The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The ABC is under attack for no good reason > Comments

The ABC is under attack for no good reason : Comments

By Klaas Woldring, published 16/4/2014

Statements by PM Tony Abbott and some of his associates that the ABC is not barracking for the 'home team' and is 'un-Australian' presumably prepare the ground for funding and program cuts.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. 17
  10. All
The ABC is in violation of its charter.

Firstly it is a propaganda machine for Political Correctness, which is not its chartered purpose. In following this aim it acts for the ALP and Greens; the funniest moment of that dreadful time from 2007-2013 was when a political conflict arose between ALP and Greens and the Collective couldnt get in lockstep.

There is no reason they should be funded at all.

There is no market failure requiring the State to operate a Leftist sabotage operation, as demonstrated by its attempts to restore the terrible situation, including many, many deaths at sea that the open-borders boats policy created.

There is no shortage of global warming propaganda that forces the state to pay a billion dollars to lobotomise Australians.

The ABC has proven itself unable to be fair.

It has proven itself unable to reform.

Shut it down.
Fire them all.
Sell the real estate.
Posted by ChrisPer, Wednesday, 16 April 2014 8:59:19 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Great article.. but I was too late here come the trolls.

Bolt and the shock jokes on 2GB are the greatest statesman and scientist the world has even known. Their foresight and insight are so sound that there is nothing on this earth that they can't disect in a second of two of googling....and the rubes on the right lap it up and ask for more.
Posted by Cobber the hound, Wednesday, 16 April 2014 9:06:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I see Cobber-the-Troll has already posted.

I am amazed that people can't see how biased the ABC is towards the Left. It's been strongly Left biased for decades but is getting much worse. All the main political commentary is completely controlled by left leaning journalists and Labor-Green-Left sympathisers. No objective person could fail to recognise that. Those who deny it are the true denialists (borrowing the Left's term for anyone who doesn't believe in their ideological beliefs)

And don't they even read the history of how it's culture became infiltrated by the communist sympathizers? Don' bother bleeting here until you've read about it.

I agree with the first comment:

"The ABC is in violation of its charter.

Firstly it is a propaganda machine for Political Correctness, which is not its chartered purpose."
Posted by Peter Lang, Wednesday, 16 April 2014 9:22:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Note the difference between left and right; I think he (and the rest of the left) are wrong; he thinks I am evil, and dehumanises me as a 'troll' and a 'rube'.
The ABC has become unwatchable to anyone not inured to PC dogma. Its not 'our ABC' its only 'Their ABC'. Fortunately they have created a closed mental environment. There is no risk any of them will change their minds! The Chaser agrees with Tony Jones agrees with Emma Alberici agrees with whover is on the mic at JJJ agrees with the many commenters at The Drum agree with the Twitter crowd that people like me are dockf**ers, should be executed, should have lies told about us, are paedos in speedos, should be misrepresented and denied a voice in testing climate change science, gay marriage, migration, race and every other marker issue that there is only one side for real people.

Well pc ideas are wrong. The wrongness is especially that they let people think 'right' opinions make them 'good' people. We see implementing those ideas leads to deaths and injustice.

You are moral poseurs, not moral people.
Posted by ChrisPer, Wednesday, 16 April 2014 9:31:34 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I only watch the ABC and most of the programes are excellent.
On politics they are mainly green with the ALP coming a close second. Take Q & I they poll the audience as to who they are and I guarantee half the greens and ALP people say they are Liberal so it does not appear as skewed as it is. Not much can be done about that but why do it?
I want the ABC but make it plain that the current affairs and political reporters need to be not decimated (That 10%) but halved.
Posted by JBowyer, Wednesday, 16 April 2014 9:38:31 AM
Cobber, mate, remember you are in Australia now. "Rubes" is a derogatory US expression.
Here is one for you, "Drongo", google that and realise the other posters think that your so superior attitude is funny without being vulgar, Google that too!
Posted by JBowyer, Wednesday, 16 April 2014 9:42:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. 17
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy