The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > What brings you here tonight? Creating theatre in a strip club > Comments

What brings you here tonight? Creating theatre in a strip club : Comments

By Katherine Shaw, published 5/5/2015

Why do we feel like our bodies are already public property? And if we already feel this way in 'real' life, why not use our bodies and at least make some cash?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
If it includes adult free will and informed consent, why not? Although it would need to be pretty special for me to pay to see it!

As I recall Hair was a nude musical, which was quite funny in as much some of the wobbly bits had a life of their own and kept on dancing sometime after the music stopped.

We've been a little too precious and conditioned about nudity for sometime, almost as if we were still in the puritanical Victorian era, and where sex, and heaven forbid, pubic hair and our uncovered bodies were often misrepresented as dirty or unclean!

Ditto normal sexual appetites, particularly as applied to normal females and or completely normal female lust; or heaven forbid, a completely normal female, when a little horny, taking the initiative with a (role reversal) hands on approach, (please) to arouse a negatively conditioned, but always ready partner!

I can remember as a boy in a catholic orphanage, being forced wear a slip to hide my boyhood at bath times from the nuns!

Each one to a virtual "man", saw sex and the male anatomy as filthy and untouchable!

Consequently I got an infection, that was only resolved by a visiting male relative, who informed me on the proper care of said appendage; which included drawing back the foreskin and ensuring the exposed area was thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis!

Let's get the abnormal control freaks out and normal free will back in!
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Tuesday, 5 May 2015 9:10:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
yep anything goes when your conscience is dead. Train up your daughters mum you will be so proud.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 5 May 2015 11:57:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Great article.

BTW I think runner is upset because he believe women are owned by men and only they have the right to decide what women do.
Posted by Cobber the hound, Tuesday, 5 May 2015 1:16:52 PM
'BTW I think runner is upset because he believe women are owned by men and only they have the right to decide what women do.'

actually its obvious Cobber that women and men who are enslaved to this nonsense are not owned by themselves. The enslavement to their depravity and those who are hooked by it are certainly not masters of their own destiny. Next thing you will be telling me is that you would be proud if your daughter pursued such a noble freeing profession.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 5 May 2015 1:23:36 PM
Very true, Runner:

"actually its obvious Cobber that women and men who are enslaved to this nonsense are not owned by themselves."

- But who is?

If you met a person who is not enslaved to this nonsense or the other, who are owned by themselves instead, then you should consider yourself very lucky, bow at their feet and ask them to teach you how they managed it.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 5 May 2015 9:19:46 PM
Thank you Yuyustu, you're too kind!
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Wednesday, 6 May 2015 1:22:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy