The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Abbott will soon look like a genius for refusing to drag Australia to yet another climate fiasco > Comments

Abbott will soon look like a genius for refusing to drag Australia to yet another climate fiasco : Comments

By Tom Switzer, published 19/11/2014

Defensive, embarrassing, insular, cringeworthy – this is just a sampler of media comment on Abbott's performance at the G20.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
Leo Lane you are on a losing wicket mate, you know nowt other than showing you have a closed mind!
Posted by Kipp, Tuesday, 25 November 2014 8:48:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear James O'Neill and Peter King,

Leo Lane and I go way back and I always find him good for a chuckle, perhaps a guilty pleasure. I would be greatly disappointed if he ever came to his senses as I think he and other science rejecters really do help to shine a light on the absurd messages from misinformers and mouth pieces like Bolt.

Dear Leo Lane,

You wrote;

“Mann is suing a climate scientist for a remark”

Lol. Pray tell who have you now elevated to climate scientist status?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 26 November 2014 11:52:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy