexuals, are not homosexual themselves, but communists who hate the bourgeois concept of family. They probably never had a homosexual contact in their lives.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 24 February 2016 8:43:48 AM
'The ones who force the issue of state-sponsored homosexual marriage and indoctrinate children in schools to become homosexuals, are not homosexual themselves, but communists who hate the bourgeois concept of family. They probably never had a homosexual contact in their lives.'

not far from the truth Yuyutsu although I suspect they are also the ones that want validation for their own lifestyles.The self righteous left are one lot of sick puppies.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 24 February 2016 9:42:08 AM
Lego said;
then let's put homosexuals back in their closets.

You can't do that at the ABC, their closet is full of Liberal voters !
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 24 February 2016 10:39:57 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy