The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > My mother told me > Comments

My mother told me : Comments

By John Tomlinson, published 16/7/2015

Tony Abbott doesn't measure up to any of his predecessors.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
//Short memories conveniently erase the failures, the lies and the incompetency of our first female Prime Minister.//

Long memories conveniently erase the failures, the lies and the incompetency of our male Members, so that they might heap shyt upon our first female Prime Minister.

A strategy that might have worked if dinosaurs still roamed the earth - presumably with the direct (highly inbred) descendants of Adam & St(Eve) riding on their backs.

But frankly, male Members don't instil me with confidence. They're always to keen to play tin soldiers with real people's lives.

Give me a male politician who is more yin than yang, and they'll have my vote. But Australian politics these days seems to be all about the yang, and who can out-yang one another.

Karma will rebound. That's what Karma does; it seeks out imbalances in the Force and corrects them. A yang imbalance cannot exist for too long before the Karma Police arrest their man and throw the book at him.

Cheers,

Toni
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 17 July 2015 10:49:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hands up!

Karma Police! This is a raid!

* You have the right to remain silent. About your own life. Data pertaining to past lives remains the property of the Karma Police.
* Anything you say or do may be used against you in a court of law. Points will be awarded/conducted for what your ancestors may/have said/done,/failed to to do/failed to say. But also anything you might say or do. Points will be awarded/conducted for what your descendants will/not do, will/not/say, and will/not/do.
* Anything can say/might have said has been said, or has yet to be spoken but has been heard.

You have been arrested by the Karma Police. We are not the universe, we just enforce her will.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 17 July 2015 11:25:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gillard's extracurricular activities were slush funding, supporting misogynists (speaker (liberal castoff), Newcastle sexcapades), back stabbing and whining about imaginary oppression (something about a "blue ties" phobia?) while in the top job.

Really comparable; not.
Posted by McCackie, Saturday, 18 July 2015 8:05:52 AM
Just to jog some memories:

http://independentaustralia.net/politics/politics-display/a-fair-go-for-prime-minister-Julia-Gillard,5196
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 18 July 2015 1:45:29 PM
Toni Lavis, your posts have always been sub-standard, but you have now descended into delusional nonsense. Have you mistaken this garbage for humour? You sound as ridiculous as Gillard, in her ratbag remarks about misogyny.
Posted by Leo Lane, Saturday, 18 July 2015 9:49:03 PM
“ leaves me with the sense that the man is stark raving mad.”
There is no value in considering what you might sense, John. You have shown yourself to be a lying lefty, which makes your instincts highly suspect.

Abbott has done a sterling job in delivering what he was elected to do.
He stopped the boats, repealed the carbon tax despite the obstruction of Labor and the greens.
Abbott’s primary task is to overcome the debt left by the economic vandals of Labor, and he would not defer that to keeping less important items in his financial platform, which have been characterised by the Labor vandals and the addle-brained left, such as John, as broken promises.

It will be a bonus if Abbott is able to protect us from the climate fraud supported by John, and avoid the legislation of a perverted definition of marriage.

As to climate fraud, here is an impartial comment by Robert Carter, a competent and honest climate scientist:
“Global atmospheric temperature reached a peak in 1998, has not warmed since 1995 and, has been cooling since 2002. Some people, still under the thrall of the Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change's disproved projections of warming, seem surprised by this cooling trend, even to the point of denying it.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/archive/news/facts-debunk-global-warming-alarmism/story-e6frg746-1111118607086
Posted by Leo Lane, Saturday, 18 July 2015 11:08:43 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy