The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Rebuilding in Ukraine > Comments

Rebuilding in Ukraine : Comments

By Hanna Hopko, published 5/5/2015

So, look at us not through the prism of tragedy and war, but through the prism of a society that is truly on the rise and where young people especially have a unique chance to show their personal and democratic creativity.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Apologies, Svoboda no longer have 3 representatives in the Ukraine government, they resigned in November 2014.
Posted by BJelly, Tuesday, 5 May 2015 8:02:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Rhrosty,

<<Third paragraph starts with Ukraine nationalism. Which seems to attack and accuse the nation under attack; and as written seems to blame the victim?>>

This was never my intent. I do not blame the Ukrainian people for defending themselves - I pity them that in this process of defending themselves, as a side-effect, they fall prey to nationalism, so much that they even blindly praise and envy the Australian "nation". By developing national feelings, they subject themselves to the same disease which the Russians, whom they hate so much, suffer from and which causes their aggression.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 5 May 2015 9:36:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy