The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > APEC, G20, COP21: the year of climate solutions? > Comments

APEC, G20, COP21: the year of climate solutions? : Comments

By Stewart Taggart, published 3/3/2014

A pipeline network stretching from Australia up into Asia could redefine markets and boost wealth and environmental outcomes.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Brilliant Stewart,

I can’t fault this celestial alignment to which you refer. It would be good if there was an example of where this might have been used before, you know a working model we could reference?

It seems almost identical to the EU centric model that seems to going so well. Perhaps you could give us an update on how well this is all going.

Conversely if you can’t tell us, we can most certainly tell you!
Posted by spindoc, Monday, 3 March 2014 8:46:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
quote..<<..In becoming the world's largest economic bloc in coming years,>>

DREAM ON
http://img.ymlp.com/9hhz_wwwg20APECcop212001.gif
<<.>>

<<..Asia must build out trillions of dollars of new infrastructure.>>

WE ARNT PAYING FOR IT
STICK YA TAX ON CARBON
TAX BIG BUSINESS..NOT US
DO IT THE SAME WAY WE DID IT..[councils build services by rates]
we are sick of building ya infrastructure pipes poles wires ports sports stadium etc etc

P OFF

USER PAYS
BIG USERS [Abusers]..pay double
you want a new cash cow/carbon credits..on our power to build your infrastructure[AND REBUILD OURS]..YOu guys are insane[ENACTING ACTIVE TREASON/Stealing services we built by fees/to now build huge enrons globally

you lot should all be in jail
but for 911 destroying the court case when you lot stole THE GOLD AND KILLED BUILDING 7..ENRON CRIMINALS THE LOT OF YOU[WE NEED THAT ENERGY SCAM MACHINE SHUTT>>

IT BEGINS WITH YOU GOING TO HELL
<<.>>This could be funded through regional carbon marke

yep thought so
WE PAY FOR YOU TO OWN IT
WE MAINTAIN..IT 'PROTECT'..IT..YOU LOOT US ALL VIA IT.

TOO CLEVER..by half..YOU LOT SHOULD BE IN JAIL
OR HANGING OF A ROPE..I NOTE THE DAMM PLAN is to run pipelines poles power globally THROUGH JUNGLES [TO STEAL LOCAL LAND PERMISSIONS AND 99 YEAR LEASE..OVER EVERYTHING FROM WATER TO GAS

Its..CRIMINAL..ITS WHOLE SALE DELUSION/GREED..DEAD CORPORATE STATES SUKKING THE WEALTH /LIFE BLOOD FROM THE LIVING

A POX ON YA IDEA FOR A NEW TAX
Posted by one under god, Monday, 3 March 2014 9:41:29 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good idea, except for the crapola about carbon which is 100% fraudulent.

"This could be funded through regional carbon markets supplemented by multilateral investment organizations and creation of oil and gas Joint Development Areas.... Carbon markets have been created in China and South Korea. Australia has carbon pricing."

These are not markets for "carbon". They are markets for tax receipts, and for government permission to engage in productive activity that government has made illegal in order to obtain payment for granting permission - a protection racket.

Notice how no-one can make any relevant claim about carbon without immediately descending into lies and misrepresentations?

It is impermissible to enter into a discussion about "carbon" - translation: alleged catastrophic man-made global warming - otherwise on the basis that
- ALL the global warming models have proved FLATLY INCORRECT,
- the IPCC has revised its key claims downward to contradict its alarmism,
- the entire climate industry has been exposed as riddled with sycophantic self-serving error, blatant bias, and outright lies, and
- the real costs of trying to fine-tune the world's temperature are astronomical while the alleged benefits are piddling and not worth the cost in human suffering.

It's a great idea for the people of Australia and Asia to collaborate more closely in the process of productive activity to mutually satisfy human needs.

But infrastucture is just capital goods by another name. It needs to be funded as other capital goods are - by the voluntary payments or investments of those who want to do so. Otherwise there's no way of knowing whether scarce resources are going to satisfy the most urgent and important felt wants, which is the whole purpose of the exercise.

Funding it by tax receipts based on the government-sponsored biggest fraud in the history of the world would be the exact opposite of "market efficiency" and "transparent pricing".
Posted by Jardine K. Jardine, Monday, 3 March 2014 10:01:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why would Ozzies want to pay a "carbon" tax on a fraud?

Why would Ozzies want to fund a method of supplying cheaper gas to Asia, the very area that is undercutting & destroying our industries?

If Asians want cheaper gas, let them invest in any pipeline.

If international companies want to pump Australian sourced gas through a pipeline to Asia, let them fund the pipeline.

I would suggest you drop the attempted use of the global warming/CO2 fraud, when pushing these schemes. It's time is over. Trying to use it just generates much anger towards your dreams. Try to find another push factor, or die along with the scam.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 3 March 2014 10:27:04 AM
When the proposition is to be funded by money raised by a tax based on the AGW fraud, your initially interesting idea loses all appeal.

Carbon dioxide is a gas vital to all life on Earth. Reduction of emissions, which is the aim of a carbon tax, is a crime against life.
Posted by Leo Lane, Monday, 3 March 2014 10:58:13 AM
Dear lunatics:
Thanks for you comments.
I'm happy to let them stand, for rational people to dismiss accordingly.
Please, keep on ranting.
You serve as my ambassadors.
Posted by Stewart1111, Monday, 3 March 2014 10:58:16 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Stewart double 1X2

Thank you for your abuse. It wasn't entirely unexpected. It is early though.
Posted by imajulianutter, Monday, 3 March 2014 11:04:15 AM
Is there any other part of the national estate we can sell, along with our childrens future and our economic sovereignty? We could use the huge wealth of hydrocarbons, and the cheaper than coal Thorium, we still own, to rebuild our our manufacturing base.
We could use our gas to power our own transport solutions, and for far less than the 23 billions plus, we now shell out to international cartels.
If we want to export some or any of this hydrocarbon wealth, we have the option of running it through a catalyst, and producing liquid methanol and hydrogen.
The petrol replacing liquid methanol, can be exported in conventional tankers.
The oil and gas companies don't drill their own wells, but employ contractors, something even pollies as dumb as ours appear to be, could emulate, via a stock standard tendering process.
The suggested pipeline, would cost many trillions and needs to traverse moving tectonic plates, and a number of borders and countries, anyone of who, could hold us to ransom; or, simply steal the gas.
I prefer, to outlay those trillions on a very rapid rail system, a central shipping canal, and connecting roll on roll off submersible ferries, that could carry much more than a single product, but a whole raft of high tech manufactured goods, to many export markets, thanks to the wisdom of retaining our own gas.
And utilizing it, and or, cheaper than coal thorium, which we have huge reserves of as well, as the cheap energy we need, to build a high tech manufacturing industry, and a future for our children.
And for those worried about climate change, that energy can be produced by passing NG through ceramic fuel cells, which produce mostly water vapor as the emission product!
And there is no reason, why we can't install those fuel cells in gas powered electric vehicles! Road or rail!
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Monday, 3 March 2014 11:08:55 AM
I remain a staunch critic of any market based carbon trading scheme because the use of the term market based here is simply insane.

Nevertheless, Abbot promised that he would implement direct action against Climate Change. Our mentally challenged media never bothered to ask for the detail and have now entirely forgotten the topic.

So my question, what is the Abbot governments direct action scheme? Is their one? Or did Abbot just lie?

I never liked the previous ALP government, but after merely a few months, this lot makes Gillard look competent.
Posted by YEBIGA, Monday, 3 March 2014 11:12:57 AM
I'm on LinkedIn, where I communicate with other professionals.
Dealing with juveniles isn't my area.
Please feel free to contact me over at LinkedIn under your real name and personal/professional profile.
That's what professionals do.
Posted by Stewart1111, Monday, 3 March 2014 11:17:53 AM
STEWART..one thousand one hundred and ILL-LEVen]..
[it almost sounds as pretentious as MINE]..

I NOTE YOU WANT 'REAL NAMES'..]..at the other forum....this isnt a good idea for the free-flow of ideas...YES MEN FOLLOW THEIR BEtters lead..[even over a cliff]...unthinkinglyO

you seem to be putting up a thesis..that is bound to fail
a talking pO..int in history..thanks be to your info..we can now track back them..'real names'..back to their bad root..@..[ENRON]

STEW..YA Sound like a great guy/but you been deceived
its not your fault..[we all have been]..mate this project is a pipedream..[a way to access..what/they hope to make the carbon tax cash cow/that your mates and mine..want to make the one world currency

it might just link into the other money Making idea
the ELECT-RO..one world money..[ie units of energy..didnt float
SO THEY FLOATED THE PRICE OF ENERGY..hoping TO TAX ALL ENERGY USERS..VIA THE CARBON TAX SCAM..
http://rss.infowars.com/20140228_Fri_Alex.mp3

ANYHOW IN THE HEADER OF THIS LINK Much of this is laid out
http://whatreallyhappened.com/
get educated/
http://rss.infowars.com/20140302_Sun_Alex.mp3

YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THE BOYS CLUB COMFORT ZONE[AT LEAST its not under your real name[you can hide this one away]..NOT PUT THAT into your cyber resume

now calling us children/childish..[now..your the one running away
..[WE CAN only play it your wayat your secret boys club talk festivus..?

THey sent a boy out to do a mans job..what were you expecting?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/LECTRO/lectro.php

really stewart..WHAT DID YOU EXPECT
YOU WATCHING THE LIES SPIN FROM THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA
ITS not yet too late to teach your peers..before they kill the living..to serve the dead corperate fiat banKER SCAM
Posted by one under god, Monday, 3 March 2014 11:53:49 AM
Stewart

So is that your defence of your unspoken assumption - just thought you'd sneak it in there did you? - that the world faces catastrophic man-made global warming that is going to make "the planet" uninhabitable for "our grandchildren"? Anyone who calls you on it is "a lunatic"?

Changing the venue won't make any difference if you merely assume it's true, and then meet any challenge by descending instantly into personal abuse.

What you don't seem to understand, which we do, is that the ENTIRE case for catastrophic global warming is NOTHING BUT what you have just done.

You guys need to catch up with intellectual developments of the last 2,300 years.
Posted by Jardine K. Jardine, Monday, 3 March 2014 11:54:18 AM
I wasn't going to comment on this one, but yes, it's astonishing how quickly the liberal alarmist establishment resorts to name-calling and personal abuse when challenged on their assumptions. Having claimed the moral high ground for so long, they're simply flabbergasted when anyone suggests that they might require some sort of justification for their claims. Vilifying their critics as 'sexist' and 'racist' worked so well for their social objectives that now the poor dears are baffled -- why doesn't it work for their environmental ones?
Posted by Jon J, Monday, 3 March 2014 3:04:59 PM
Dear Stewart

At LinkedIn, are views that challenge global warming welcome?

and what sort of name is double 1 x2?
Posted by imajulianutter, Monday, 3 March 2014 8:17:13 PM
What obviously happened here is that Stewart thought it was enough to say the magic word "carbon" to call forth billions of dollars in confiscated funds for any project he dreamt of.

That just says it all, doesn't it?

And then when he is challenged to provide some other reason than mere circular assumption, he can't believe it, declares everyone lunatics and storms off.

LOL. It's like a joke.

But this is literally the state of the western world, where the blind reverence of the state has replaced the blind reverence of the church, and the carbon tax has replaced the selling of indulgences.

This 21st century version of communism is once again killing people by the millions - this time by energy poverty instead of food poverty - and then the charlatans huff off, all offended, when people have the effrontery to call them on their irrational belief system and require evidence!
Posted by Jardine K. Jardine, Tuesday, 4 March 2014 6:26:30 AM
THE thread does maKE AN IMPORTANT POINT THOUGH
the new carbon tax is comming..BUT WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO SPEND ALL THAT EASY MONEY ON[allready we see how our compulsory wage deductions..have seeN MUCH SPENT ON GAMBLING IF THIS OR THAT GOES UP OR DOWN..[IE DEAD MONEY PYRAMID SCEMES]..NEEDING SOLID INCOME STREAMS..[ thus bying off govt to buy up..our utilities telecoms pORTS COURTS JAILS ETC

BUT WHAT CAN THESE WHO OWN THE CARBON CREDIT FRANCHISE..have left to spend all that free money on..[pie in THE SKY INFASTRUCTURE]..ITS WORTH CONSIDERING..where the dUDE WAS TRYING TO GO.

I GUESS IT WAS HIS ASSUMPTIVE PRESUMPTION..THE CARBON CREDIT THINGS A DONE DEAL..[PLUS IM NOTING Tony isnt pushing getting rid of it[ie..yesterday..i heard him willing to do a deal/to take the tax off airlines/[aint that just too clever/leave it on gas/electicityy/and subsidize the huge users[industry getrting the tax free fuel currently/theN CARBOn credit free fuel on top

noting the petrol c02 TAX..IS DUE TO GO ON PETROLEUM SHORTLY
[ITS ALL READY LEGISLATED]..AND DISPITE RECORD low/TEMPS..in the north..i expect its written into some treaty or other..in the fine print

drew thinks its a done deal..why would his network presume that/UNLESS THEY KNOW IT IS..good thing we are aware of where the rot is being developed..thats a start..BUT THE FACT REMAINS..who else they Going to steal the next public asset'S from..clearly those in indo-asia..WHO DONT HAVE IT DEVELOPED/AND MAINLY NEVER WILL

WHATEVER IT WILL BE..it will be huge projects..cause they get hUGE PAYOFF[when we need small local infrastructural developments[water power sewage FOOD ROADS BRIDGES communications..

ANYHOW ANDY DANDY..THANkS FOR THE HEADSUP.
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 4 March 2014 7:17:11 AM
Stewart double1 x2 claims he's on linkedin. His behaviour leads me to ask what sort of drug is linkedin?
Posted by imajulianutter, Tuesday, 4 March 2014 8:53:13 AM
ATTENTION POSTERS FROM THE AUTHOR:
Serious posters can contact me and discuss the issues raised in the commentary above using their real names on Linked in.
Fossil fuel industry-paid trolls, meanwhile, are welcome to use this space to speak to no one but themselves, demonstrating the misdirected use of fossil fuel corporate capital that’s now sinking the industry.
Serious posters, I look forward to engaging with you through LinkedIn.
Also welcome are properly identified, properly-behaved fossil fuel people with educated points to make.
Trolls are welcome to remain in quarantine here, wasting the fossil fuel industry's money.
Stewart Taggart
Posted by Stewart1111, Tuesday, 4 March 2014 11:31:58 AM
Fortunately I'm not a trained professional. Your behaviour confirms my suspisions of such.

I am a published writer and recognised local poet, have never worked for anyone, am a semi retired director of a successful private corporation, which uses fossil fuels and employs 8 people.

I am also involved in Arts Councils and literary groups as well as charity groups and organisations active in the community.

I'm not eligible to join your elitist group at linkedin. Their rules preclude me.

Keith Kennelly
So go talk with your isolated mates and take your abuse with you ... you little upstart
Posted by imajulianutter, Tuesday, 4 March 2014 1:48:50 PM
That's total crap. You've exposed yourself.
LinkedIn prevents no one from joining.
You just need to identify yourself and provide some bio information. What you've provided would be sufficient.
Please provide proof of how you were 'excluded.
Posted by Stewart1111, Tuesday, 4 March 2014 1:55:23 PM
STEWART,HAS PUT IN A GREAT EFFORT
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=grenatEc
Grenatec's principal, Stewart Taggart,
offers a quick, visual guided tour of the
potential pathways a Pan-Asian Energy Infrastructure could take

GRENATEC BLOGS IS A NO SHOW
http://grenatec.com/grenatec-blogs/
You are here: Home / Not found: ..ONE WOnders why with all that well designed web stuff he dont have his oWN BLOG

JDAs already exist in the South China Sea, and China and Vietnam have agreed to a kind of proto-JDA through a joint exploration agreement covering either side of the China-Vietnam Tonkin Gulf equidistance line.

Transit protocols for JDAs as well as cross-border energy supplies passing through a Pan-Asian Energy Infrastructure could be negotiated through organizations like the Energy Charter Treaty.

Security, meanwhile, could be provided through cooperative, multilateral patrols of US, Japanese, Chinese, Australian and ASEAN navies.

There's a lot to like from thinking big. This is what organizations like APEC and the G20 are supposed to do.

Progress made this year on the ideas above can be followed up by the Philippines' as 2015's APEC host, by ASEAN as part of its 2015 inauguration of the ASEAN Economic Community and by 2015 G20 president Turkey, a major emerging energy transit country in its own right.

These in turn could yield pathways for global action at the UN Conference on Climate Change (COP21) scheduled for December 2015 in Paris.

That meeting must finalize globally-binding, post-2020 strategies for reducing global carbon emissions.

In summary, the stars are now aligned.

This year, China and Australia can make history. They can do so by developing a long-term roadmap for a prosperous, low-emission, wealth-creating 21st Century.
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 4 March 2014 2:29:00 PM
Stewart
I went to the site and one of the first questions was concerning my professional qualifications.

I have none. That wasn't an option to reply. I was naturally excluded unless I lied.

Even you in your posts here emphasise and highlight how linkedin is a site for professionals

An apology would be appropriate but given the attitudes you have shown, you won't have the guts to admit you are wrong.
Posted by imajulianutter, Tuesday, 4 March 2014 4:00:27 PM
interesting charter,,[SORRY..TREATY]
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=the+Energy+Charter+Treaty.
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 4 March 2014 4:39:26 PM
One does not need to believe in climate change or carbon schemes to be concerned with the environment -a pox on both your houses.

We have exploded over 2,000 atomic bombs on this planet. We have had 6 nuclear plant disasters making large areas of land uninhabitable for any species. We have made innumerable other species in the food chain extinct. In large parts of the world their are no bees to pollinate and farmers are using man made gadgets to mimic bees and fool flowers. Monsanto plays god by genetically modifying the entire global biological nature of seeds. Closer to home, the town of Morwell has become unliveable due to coal mine fire, in the US and China coal mine fires are left to burn for 50 years.

This does not even begin to consider the accelerating urbanisation of 7 billion inhabitants; the deforestation, pollution...

The global warming, climate change debate is just another example of our collective stupidity. On one side are the compassionate politically correct nuts and on the other is a mega corporate culture with an equally nutty illusion of some messianic mission. Both are detached from reality.

Little wonder the mass of people are choosing to distract themselves with celebrity, status and sports.

In short, the prevailing culture is mentally deformed. Almost everything we do is done stupidly. Everyone desperately holding on to their little patch as if famine were at the door. A culture of my dick is bigger than yours or the nutty left with their my compassion is bigger than yours.

While we like to think of ourselves as nice people, in truth we are a...holes, we have surrendered our sovereignty to Washington and American tycoons. They tell us to blow up a country, we blow up a country. They tell us wikileaks is a terrorist organisation and lo behold, so it is. No australian government can find a critical word against Israel. The great australian spirit has become craven, small, petty,sanctimonious and evil.

This continent is so rich in resources, but we permit foreign tycoons to rob us blind.
Posted by YEBIGA, Tuesday, 4 March 2014 4:43:40 PM
TO ImajuliaNutter:

On the highly charitable assumption that you're not a fraud (a big leap), you can put down in LinkedIn your qualifications as you claim below:

"semi retired director of a successful private corporation, which uses fossil fuels and employs 8 people."

When you put that down with your name and a verifiable professional history, I'll be happy to interact with you.

Until then, you're just that: a fraud presenting a fictitious personal history --- undeserving of any attention and suitable for quarantine here where you can waste the fossil fuel industry's money by being ignored.
Posted by Stewart1111, Wednesday, 5 March 2014 7:10:26 AM
STEWY..how screwy is this..coincidence..that you should find in one thread/YOUR THE ONLY ONE NOT GETTING PAID TO BLOG BY BIG PETROL..?

gee mate thinking isnt your strong POINT
YOUR CLEARLY GOING TO GET PAID A BIG PAYDAY..if you pull this effort off..but being nice dont seem in ya game plan

[HOW MANY heavily subsidized SOLAR CELLS [NEAR FREE]..HAVE YOU GOT on your roof too..PAYING YOU up to..60 CENTS a kilowatt?..

IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY REPLIED INSTEAD OF GOING DIRECTLY TO the big petro..CONSPIRACY theory..OUR OWN GREENIES WOULD HAVE JUMPED IN
BUT FUNNY ENOUGH You prevented everyone of them 12/16..DIE hard firm greenies from even posting..

think why you chased even your own away.

seriously mate..thinking dont seem your strong point
sadly that reflects poorly..on your ideas.

THE MORE you NAME CALL..THE LESS YOu are learning
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 5 March 2014 7:47:40 AM
Stewart

You just libelled me. Do you want to be sued. It would waste everybodys time simply because you are obviously a poor journalist with no assets of worth..

Simply your site asked to detail status. None of it's options applied to me and I could not register.

You see I'm not employed, not a student nor ab job seeker. To enter your site I would need to claim to be one of those. The terms and conditions of your site are quite specific about dishonesty.

You really a silly little thing.
Posted by imajulianutter, Wednesday, 5 March 2014 5:01:42 PM
And you still have not answered my original question.

Lol
Posted by imajulianutter, Wednesday, 5 March 2014 5:05:44 PM
If Asians want cheaper gas, let them invest in any pipeline.

If international companies want to pump Australian sourced gas through a pipeline to Asia, let them fund the pipeline.
Posted by imran, Wednesday, 5 March 2014 8:34:56 PM
hey stewart
here see some more of your ill
begotten/fruit..they wont satay bought off once your sceme to get us first world..to pay for your new cash cow/their too impoverished to build[and your mates arnt rich enough to build[cause THEYU CANT AFFORD THE COST OF YOUR ENERGY

your scheme if it lives
KILLS THE REST OF US..MATE YOUR A CLEVER GUY
BUT PUSHING TO REBUILD the world..by the enron scam..CANT BE ALLOWED TO WIN

AND WHAT WILL ENRON DO THIS TIME ARROUND
THEY BOUGHT DOWN BUILDING 7 THAT HAS ALL THE PROOF OF CRIME
BUT HECK NOW WE GOT GLOBAL SURVEILLANCE..[NO MORE SECRET backroom dealing..JOIN THE DOTS]..Where can they hide?

..finally many securities agencies
IN are recording the scam..IN REAL TIME
YOUR SCAM..IS ONLY THE TIP....OF A MASSIVE FRAUD

NOW..CHOSE..ya with us or with them?
STOP DREAMING OF HOW YOU GOING TO SPEND IT
FIRST YA NEED prove it...[then it needs be confirmed]
then is taking our cash..BY FRAUD THE ONLY WAY..OR JUst the fastest payday

you heard of proceeds of crime?
in time all shall be revealed..and that begotten by fraUD..NEVER GAINS CLEAr title..[so they spead the proof of their guilt..BUT WE CAN TELL LEADER FROM FOLLOWER/by their works..and every contact..is on record

again..its time to chose sides
how can these too poor to build their own infrastructure/pay the new price?

OH I GET IT/YOU BRIBE THEM TOO
BIG TOBACCO GAVE FREE FAGS..and yep you got ya freebies too[right?]

the bribes silence the opposition
but we got on record..who led from the FRONT.
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6292&page=0
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 13 March 2014 10:14:34 AM
End this obsession over climate change: It stops us tackling floods and storms now say experts
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2585519/Social-policy-disaster-Our-climate-change-obsession-distraction-flooding-say-scientists.html

Obsessing over climate change is distracting politicians from dealing with floods and storms, experts warned yesterday.

Trying to link all extreme weather to man-made global warming ‘has been a social and policy disaster’, they said.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/03/20/American-Physical-Society-Sees-The-Light-Will-It-Be-The-First-Major-Scientific-Institution-To-Reject-The-Global-Warming-Consensus

Spring called off! Up to SIX INCHES of snow expected to fall on East Coast as temperatures plummet AGAIN
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2586645/Spring-drops-bomb-Up-SIX-INCHES-snow-expected-fall-East-Coast-temperatures-plummet.html

It may officially be spring but it would be foolhardy for those living on the East Coast to pack away their winter coats, as an icy storm is predicted to hit next week.

The weather pattern, known as a 'bomb' by meteorologists, is due to hit on Tuesday night, and could dump up to six inches of snow in New York City, Washington DC and Boston.

Temperatures are also predicted to plummet to a level more common for mid-January rather than late March.
http://rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/as-families-starve-supermarkets-throw-away-half-of-food-supplies/

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/22-03-2014/127146-media_blame-0/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB5ljM3AJ2c&feature=youtube_gdata_player Gosh DARN that human-caused global warming!

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/03/21/sharyl-attkisson-there-is-coordination-between-reporters-and-politicians/

http://www.darkmoon.me/2014/god-bless-you-president-putin-by-dr-kevin-barrett/

http://usawatchdog.com/collapse-and-systemic-failure-at-all-levels-coming-to-us-dmitry-orlov/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-backs-fascist-putsch-supports-neo-nazi-anti-semitic-forces-in-ukraine/5374768
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2014/03/22/facebook-and-monsanto-top-shareholders-are-identical/

http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-sanction-spiral-elegantly-spirals-out-of-control/

http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/2014/03/aspartame-re-branded-aminosweet-next-chapter-aspartames-dangerous-history.html

http://www.examiner.com/article/2014-worldwide-wave-of-action-and-if-nothing-changes-4-of
http://www.bobtuskin.com/2014/03/22/paramilitary-police-cops-or-soldiers-americas-police-have-become-too-militarised/

WHY TAX US TO DEATH..VIA TAXATION LIES
WHEN GOVT HAS EMERGENCY POWERS..UNLIMITED CASH..TO FIX REAL ISSUES
NOT SO YOU get fre solar cells and tripple dollar cost buybacks
http://investmentwatchblog.com/fed-prints-trillions-to-fight-currency-war/
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 23 March 2014 3:04:01 PM
AS A CONTRAST..[BETWEEN TAXING US TO DEATH BY THE LIE OF CARBON CREDITS[JUST TO BUILS ENRON ESQ..QUASAI GOVT CAPITALIST PARTNERSHIPS[WHERE WE ADOPT THE RISK..YOU AND YA MATES GET THE PAYOFF

HERE IS WHAT YA CAN DO WHEN BANKERS
DONT RUN YOUR MONEY SYSTEM.,.FOR THEIR OWN PROFFIT

he new ‘silk road’,
a rail link from China’s factories to heart of Europe
[NO CARBON TAX NEEDED]
http://stratrisks.com/geostrat/18695

It is one of the world’s longest railways — an approximately 11,000-kilometre “modern-day silk road” that traverses Russia and Kazakhstan to link a megacity in the heart of China with a key commercial hub in western Germany.

On Saturday, as part of his landmark visit to Germany, Chinese President Xi Jinping is set to visit the last stop on the “Yuxinou” rail line, an industrial feat that promises to revolutionise transport between Europe and Asia.

Duisburg is a steel-making town of around half a million on the confluence of the Rhine and Ruhr rivers that boasts the world’s biggest inland port and is one of Germany’s most important transport and commercial hubs.

Despite the vast distances between them, it takes just 16 days for trains crammed with laptops and electronics to travel to Duisburg from Chongqing, a sprawling metropolitan symbol of rising China with a population of more than 30 million.

Chinese leadership has the capacity to think long-term; unfortunately, US leadership can barely think past the next election cycle, if even for that long.

WE CAN END THE LIES
http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/28/white-house-looks-to-regulate-cow-flatulence-as-part-of-climate-agenda/#ixzz2xHqYITaT

THERE IS JUST TOO MANY SPIN DOCTERS IN THE WORLD
http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2014/03/29/how-low-will-israel-stoop-to-win-the-propaganda-war/

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/mar/30/children-hyperactivity-not-real-disease-neuroscientist-adhd

http://www.nongmoproject.org/find-non-gmo/search-participating-products/browse-products-by-brand/

http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-phillip-wood-text-hoax-or-horrifying-proof-that-malaysia-flight-370-was-hijacked-by-military-and-landed/

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/03/shocker-comparing-deaths-from-medical.html
Posted by one under god, Monday, 31 March 2014 11:13:44 AM
The IPCC's Latest Report Deliberately Excludes And Misrepresents Important Climate Science
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2014/03/31/the-ipccs-latest-report-deliberately-excludes-and-misrepresents-important-climate-science/

This week, the United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is releasing its latest report, the “Working Group II Contribution to the Fifth Assessment Report.” Like its past reports, this one predicts apocalyptic consequences if mankind fails to give the UN the power to tax and regulate fossil fuels and subsidize and mandate the use of alternative fuels. But happily, an international group of scientists I have been privileged to work with has conducted an independent review of IPCC’s past and new reports, along with the climate science they deliberately exclude or misrepresent.
»
THING IS THESE ARE THE GUYS THAT WANNA SELL YOU THEIR CARBON'CREDIT'
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-31/dear-unnamed-significant-financial-institution-ny-attorney-general-has-some-bad-news

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/03/capital-controls-and-200-price-hikes-in.html
http://xrepublic.tv/node/8230
http://intellihub.com/socialism-communism-hoaxes-false-collective-rights-replacing-legitimate-individual-rights/

big tie in to the british..nce/money..oligarchsfina..[not briks]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2592992/Britains-secret-bid-fix-UN-climate-report-Impact-economy-ramped-up.html?offset=100&max=100#comment-51304809

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-31/david-stockman-why-we-are-plagued-drivel-masquerading-financial-reporting

same insane mindset
http://unreportedtoday.com/planned-turkish-false-flag-exposed.html
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/hiroshima-nagasaki-atomic-coverup-evidence-unspoken-death-suffering-locked-away/

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/structural-faults-africas-biggest-dam-could-cause-humanitarian-173023605.html#ELMMv3n
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 1 April 2014 8:54:38 AM
hey stew//ya mate has other ideas

The crucial next step is a psychological one: Ukraine's new leaders must come to the realization that their energy assets, particularly the pipeline system, are not strategic assets, rather they are valuable commercial assets. Privatizing these assets could raise $50 billion.

Right now, the pipeline system is nothing but a conduit for Russian gas into Europe. It could be much more. The pipeline system, and the state-run company that manages it, should be turned into a transparent public company in London, for instance.>>

http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=16188

>>..The sale of 50% of the company could generate sizable profits - half of which could be used to pay down debt to Russia, while the other half could be invested in modernization, turning a potentially valuable assets into a commercially realistic one.>>

the cheek/sell it rundown
then use have the sale profits/not to the people
but back to the company we just sold off?

mate this guy is more greedy than you
getting us to buy carbon crediits.just so you can build your pipeline for free

mate are you guys taking the greed of enron..to/phase two?

<<>>Without the right people in place in the new government,>>

you could be in with a chance
its near out of ya own playbook
let the people build it[like sequeb in qld is building the stantos pipeline plus ports for their mates on the public purse tick

<<>. we could perhaps lose a year in getting the necessary reforms in place. And continued talk about the “strategic” nature of these assets could cause investors to lose faith in Ukraine's seriousness about reducing its dependence on Russia. Eventually, it will happen, and what elections will tell us simply is how long it will take
Posted by one under god, Friday, 4 April 2014 11:00:27 PM
OH FOR FREAKS SAKE
im watching some program..[the tipping points]
they talk of brown smoke..[that is heating the atmosphere
but cooling the oceons..[as usualy the greenies trick the data]

but lets move on/this brown smog/cloud whatever
is caused by cooking fires..so they have invented a super efficient 'stove'..that looks like its made from a 4 gallen coffie can..they could make cheaper than a bucket[say 4 buCKS..TOPS]..TO MAKE IN INDIA

..BUT WAIT.. its raising money for this poor lady unable to buy a 5 dollar stove..[how you may ask]..well the tin can is hooked up to a phone

YEAH THATS RIGHT THESE POOR FOLKS CANY BUT A 45 DOLLAR STOVE
SO WE SELL THEM A 50 DOLLAR?..PHONE..BUT WAIT..IT GETS BETTER
THE PHONE GOES INTO THE TIN CAN..sorry cook stove..via a sensor
that hooks up to the phone/that hooks uP TO?,,SAY A SOLAR CELL

THAT HOOKS INTO THE PHONE SYSTEM/VIA THE CELTOWER..TO GO TO USA
SO THEY CAN SELL THE HEAT CREATED BY BURNING DUNG IN THE POT..INSTEAD OF THE OLD OVEN

NOW BY TONIES DIRECT ACTION..we could give them a billion stoves
at 5 BUCKS A STOve..and buy more carbon abatement/wholesale/than 500 noblie phones ringing home

but it was so STUPID..i just had to note it
5 billion tony..we build the stoves gift em to india
run the numbers buying mobile phones with carbon credits/mate thats insane
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 20 April 2014 9:32:07 PM
there is much..prattling on/at the other greenie warmist thread
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=16208&page=0

referring/in extacy..on their 'latest'..IN-GLORIOUS LINK
http://nsidc.org/cryosphere/sotc/sea_ice.html

,,..<<..Passive microwave satellite data reveal that, since 1979, winter Arctic ice extent has decreased about 3 to 4 percent per decade (Meier et al. 2006). Antarctic ice extent is increasing (Cavalieri et al. 2003),..but the trend is small.>>

AND NOW ITS NON EXISTENT
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=15257&page=38

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6292&page=0
YOU GUYS LIVE IN THE PAST/
the green carbon credit..scam..is winding down.
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=16076&page=0

its lobby will no doudt move onto some other moralizing regulation...sin-tax..cash cow..as scientists will always sell their souls for funding[and lets face it there is riches in taxing a weightless gas/by the ton..just like having a money tree.only you sell licences to polute...thats really catholic of you.

what motivates my anger is the one tax fixes it all
plus those 'in the know'..selling their free-solar cell power for three times the rest of us must buy it for..how low can you go..how much cash have you sold your soul..for>

YOU DONT TAX AIRPLANE FUEL..NOR SHIPPING DUEL
BETWEEN THOSE TWO..plus transport they use 2/3 rds the petro pollution

yet bug abusers still get the fuel tax excise exemption of 12 billion
yet these huge polluters still get govt cash..[so much for ya stinking lobby..you avoid taking on the biggest poLLuters

then all ya freaking lies..and the nutters keep coming and comming like greedy cash monkeys..seeking the next carbon credit fication[on stale data

your stinking models made absurd predictions
they were wrong/but because we dont resist you mongrels professionally the useful idiots keep parroting on the babble.

ITS YOU MUGS/HOLOW/CAUSE AFFIRMATIONS..THINKING WE BELIEVE YOU
when mostly their just ignoring your latest blaH BLAH BLAH

AND THEIR RIGHT.so what motivates you some greenie bonus points
or the cold hard cash they give you for fooling and foiling the opposition.

regardless you professing fools win/not by the science/but by persistence akin to rape..and the thief caught lying yet again
http://rss.infowars.com/20140421_Mon_Alex.mp3

and still you lot bounce back..pretending its true
then one day you going to look and see the fruit..of all you screwed

http://board.freedomainradio.com/page/books/the_handbook_of_human_ownership_a_manual_for_new_tax_farmers.html
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 22 April 2014 9:04:42 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy