The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Intercourse needs more regulation > Comments

Intercourse needs more regulation : Comments

By Michael Keane, published 2/9/2015

Even sex between consensual partners in traditionally sanctioned relationships can come at an unacceptably high social cost.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Yes the scourge that is sex is but one symptom of our sick, twisted, tight, moist society, enamoured with meat quality centrism.

And then there is wrong hole syndrome.

Don't get me started!

Plantagent I
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 2 September 2015 10:13:08 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Masturbation is a pleasurable activity which can be enjoyed alone or in company. It relieves tension, is an adjunct to pleasurable fantasies and does not transmit disease as is the case of sexual activity involving contact with others. Art forms such as drawings, photographs, film and literature contribute to the enjoyment of masturbation. Masturbation can inspire these creative art forms. In fact masturbation can be an art form in itself.

Masturbation has its place in philosophy. When scolded for masturbating in public, Diogenes said "I wish it were as easy to banish hunger by rubbing my belly." Diogenes was a free spirit who showed his disregard for convention by masturbating in public.

A complete education should include include an appreciation for and an instruction in the techniques of masturbation.
Posted by david f, Wednesday, 2 September 2015 10:16:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So where is runner? This is right up his alley.

Not satire is it runner. Its your wetdream fantasy isnt it?
Posted by mikk, Wednesday, 2 September 2015 10:29:36 AM
Who knows what this author is on about? He could be talking about anything and just using sex as a metaphor.

It does not really matter what his problem is his approach to it is very childish. Using sarcasm is the resort of someone who does not have a good argument or who does not have the courage of his conviction or cannot accept the decision of an umpire. This article is more like a tantrum that a reasoned appeal for understanding.

Using a public forum for this kind of behaviour is an insult to all who come here to discuss real issues of importance. How can we discuss any issues he may genuinely have if we do not even know what they are? If he does not want to spell it out then he is obviously trying to hide it.

It is not satire. Satire at least makes a point and you know what the satirist is really trying to say. I for one have no idea what this author’s problem is.
Posted by phanto, Wednesday, 2 September 2015 10:55:44 AM
As this is a subject that holds little interest for me these days - as usual, I ignored the advertisment slap-bang in the middle of this article exhorting me to hook up with "Beautiful Russian Girls" - I decided not to read it. I also found it hard to believe that the Social Democrat could be serious.

So, I read the comments; and I don't know if they were serious either. Particularly the one from David F, although his does seem true to character.

Good contributions have been thin on the ground, lately, and this one does nothing to relieve the situation.

To those blokes willing and able, I would ignore this stuff and investigate the Russian girls.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 2 September 2015 11:08:00 AM
Phanto: something like a portnoy's complaint?

Which encapsulated goes thusly, a dear old lady living near a busy port, took a policeman to task about all the unusual noise coming from a port busy mostly during the daylight hours; asked, "what is all that terrible noise"?

"They're holding a policeman's ball", replied the ever obliging Bobby.

"Well I wish they would just let it go", replied the old dear, "and maybe a body could get some sleep"!
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Wednesday, 2 September 2015 11:18:10 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy