The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > If war is not the answer, what is? > Comments

If war is not the answer, what is? : Comments

By Richard Heggie, published 19/9/2014

A six step plan concentrating on understanding, discussion and humanitarian engagement is the only durable solution to ISIS.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All
Hi David,

How do you mean, the peanut gallery ? What I wrote was in total seriousness, and as far as I can tell, I didn't insult you or say anything which was ad hominem: Obama has a hell of a job to do, to keep the Saudis and Iran apart, and therefore to keep Iran out of the current conflict, officially. What is 'peanut' about that ?

Or is it simply that you can't understand a simple proposition ? Get your mum to explain it to you.

Oops, sorry, will you interpret that to mean I want to have relations with your mum ? She should be so lucky. Don't kid yourself.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 30 September 2014 12:35:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Says it all

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VmffgIqlAYA
Posted by Jayb, Wednesday, 1 October 2014 1:01:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy