The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Morrison the cure for Islamophobia > Comments

Morrison the cure for Islamophobia : Comments

By Kuranda Seyit, published 1/2/2016

As chair of the Diversity Council Australia he has spoken out against gender inequality in the armed forces, he has been vocal about domestic violence and of course has strong views about social cohesion and Australia's cultural diversity.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Kuranda Seyit believe me I'll be your lightest critic here, but to write a piece like this and not mention why there might be a upsurge in discrimination of Muslims is only fueling the fire.

While i can quite honestly say I think the majority of Muslims are good people. The fact is sects of Islam can be very oppressive and those same sects are committing act's of terror across the world. there are representatives of these sects in Australia.And don't try to spin the yarn that it's our fault. In fighting among Muslim sects has being going on for as long as Islam was made up in the Saudi desert.
Posted by Cobber the hound, Monday, 1 February 2016 8:46:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I like David. Here's what a true outspoken leader looks like! a man who calls a spade a spade and will not remain silent even for the most powerful!

I just hope the detractors, and there will be many, just don't try to equate justifiable and powerful passion with mindless anger!

Now if we could just get the same level of honesty and sense of inherent social justice inside our political parties as par for the course, courage of conviction, situation normal!

I don't believe we ever need victimize all muslims for the excesses of a few radicals.

However, I would want those same radicals exposed by their own community, sumarily disowned, then expunged from the wider community to somewhere else!

And if I had my druthers, just parachute them in from a stealth bomber into ISIS H.Q. It's your cannon fodder, we just don't want or need it! Fetch!

We all of us need to find this extreme stuff totally unacceptable to the point of taking an active affirmative zero tolerance stance against it!
Even if it means shopping a brother or sister! As difficult as that might be?

I mean one can't be half pregnant or partly against mindless murderous violence!

The most difficult thing I did as a young man, was to shop my best friend for heroin use.

With the result he was watched day and night until his dealer lead the authorities right back to Mr big himself.

I had to disappear for a time and break off all connections with some very dear friends, for their own safety

I ran into my friend years later, where he took my hand in both of his and blessed me for my intervention and the courage it took, given my life could have been forfeit, and assured me I was his saviour and the best truest friend he ever had, given he got his life back and a good one at that!

The only thing to fear by doing the right thing, is fear itself!
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Monday, 1 February 2016 9:11:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The disgraceful Morrison is a complaint, not a cure.

This joker complains about 'Islamaphobia', a non-word invented by Muslims as part of their 'victim' game, then disgorges: "racist groups like Reclaim Australia".

"if we complain we are called whingers; if we stay silent we are called sympathisers; if we condemn the terrorists.." . Oh yeah. And what percentage of Muslims in Australia have ever been heard to condemn terrorists!

"religious discrimination in Australia" ? He must be referring to the discrimination by Muslims against all religions not Islam. Islam hates all other religions; thinks the ONLY true religion, and intends to Islamify all of us. This character doesn't know his Koran.

"Every time a Muslim tries to defend his or her faith, critics like Andrew Bolt cran..all out that Muslims are once again playing the "victim"." And Andrew Bolt is right. Muslims play the victim card all the time. It is part of their system, like lying.

"The Muslim community has had difficulties dealing with the rise in Islamaphobic attacks".
Cite instances of these attacks. Are they anthing like Islamist terrorism, or Islamist murd of innocent people?

"Hey you bigots stop your hate, stop your attempts to ruin this great country". That's code
for bigotry no longer has a home in Australia. Stop".

The hate didn't exist until Muslims arrived, mostly illegally, with their bigotry. Evey time Muslims like this open their mouth they put their foot in it.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 1 February 2016 11:03:10 AM
As an Australian Muslims, perhaps Mr. Seyit can tell us why non-Muslims should accept a religion that teaches hate and violence. Maybe he can tell us why he thinks that Mohammed, a man that attacked his neighbours dozens and dozens of times, foe over 10 years, and who committed all kinds of atrocities, is considered a great moral example by him and all Muslims.

Note that any unkind word, any criticism, no matter how valid, is considered "islamophobia". The fact is that Muslims are unable to reflect on the hate in the Quran, the evil deeds of their dear prophet, and the evil they do everywhere they dominate. To Muslims, none of this matters, they are right (the "best of people" in the Quran) and we, non-Muslims (those "lower than animals"" as stated in the Quran) are always wrong.

For over 10 years I have been telling the sad truth about this vile ideology at OLO -- long before Isis, BokoHaram, and so many of the evils we see done by Muslims today -- and my only error was to underestimate the evil that this ideology brings to society. The fact is that evil, death and destruction follow Muslims everywhere they go. Remember, according to allah, Muslims are put on earth "to kill and be killed" (Quran 9:111
Posted by kactuz, Monday, 1 February 2016 11:20:30 AM
A better Question would be, what's the cure for Infidelophobia. A good start would be to pack them all up & send them back to from whence they came.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 1 February 2016 11:29:21 AM
are the ignorant left still asking how this can happen everytime there is a terrorist attack. see a 72 year old pensioner being raped by an 'assylum seeker'in Germany. Kuranda with his blinkers on show why this nation is stuffed. What on earth is 'Director of the Forum on Australia's Islamic Relations (FAIR)'.. Is this more Government money to brainwash Australians that Islam is a religion of peace?
Posted by runner, Monday, 1 February 2016 12:01:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy