The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > It's time for a new strategy > Comments

It's time for a new strategy : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 10/6/2015

I do not believe, however, that the resumption of bilateral Israeli-Palestinian negotiations with US mediation alone will succeed any more than the two previous efforts.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Yes! So?
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 11:06:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Over the years, Israel has proved it knows how to deal with Palestine. Had America and other bodies of meddlers kept right out of it, Israel would have been able to exact its own final solution long ago.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 11:21:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
They need the UN to intervene and put a time limit on peace negotiations.

Without that nothing will change.

Palestinians have no reason to stop their anger towards Israel whilst under occupation and theft of their land, and Israel can keep casually stealing land in Palestine whilst saying that they will not negotiate peace whilst Palestine refuses to accept Israels right to exist and continues to fire rockets into Israel.

There is some talk that Israeli operatives in Palestine are firing rockets back into Israel themselves in order to stall the peace process.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:57:32 PM
Whereabouts is your armchair, Armchair critic?

St Petersburg?
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 1:37:25 PM
Umm no actually I'm in Brisbane..

And my family came on the Third Fleet and were here when this country was still a colony, my relatives fought in both World Wars and my Great Grandfather was a Light-horseman and a Commanding Officer at Gallipoli.

How about you?

FYI, I don't necessarily support Russia, I oppose Western Imperial ambitions and their will to create wars all over the planet fighting over which brand of ink and paper / plastic (MONEY) we should use.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 3:21:47 PM
The UN shouldn't intervene in anything, A.C. The UN has meddled quite enough in sovereign affairs. The UN is a dangerous and disgraceful organization playing at world government. It is corrupt, and is manipulated by despots and the undemocratic.

Your outdated Western imperialism talk is nonsense. The West has been so weakened by cowardice -bowing down to the lunatic left and squealing minorities - that it probably no longer has the ability or guts to defend itself and what it used to stand for, let alone have imperialist ambitions.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 5:15:07 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy