The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australia to introduce Sharia law > Comments

Australia to introduce Sharia law : Comments

By Brian Greig, published 19/2/2016

In Australia we don’t have the imposition of Islamic law on our parliaments, but we do have the push from Christianism which presents itself as ‘religious freedom’.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Yuyutsu,

"The ones who force the issue of state-sponsored homosexual marriage and indoctrinate children in schools to become homosexuals, are not homosexual themselves, but communists who hate the bourgeois concept of family. They probably never had a homosexual contact in their lives."

Christ, half their luck. No, I really don't think so: perhaps not communists, but the moron left has probably rooted every conceivable type of acquaintance including their dogs, up, down and sideways.

This really is an absurd discussion: bullying and sexuality. When I was in primary school at Penrith, there was a big Pommy kid, a bully, and in a complete fit of insanity once, I belted him in the eye and ran like hell, utterly terrified. But he was pretty good after that. So I would recommend that if some bully stands over another kid, belt him in the eye as hard as you can - and run as fast as you can. What on earth it's got to do with anybody being a poofter baffles me - if anything I thought that bully might be one, but what did I know at ten years old ?

Oh. I get it now. Poofter kids are the ones who are supposed to be getting bullied. Not where I went to school. of course, there were kids who you thought might not ever be attracted to girls, the most superior and wonderful gender, but that was no big deal. So I should think it is even less of a big deal these days.

And even in high school, I don't recall anybody being remotely interested in picking on the poofy kids, and there were a few of them around. Some were quite good friends; booky types like me, I suppose. Nobody cared back then, maybe because it was beyond our comprehension.

So maybe putting stupid ideas into some kids' heads may even have the reverse effect. Mind you, I don't care - as an old prick, I look forward to the next generations totally stuffing themselves up, the little snots deserve it. So go for it, kiddies !

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 24 February 2016 2:05:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Looks like Court coverage of a rape ring in Britain indicates that secular law based on Western civilisation (not Muslim) is essential in Australia.

Reported overnight "Rotherham abuse: Six convicted in Britain over systematic rape of young girls" http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-25/six-convicted-in-britain-over-systematic-sex-crimes-rotherham/7198288 :

"The systematic sexual abuse, carried out in Rotherham over more than 15 years, has shocked Britain.

The trial brought to light the workings of a violent gang, led by 40-year-old Arshid Hussain and two of his brothers, which dealt in drugs and groomed at least 15 vulnerable young girls. The three brothers, their uncle and two women were convicted of numerous sexual crimes over a period between 1987 and 2003.

The court heard abusers called the young women "white trash".

In the wake of the convictions, one Muslim organisation has declared British Pakistanis must do more to confront abuse in their communities. "These sort of men have a very negative and in many cases, a racist attitude towards white young girls," said the Ramadhan Foundation's Mohammad Shafiq, who is a distant relative of the three brothers.

"For too long as a society, as a Pakistani community, we've turned a blind eye to these sort of crimes."

COMMENT

Pakistan is culturally near Afghanistan and Iran with the latter two countries providing many or most of the disproportionately high numbers of young men who claim to be "refugees". They are safely kept in Manus Island and Nauru.

Turnbull should not accept the weak arguments of the Greens that these men should be released into the Australian community.
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 25 February 2016 12:47:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy