The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Muslim Australia and the search for a solution of the 'War on Terror' > Comments

Muslim Australia and the search for a solution of the 'War on Terror' : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 12/8/2015

The security services are spying on their own people in a similar manner they did with communist groups within the Australian community back in the 1950s and 60s.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Adverse headlines if factual, are not something to be turned and used against the non muslim community; by this or that apologist for various antisocial or criminal behaviors!

If this reported behavior has tarred all muslims with the same brush, whose fault is that; the average redneck or the very people giving Islam a bad name?

Or seeking to inculcate their strange customs and conventions/rigid religious convictions into mainstream education?

And not helped by the almost obligatory bristle, when they are asked to provide some evidence for, or justify those conventions; or the fact that women are seen as second class citizens?

I suppose it's all about trust and the way a few activist and A class R soles are going about destroying it; with comparisons to meat or that the women were asking for it!

Maybe it'd be different if the muslim community stood up to a man and volunteered for military service; and specifically as muslim boots on the ground Middle East! [Words are cheap!]

But no, what we're offered instead is she was asking for it and it's okay to lie to infidels/cafe killings; or plots for more of the same!

Go figure.
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 10:09:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There is certainly a coverup going on.
Recently the news services, including I think the ABC, reported two
people being killed in an Ikea store in Sweden.
The reports did not disclose that the mother and adult son were
decapitated by two Somalie immigrants who were regulars at a local mosque.
Even the Swedish police tried to withold the real details.

Australia is going down the same path as Sweden, Malmo 25% moslem
and is now a police no go area.
Germany is also now having the same problems as Sweden, France and Britain.

There is only one solution, moslem immigration MUST be stopped for
our own safety. As many moslems as possible must be deported and a way
found to return Australian born moslems to their ancestral country.

I can hear the screams now, but frankly, while only a number are
radical they are easily turned into radicalism and we just cannot
take the risk that the European countries have taken.

If you are one of the left, trendies or apologists you need to do
some research into what is going on in Europe. It is a matter of
percentage, as their number rise the more they enforce their rules
in areas they can control by force and at around 10% they ban police
from entering "their" areas by attacking them with force.
They do not tend to assimilate with time, rather they expect the
local population to submit to Islam and obey Sharia law.

This IS the way it IS!
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 12:04:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Blah blah blah.

"in a similar manner they did with communist groups within the Australian community back in the 1950s and 60s."

And even more deserving of it.

I don't recall the commies killing hostages in a cafe or gang-raping kidnapped girls, do you?
Posted by Shockadelic, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 12:47:00 PM
Agree Shockadelic, while the communists did owe their alliegence to
a different political policy, they were still Australians.

Islam is different, it is above ALL governments, its only alliegence
is to Allah a very unforgiving god. In fact you might say a very
malicious god.

What concerns me is that the majority of the population are just going
along, "no probs mate", until they get lucky and develop a plan to kill
many people in one event that goes undetected.

I once prophesised that eventually there would be an rocket dual
between Chatswood and Lakemba.
Well it got a good laugh and lightened the tension.
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 1:25:04 PM
Hi there BAZZ...

I feel very disappointed to hear of what's happening in Malmo, Sweden with the influx of Islamic refugees and the difficulty the Swedish police in maintaining order ? Back in 2000, my wife and I enjoyed a great holiday in Scandinavia, and were very taken with Malmo and it's environs.

To think that, through the influx of these Islamic refugees, the whole quaint character, the safety of the town, in fact everything a tourist would want, has apparently been indelibly changed seemingly for all times ? Is very disappointing, and makes me very angry indeed.

You lament the fact that Australia is following the same blind path of 'hoping' our own Muslim population will remain 'quiet', and not follow the European model of violence towards all infidels ? Mate I really don't think so ? If our governments 'don't' recognise this threat, well this entire country is buggered ? Moreover, if our governments 'DO' recognise the threat, and remain paralysed with fear because we're terrorised of what the UN will say...we're buggered anyway !
Posted by o sung wu, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 1:27:23 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Talk about an apologist for the unacceptable.

Looking to curry a bit of favour in your current position are you Murray?

This rubbish is no way to help Oz escape the results of the previous stupidity of Fraser, Hawke & KRudd. It is what we would expect of someone with no plans to ever return to Oz.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 1:45:40 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy