The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Syrian airstrikes: same missiles, different targets > Comments

Syrian airstrikes: same missiles, different targets : Comments

By Peter Coates, published 25/9/2014

In the changeable world of geopolitics where morality is relative Tuesday’s targets were not the Syrian government even though it may have murdered 200,000.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
Hi Pete,

Yeah, I think I wrote something along those lines early in the year: 'hold your nose' politics, I think I termed it.

It would all be very unofficial, and deniable, of course.

Here's another outrageous possibility: a very secret, for-all-the-bluster, co-operative effort between Iran and Israel. ISIS is their mutual deadly enemy, despite Arjay's 'conclusive proof' of secret ISIS training camps in the Negev, and Jewish banks financing it.

What is starting to scare me is another secret alliance: between Putin's Russia, the various far-right groups in Europe and the US, and ISIS. If there is anything remotely like that happening, watch for growing tension between Russia and Iran. It might be concealed under a screen of more friendly relations between Iran and central Asian countries, notably Kazakhstan.

Complicated world !

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Thursday, 2 October 2014 6:22:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy