The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > APEC, G20, COP21: the year of climate solutions? > Comments

APEC, G20, COP21: the year of climate solutions? : Comments

By Stewart Taggart, published 3/3/2014

A pipeline network stretching from Australia up into Asia could redefine markets and boost wealth and environmental outcomes.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Dear Stewart double 1X2

Thank you for your abuse. It wasn't entirely unexpected. It is early though.
Posted by imajulianutter, Monday, 3 March 2014 11:04:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is there any other part of the national estate we can sell, along with our childrens future and our economic sovereignty? We could use the huge wealth of hydrocarbons, and the cheaper than coal Thorium, we still own, to rebuild our our manufacturing base.
We could use our gas to power our own transport solutions, and for far less than the 23 billions plus, we now shell out to international cartels.
If we want to export some or any of this hydrocarbon wealth, we have the option of running it through a catalyst, and producing liquid methanol and hydrogen.
The petrol replacing liquid methanol, can be exported in conventional tankers.
The oil and gas companies don't drill their own wells, but employ contractors, something even pollies as dumb as ours appear to be, could emulate, via a stock standard tendering process.
The suggested pipeline, would cost many trillions and needs to traverse moving tectonic plates, and a number of borders and countries, anyone of who, could hold us to ransom; or, simply steal the gas.
I prefer, to outlay those trillions on a very rapid rail system, a central shipping canal, and connecting roll on roll off submersible ferries, that could carry much more than a single product, but a whole raft of high tech manufactured goods, to many export markets, thanks to the wisdom of retaining our own gas.
And utilizing it, and or, cheaper than coal thorium, which we have huge reserves of as well, as the cheap energy we need, to build a high tech manufacturing industry, and a future for our children.
And for those worried about climate change, that energy can be produced by passing NG through ceramic fuel cells, which produce mostly water vapor as the emission product!
And there is no reason, why we can't install those fuel cells in gas powered electric vehicles! Road or rail!
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Monday, 3 March 2014 11:08:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I remain a staunch critic of any market based carbon trading scheme because the use of the term market based here is simply insane.

Nevertheless, Abbot promised that he would implement direct action against Climate Change. Our mentally challenged media never bothered to ask for the detail and have now entirely forgotten the topic.

So my question, what is the Abbot governments direct action scheme? Is their one? Or did Abbot just lie?

I never liked the previous ALP government, but after merely a few months, this lot makes Gillard look competent.
Posted by YEBIGA, Monday, 3 March 2014 11:12:57 AM
I'm on LinkedIn, where I communicate with other professionals.
Dealing with juveniles isn't my area.
Please feel free to contact me over at LinkedIn under your real name and personal/professional profile.
That's what professionals do.
Posted by Stewart1111, Monday, 3 March 2014 11:17:53 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
STEWART..one thousand one hundred and ILL-LEVen]..
[it almost sounds as pretentious as MINE]..

I NOTE YOU WANT 'REAL NAMES'..]..at the other forum....this isnt a good idea for the free-flow of ideas...YES MEN FOLLOW THEIR BEtters lead..[even over a cliff]...unthinkinglyO

you seem to be putting up a thesis..that is bound to fail
a talking pO..int in history..thanks be to your info..we can now track back them..'real names'..back to their bad root..@..[ENRON]

STEW..YA Sound like a great guy/but you been deceived
its not your fault..[we all have been]..mate this project is a pipedream..[a way to access..what/they hope to make the carbon tax cash cow/that your mates and mine..want to make the one world currency

it might just link into the other money Making idea
the ELECT-RO..one world money..[ie units of energy..didnt float
SO THEY FLOATED THE PRICE OF ENERGY..hoping TO TAX ALL ENERGY USERS..VIA THE CARBON TAX SCAM..
http://rss.infowars.com/20140228_Fri_Alex.mp3

ANYHOW IN THE HEADER OF THIS LINK Much of this is laid out
http://whatreallyhappened.com/
get educated/
http://rss.infowars.com/20140302_Sun_Alex.mp3

YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THE BOYS CLUB COMFORT ZONE[AT LEAST its not under your real name[you can hide this one away]..NOT PUT THAT into your cyber resume

now calling us children/childish..[now..your the one running away
..[WE CAN only play it your wayat your secret boys club talk festivus..?

THey sent a boy out to do a mans job..what were you expecting?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/LECTRO/lectro.php

really stewart..WHAT DID YOU EXPECT
YOU WATCHING THE LIES SPIN FROM THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA
ITS not yet too late to teach your peers..before they kill the living..to serve the dead corperate fiat banKER SCAM
Posted by one under god, Monday, 3 March 2014 11:53:49 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Stewart

So is that your defence of your unspoken assumption - just thought you'd sneak it in there did you? - that the world faces catastrophic man-made global warming that is going to make "the planet" uninhabitable for "our grandchildren"? Anyone who calls you on it is "a lunatic"?

Changing the venue won't make any difference if you merely assume it's true, and then meet any challenge by descending instantly into personal abuse.

What you don't seem to understand, which we do, is that the ENTIRE case for catastrophic global warming is NOTHING BUT what you have just done.

You guys need to catch up with intellectual developments of the last 2,300 years.
Posted by Jardine K. Jardine, Monday, 3 March 2014 11:54:18 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy