The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The awful funeral > Comments

The awful funeral : Comments

By Peter Sellick, published 14/3/2014

We now attend funerals in which a number of speakers are let loose on the congregation tolling the virtues of the deceased, often blubbering into the microphone as they read scripts spat out by computer printers.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. 26
  11. All
our beliefs..[heck my be-LIEF]..have changed OVER TIME
rather than being a simple OFF/on switch..WE SWITCH BETWEEN CONSCIOUS AWARENESS AND AVOIDANCE..[finding somethiNGS INFINITELY interesting..others extremely boring..well worth ignoring..or avoiding.

I LOOK UP TO SEE A MESS..OF UNDERLINED/WRONG WORDS/..but plow ON

we cant switch off gods energy/SUSTAINING US OUR LIVING..WE CAN REDIRECT IT INTO AWARE/UNAWARE[WAKE/SLEEP]..conscious /UNCONSCIOUS/ EVEN Automatic/reflexive or base NATURE LIKE UNTHINKING BEASTS[WHO yet have awareness/thus revealing much OF OUR ONE TRUE HOLY SPIRIT

HOLY SPIRIT..AS OPPOSED TO THE INFINITE GODS
AS REVEALED AT OTHER TIMES..damn caps..we each ARE OF THE LIGHT..Potentially..SON OF THE SUN..OR SUN ..in waiting ..to reveal the holy SPIRITS LIGHT.

[i wish/you guys could see the jumble of words I NEED SORT/OUT]
but lets go on

you/said/..<<..duality: god above one and One Under God.>>
[WHY/DID I GO TO THE Error/rather than all the preceding truth?]

THE concept jars/my awareness/discharges my conscious mind flow/ITS WRING..BUT HOW TO CORRECT IT

GOD//LIES WITHIN..even oug/PERSONA/ALIAS
god..iS HIGHER AWARENESS..CAPACITY..THAN..0ug..much higher conscious..but the holy spirit alone onE..IS ALL AWARENESS..[NOW GODS ARE MANY/BUT HOLY SPIRIT..=1

in the beginning..I SOUGHT..TO BE AS ONE/UNDER THE ONE GOD
BUT IN TIME..BY FURTHER EXPANDED Awareness..i realized..other aspecTS OF UNDER GUIDED NESS..[ie all gods are under the wholly spirit]..THE ENERGY/CHARGE..IN THE BATTERY[GOD].IF YOU WILL

BUT Even these concepts need remain/MUTE

<<>>Though that evolutionary period spanned several million years, there is amazingly little difference in the basic concept of the gods"">>

too true/but banjo..'thou art god'..[for untold trillions of micro/beasts and other lives you sustain to live[by the will of your personal LIFE GIVING GOD[the sun]..ONE OF MANY SUNS OF THE FATHER[THE HOLY spirit]

<<..One of the main differences is that while animists believe everything to be spiritual in nature,..the monotheists decided to separate..their god from nature,..creating..the so-called “supernatural”.

Hence...that enigmatic..>>..miss perception..of WHAT BEING UNDER A GOD..MEANS..TO A SON OF THE SUN..THAT IN TIME..BECOMES HIS OWN SUN[in his own..lET THEIR BE LIGHT MOMENT]..AND A NEW SOLAR-SYSTEM..IS BORN

a son..of our own sun..[GOD]][light sustaining/life-
via logic./by love...[a ..de-light]..of the holy spirit..
FATHER OF THE SUN..RADIATING THE HOLY..spirits energy..into/life..via the light..[YE/SHALL..BE/AS-GOds].

[that was..the fun part/..now the EDIT]
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 27 March 2014 10:01:37 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard

Dear One Under God,

You wrote:

[banjo..my present/thoughts..are led by consciousness/SIMPLE AWARENESS IF YOU WILL..I FEEL..THAT I KNOW..ONLY BECAUSE I HAve the feeling.by the same way you get feeling..[i can see it/clearly..in my mind].yet NOW NEED TO FRAME IT INTO Words.]

Intuitive knowledge ? Presentiment, premonition ? Unconscious knowledge ? Knowledge received biologically ?

You may have difficulties with words, One Under God, but you certainly do not have any problem with ideas which I find quite remarkable.

You add:

[I LOOK UP TO SEE A MESS..OF UNDERLINED/WRONG WORDS/..but plow ON.]

I heartily agree, One Under God. Please do and I shall do my best to capture your MESSage. You may be assured that your perspicacity largely compensates your expression.

You regret:

[ I WAS A BIT HARSH..on the texts..AS THEY POINTED TO..the living embodiments [fruits IF YOU WILL]..of godNESS[E]..AND INDEED ITS EASIER FOR ANY TO READ..THE REVEALING/..OF/THE TEXTS..[yet every second of interacting with any life..is revealing..of the life ENERGY SUSTAINING..THEIR VERY BEING..AND AWARENESS OF BEING]..WE..MAKE/THE VIBE..OF THE WORDS LIVe...[reverberate..in our minds].. ]

As you often quote the Christian bible with undisguised respect I knew the "harsh" words you employed in respect of "books" did not apply to all books without exception.

More importantly, you consider:

[ we cant switch off gods energy/SUSTAINING US OUR LIVING..WE CAN REDIRECT IT INTO AWARE/UNAWARE[WAKE/SLEEP]..conscious /UNCONSCIOUS/ EVEN Automatic/reflexive or base NATURE LIKE UNTHINKING BEASTS[WHO yet have awareness/thus revealing much OF OUR ONE TRUE HOLY SPIRIT

HOLY SPIRIT..AS OPPOSED TO THE INFINITE GODS
AS REVEALED AT OTHER TIMES..damn caps..we each ARE OF THE LIGHT..Potentially..SON OF THE SUN..OR SUN ..in waiting ..to reveal the holy SPIRITS LIGHT. ]

Central to Taoist world-view and practice is qi (chi). Qi is life-force - which animates the forms of the world. It is the vibratory nature of phenomena such as the flow and tremoring that is happening continuously at molecular, atomic and sub-atomic levels. In Japan it is called “ki,” and in India, “prana” or “shakti.” The ancient Egyptians referred to it as “ka,” and the ancient Greeks as “pneuma.”

(Continued ...)

Posted by Banjo Paterson, Thursday, 27 March 2014 11:56:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard

(Continued ...)

For Native Americans it is the “Great Spirit” and for Christians, the “Holy Spirit” or "Holy Ghost" (or, "Wholy Spirit", if you like). In Africa it’s known as “ashe” and in Hawaii as “ha” or “mana” :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vbPHrjAn64

Having charged up your batteries (with qi ... or whatever), you then seem to shoot off into a mystical orbit :

[ Hence...that enigmatic..>>..miss perception..of WHAT BEING UNDER A GOD..MEANS..TO A SON OF THE SUN..THAT IN TIME..BECOMES HIS OWN SUN[in his own..lET THEIR BE LIGHT MOMENT]..AND A NEW SOLAR-SYSTEM..IS BORN

a son..of our own sun..[GOD]][light sustaining/life-
via logic./by love...[a ..de-light]..of the holy spirit..
FATHER OF THE SUN..RADIATING THE HOLY..spirits energy..into/life..via the light..[YE/SHALL..BE/AS-GOds]. ]

Bon voyage, One Under God !

I prefer to keep my feet on the ground - for the time being, at least ...

Posted by Banjo Paterson, Friday, 28 March 2014 12:05:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
WE MUST BECOME AWARE..OF SPIRIT
we essentially are eternal spirits/having A 'MORTAL LIFE/death..experiences..VIA THIS FLESHY Communications]..[home for infinite life-forms..THEMSELVES..modifying..OUR Emoting..via[sickness..etc]

WE ARE NOT HERE..TO JUST BE US..[around us ALL..are infinitude of spirits..aND..WE INDIVIDUALLY Represent/vocalize..commune[]..FOR multitudes.. when we speak..WE SPEAK FOR MULTITUDES..OF unseen spirit..who co-OPERATED TOGETHER TO..'give us[inform/us]..our reality'

THATS SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING..[at minimum..we need..MINIMUM/OFtwo opposites TO MAKE ONE..[in the/ONE\flesh..];..you/me..etc..it took a minimum..of two.

think of the INTERNAL DEBATES..WE CAN HAVE..IN SAY Buying something..or doing something..that internal CONVERSATION..ISNT ALWAYS STRICTLY INTERNAL

but because affectingly we are all Siamese twins..with other LIKE INTENDED SPIRITS...bound together by one common LIFE/LEARNING..[TILL DEATH WE DO/de-part]

to keEp the focus..to a specific poiNT..I PREFER..
TO WORK..OFF MY REACTIONS..TO OTHERS WORDS..SIMPLY RECORDING..THe reactive/flow.

EG../Banjo/quote..<<..Intuitive knowledge ?>>
it seems more than mere..KNOWING..ITS intuited..BY/feeling/im advised..that we each have 'INTERESTS'..THAT WE ATTRACT/ENERGIES.. THAT ENJOY THE Same things..IM FORCED to learn..much..THAT ACT AS KEYS..that react to ..<<>.Presentiment,S..>>

that seems a correct word..as the right words at the right time..SYNChe up..MUCH LIKE SYNCHRONICITY..except via many fold divergent means..SIGNS..by design..is possibly..nearer..

but..ITS NOT<<..premonition ?>>..as much..in the moment/recognition...of what is..presently/being...SEEM/AS..what it is..that leads..to the next like preciser SIGNIFIES PRE-cognition.. [its the awareness..that THAT/REACTION/follows..THIS\action.

MUCH OF IT Appears..from nowhere[out of left field/UNEXPECTEDLY..I OFTEN BEGIN THINKING ONE WAY/..THEN the flow directs it completely off that inputUS

ITS/sublime/SUBLIMINAL..RATHER THAN,.,<<>.Unconscious knowledge ?>>
OR NOt even..<<..Knowledge..much as feelings..or rather recognition..of the feelings not my own..[i think..OF IT AS GUIDES..SENDING ENERGIES..PERHAPS <<..received biologically>>by/strong/DIRECTED..EMOTING

I Re-ACT..TO THE WORD..I SEE[picture]..THE WORD..
IN MY MIND..IT..BECOME IMAGE..I..then reply trying to EXPLAIN..HOW THE WORDS CHANGE..IN THEIR..EMOTIVE/REACTIVE..VISUALIZATION..I RECORD..INto word..[BUT THE DAMMCAPS/put emotion..WHERE EMOTING ISNT INTENDED.
Posted by one under god, Friday, 28 March 2014 7:27:42 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
banJEHOVA/QUOTE..<<..>>As you often quote the Christian bible with undisguised respect I knew the "harsh" words you employed in respect of "books" did not apply to all books without exception.>>

I DONT...TREAT ANY..'BOOK''..AS GOD..i respect.the living energy that fixated.../thus..thought into word..and treat all texts as if written..to record honest INTENTION..[MORE FACT THAN Fiction]..

like a holy/text maY BE 'PRESUMED'..TO HAVE Mention..of that holy[as sacred texts..too/*may..record that sacred/..just as books of accounting hold account..its not..just the words..THEY Record but their SPIRIT...[SPELl../SPELLED-OUT/DISPELLED]

BUT EVEN..better..they STAY LINKED..TO THEIR AUTHOR/spirits
to read/the WORDS..VIA THE INNER-VOICE READING THEM/OFTEN IMPUTES Feelings emotion..often not directly linked to the spellings..[order]..of the letters.

for example..*words..[ARE]..letters are spelled..to form..sound shapes
to input the vibe..[so to speak]..i think cadence is another..

[where im trying to get.from here..is that words literally are spells..incantations/chants..setting up..a vibe/every bit as relative to the spoken voice..AS/PRAYERS.

[THINK..like a recording/'groove..moving an audio needle]..except the peaks AND TROUGHS..[OR THOUGHTS/MADE..WORD]..CAN MELD..ACROSS SPACE AND TIME..TO SYNC-UP WITH THE AUTHORS..[SPIRIT/..SPIRITUS]..MIND INPUT ENERGIES.

A GOOD AUTHOR..CAN THUS CONVEY..THE VISUAL OR AUDITORY OR SENSUAL INPUTS..INTO A COLLECTIVE..[SPELLING/OR..DISPELLING]..that syncs the mind of the reader..to the source/that inspired the..ORIGONAL/communion..

and the source..all ways is internal...[croSS/SEEPAGE IF YOU LIKE FROM.THE HOLY..Spirit].. CHI/SOURCE...linked in..[*._.*]..to..us all.

as i read..im often aware of whats my re-action..emoted
from the imputed emoting..in the texts..[anyhow for me the reason/the texts are sacred..is the living spirit..is codified..into the words..for ever

ETERNALLY CON-JOINED is the spirit..of the words
as spelled out..WITH THOSE WORDS/VIBE..allowing the 'dead..to commune accross time and space

[reading the text..in spirit..reveals more than the words..alone
but importantly..allow the author further input/further modification/in real time..as each word is appreciated[its fruits are tasted..once tasted/never wasted.

damm caps/../they indicate an insane certitude..where gratitude was intended by this entente..anyhow how this inks to the fun-f-eral..is speech has captured the same SPIRIT CHI LEAKAGE..LINKED BACK TPO SPECIFIC SPACES AND TIMES..all must ENJOIN THAT LINKAGE TO PLACE[AS THAT SEEMS IMPORTANT..TO THE ONE WHO IS AT EVERY PLACE/

ANYHOW..[WHATEVER]
i only really..only..wanted to activate the link

<<..More importantly,you consider:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vbPHrjAn64
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 1 April 2014 7:19:27 AM
Has OUG frightened off the writers to OLO, except for my namesake, each and every time I open the IPad I quickly shut it down, as mentioned before I prefer not to read the writing oF OUG, I have tried but to no avail.
Writing to me is short and to the point, where trying to sort something out, and the article is long, boredom sets in before I have read the first paragraph ,having attended classes on response to a writing, short is the answer, perhaps I am a one off as others may prefer the way you write, no offence meant.
Posted by Ojnab, Tuesday, 1 April 2014 2:20:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. 26
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy