The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > AFP used 'cyberweapons' supplied by company supporting 'human rights abusing' countries > Comments

AFP used 'cyberweapons' supplied by company supporting 'human rights abusing' countries : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 14/7/2015

Hacking Team has sold its offensive products to Sudan even though the United Nations has placed an embargo on the country.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
The usual troll suspects attack again.

The reality is that the central bankers of this planet own and control our Govts and most of our corporations. Greece is witness to this reality when the majority of the population voted against more debt and austerity and the bankers got their way.

Note that soon 70% of our jobs will be replaced by robots. Humans are becoming redundant. The lie of over population and climate change is being used as a ruse to bring in this global tyranny.

I think the elite's plan is to drastically reduce the world's population and breed their new super race.

Many will become victims of their own treachery.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 14 July 2015 8:59:34 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes it is the Ancient Greeks, having invented higher mathematics, who are complicit in the Great Fiendish BANKSTER'S plot to dominate Modern Greeks.

It is the BANKSTERS who have reduced the once proud Greek Army to these silly people who look like Daffy Ducks in bunny slippers https://youtu.be/ZEsagktWxpM .

It is the BANKSTERS

the BANKSTERS

BANKSTERS..

Bye Bye Arjay ;-)
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 14 July 2015 9:44:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pete you are in denial yet again. Why wasn't the will of the Greek people honoured by the Central Bankers who create debt from nothing?

" The usual troll suspects attack again.

The reality is that the central bankers of this planet own and control our Govts and most of our corporations. Greece is witness to this reality when the majority of the population voted against more debt and austerity and the bankers got their way.

Note that soon 70% of our jobs will be replaced by robots. Humans are becoming redundant. The lie of over population and climate change is being used as a ruse to bring in this global tyranny.

I think the elite's plan is to drastically reduce the world's population and breed their new super race.

Many will become victims of their own treachery."

Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 14 July 2015 8:59:34
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 14 July 2015 10:29:31 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Arjay, the will of the Greek people was to get Europe to continually roll out the Euros with no expectation of ever getting paid back.

If your statement: "the reality is that the central bankers of this planet own and control our Govts and most of our corporations" is true, then it's too late to do anything about it. It is what it is, accept it, because you sure as heck can't change it.

On to your other paranoiac statements: (1)"Note that soon 70% of our jobs will be replaced by robots. Humans are becoming redundant."

You really have to stop watching those Terminator movies, they are getting into your head.

(2)"The lie of over population and climate change is being used as a ruse to bring in this global tyranny."

The lie of over population? Really, do you have different figures than what we have been lead to believe? However, I will go along with you that the whole climate change fear mongering industry is up to something sinister.

(3) I think the elite's plan is to drastically reduce the world's population and breed their new super race." Reduce the population maybe, but what good would a super-race be if the Elites are trying to control everyone? Wouldn't it be better for them to have an unlimited supply of dumbed down slaves doing their bidding? The Elites would be the super-race if all others were subjugated. Why would the Elites risk breeding a super-race that may eventually turn on them in revolt?

Arjay, if I believed the world was half as evil as you do, I'd be moving into the countryside where I could grow my own food, drop off the grid, and I'd definitely stop using a computer ASAP.
Posted by ConservativeHippie, Wednesday, 15 July 2015 9:20:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy