The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine: international scandal checkmates Israel > Comments

Palestine: international scandal checkmates Israel : Comments

By David Singer, published 6/1/2014

Israel was asked to send a national chess team, but they competed without nationality.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
All this argument over who thinks they have the best imaginary friend.
A game like chess should be demonstration enough that no God exists.
If a god was on anyone's side they would surely be a grand master.
Posted by ponde, Monday, 6 January 2014 9:18:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Poor Diddums Singer, he's upset that his country and countrymen have felt discrimination which is one millionth of the discrimination they dish out to the Palestinians every passing day and have done so since 1948.

So Singer squeals and whines like a stuck pig at the terrible injustice of Israel getting a bit of its own back and he writes letters and demands replies in true Jewish fashion.

What the world should be doing is closing Israel down completely and sending the racist 'refugees' who congregate there back to where they came from or to another piece of land on the other side of the world where they can practice their strange beliefs without creating the chance of nuclear war and without imprisoning a whole people.

Checkmate!
Posted by David G, Monday, 6 January 2014 10:42:05 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David,
You discriminate against Jewish children yourself.
They are not given the opportunity to be locked up in open steel cages all night in a snowstorm like Palestinian children are?
Posted by Imperial, Monday, 6 January 2014 1:08:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Here is an Israeli joke, well known in Israel:

A professor developed a machine that lowers I.Q.

A man came and complained: "Professor, I have a problem - I'm too intelligent, which ruins my social life: everywhere I go, I have nothing in common with the people, so please put me in the machine and make me normal!"

So the doctor told him: "you will be cured in 5 minutes", then placed him in the machine, pressed the button and went to prepare some coffee.

Unfortunately, there was a really good program on the radio and the professor forgot himself and the rest of the world. Half an hour later he suddenly remembered with a jolt: "Oh my, My patient is still connected...!"

So he rushed in, turned the machine off and asked the man: "Are you OK, sir?"

To which the man replied: "Give me a flag to wave, I want a flag, a flag of Israel".

---

I must add that this applies to any other country, including Australia.
Nationalism is a form of intellectual disability: chess players are too intelligent to care about flags.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 6 January 2014 8:59:00 PM
Mr Singer is clearly not protesting on behalf of the Israeli chess players but is protesting about the refusal of an international organisation to pretend that a vile enclave is a nation. That racist Israel is not a nation, has no constitution and no boundaries, is a choice of the Zionist land grabbers themselves. They have been messing about with the task of formulating a constitution for the past 66 years and getting nowhere because of the difficulty of covering up the racist foundation of the state and the need to hide their plans for further land grabbing. The British land thieves were more brazen: (“Wider yet and wider may thy bounds be set. God who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet”) and they haven’t been able to cover their tracks with a constitution either.

The narrative of Israel is tangled and sordid, and the narrative of its twisting and turning to dodge telling the truth in a written constitution has matched its progress. What seems to be behind the alarmed hysteria of racists - witnessed once again in Mr Singer’s latest propaganda barrage - is that the world is losing patience with the Zionist experiment and this is increasingly evident. The young chess players who had no part in all this are being grievously betrayed.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Tuesday, 7 January 2014 12:49:04 AM
Hi Davids Singer and G

Its too bad that the lamentable General Ariel Sharon died today Aussie time.

After decades of making life hell for Palestinians he symbolically tried to make amends at the end.

Too late and with no effect.
Posted by plantagenet, Sunday, 12 January 2014 2:02:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy