The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > UN’S decarbonisation mission impossible > Comments

UN’S decarbonisation mission impossible : Comments

By Michael Kile, published 24/12/2015

An international pension fund coalition - co-founded by a UN agency last September - wants to shift at least USD600 billion of other people’s money out of fossil fuels and into renewable energy projects.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
I went to the new reference you gave, Alice.

Very recently I found this reference in relation to how temperature stands within a bell shaped graph. Only observed temperatures have been used; that is, what is being discussed in the film clip is based on data, and placing it in a graphic form.

http://envisionation.co.uk/index.php/presentations

The second clip discusses what has been left out of the Paris deliberations; the one I'm fully aware of is the Arctic. The French had indicated that due to resources and questionable country boundaries nations wanted to impose; the Arctic would take up too much time to closely deliberate on.
The Arctic is in a mess, not helped by the multi year ice flowing down the Fran Strait and exceptionally high temperatures and savage storms experienced this current winter so far.

But, it is the bell curved graphs that do not provide much comfort based on data and not opinion.
Posted by ant, Saturday, 2 January 2016 12:00:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy