The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > School chaplains need counselling > Comments

School chaplains need counselling : Comments

By Brian Greig, published 1/7/2014

Some 30 per cent of all youth suicides are from LGBTI kids who didn’t or couldn’t get the care and support they really needed.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
@Jay of Melbourne: "since when has homosexual behaviour been anything but an aspect of masculinity?. Where is femininity and females? You know lesbians, bisexual females, transwomen (MTF)and intersex women?
Homosexuality falls on the axis of sexuality not gender and sexuality is based on gender not sex. So when a transwomen who is married transitions from male to female, the couple must divorce by law because they now have a lesbian relationship and we couldn't have them mess up the status quo could we? If you don't get the meaning of GLBTI then stop interfering with our lives.

So wrapped up in your own fat white man's privilege you forget that you are arguing only about a small portion of sex, gender and sexuality diverse people and therefor your arguments don't stick to everyone or to the issues we are attempting to discuss. I will spell it out slowly: if you are arguing GLBTI is about bad behaviour you had best have a complete collection of behaviours that cover all GLBTI including celibacy (15-25%). And here is a tip: you will find that the largest group in society that practices these behaviours is straights and their closeted companions, eg sodomy (about 17% of straight men and then there are the unrequited unable to find a victim). Tip No 2: very few lesbians practise sodomy.
Posted by Eric G, Thursday, 3 July 2014 1:05:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Eric, don't be angry at me because you've been lied to,there's no such thing as a sexual orientation, it doesn't exist so what you've been taught to regard as sexuality is actually non sexual behaviour.
Sexual intercourse only occurs when a man and woman intend to produce a child, if they use contraception it's not sexual intercourse, homosexual couples are physically incapable of sexual intercourse so their relationships are not sexual in any sense of the word.
You just can't handle my posts because though I have no issue with Gays or homosexuality and I hold eccentrics and outsiders in high esteem I refuse to accept any information proffered by Communists or Quacks.

Psychiatry and Psychology are arts and their practitioners artists, they are not scientists, as an artist myself I can appreciate that distinction and interpret their findings accordingly.

Communism is based on a lie, all of the information coming from the LGBTIQ advocates is worthless because it's a pack of lies, no person versed in ethics or posessed of morality sees it in any other light.

It may be that down the track behaviour will be linked to genetics but that field is in it's infancy, any solid findings one way or another are probably decades away so we're stuck with artists and communists in the immediate future.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Thursday, 3 July 2014 7:08:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Eric G.
You are wasting your time. Every time someone on The forum suggests that same-sex-oriented people get a raw deal, the trolls come out and dump their homophobic bilge; twisting arguments, lying and sneering. It is a fact, whether they like it or not, that far too many youth suicides are by gay boys - not because they’re gay, but because of the vile homophobia that surrounds them at home, at school, at sport.
As for the nonsense spewed about older gay men predators being the cause of suicides, this is yet another bit of filthy propaganda. Statistically, fewer adult gays are child sexual predators than heterosexual men.
Parents of gay youth suicides usually demand that the sexual orientation of their child is suppressed, from shame - skewing statistics. Sickening, but true.
Well written, Brian, and well argued Eric and Suzeonline.
The predictable responses of all the gay bashers at least prove that Brian’s argument is correct.
Posted by ybgirp, Monday, 7 July 2014 8:39:29 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy