The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The ungodly crusade of religious equivalence > Comments

The ungodly crusade of religious equivalence : Comments

By Chris Ashton, published 21/5/2015

A further change has been the response of western leaders and commentators who, mercifully, seem to have given up the whole 'nothing to do with Islam' line, and the macabre 'religion of peace' charade.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
Just playing the troll, Onjab?

OK, I won't respond to your posts again. I can't be bothered with trolls.
Posted by LEGO, Sunday, 24 May 2015 5:39:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CORRECTION - Muhammad may not be a saint after all.

This morning, upon reading Yuyutsu say Muhammad was a saint, I asked Google and was lead to the information I posted. I have to admit I was hasty and cut and pasted a couple paragraphs from the long article. This evening I re-read the article and now have cause to believe its totally fabricated. There is no other Google link to any main stream media coverage of the Anglican Church granting Muhammad sainthood.

Here is a link to the article that I think duped me - https://diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/church-of-england-declares-the-prophet-muhammad-a-saint/comment-page-1/#comment-29392

My apologises for not being thorough
Posted by ConservativeHippie, Sunday, 24 May 2015 5:43:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Lardmouth, the situation in the Middle East is a power struggle between groups of people who happen to be Muslim. The same sorts of power struggles have been happening in that region for thousands of years - well before there were Muslims.

Never mind the facts though, eh?
Posted by Craig Minns, Sunday, 24 May 2015 6:38:35 PM
Hi Craig,

Is it me or do you always come across as smug and fatuous, in your Olympian pronouncements ?

We'll see, won't we ? I hope that events turn in such a way that I need to apologise to you, but so far it doesn't look that way.

And if they do unfold as I suggest, I suppose we'll never hear from you again. You'll have far more important things to do.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Sunday, 24 May 2015 7:22:30 PM
Hi Loadmash,
I'm sure you can't be the only one who feels that way, there are many other nitwits on this site.
Posted by Craig Minns, Monday, 25 May 2015 7:46:11 AM
Hi Craig,

Before you go off to school, is there any chance that you may attend to the issues raised on this thread ? Juvenile bubbles can be fun but if you are not up to discussing these serious matters, then I suggest you wait until you are older. In the meantime, sit back and try to learn something.

No, you won't: you try to come back with yet another half-witted comment. Prove me wrong.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 25 May 2015 8:37:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All