The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Tasmania decriminalises abortion > Comments

Tasmania decriminalises abortion : Comments

By Ronli Sifris, published 5/12/2013

A country that respects the rights of women should not be satisfied with abortion remaining a crime.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Suse,

What I asked was what would you call puncturing the baby's head before it had emerged, not in which time frame it happened?

Is it an abortion if the head is still inside?
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 8 December 2013 8:22:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise, you are a sick man.
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 8 December 2013 11:29:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yuyutsu, how do you know the majority of doctors who oppose abortion are Christian?
I'm sure the many Muslim doctors would disagree with you.

Once another poster resorts to personal comments such as saying I'm not 'sophisticated enough to understand' an issue that they believe only they are right about, then it's best I leave the argument.

I would hate to upset you any further.

See you all on another thread.
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 8 December 2013 11:36:15 AM
No, I'm just curious as to what it would be called, murder or abortion?

Quite a simple question and one that should not be hard to answer.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 8 December 2013 11:38:22 AM
Suseonline,

Ducking for cover?
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 11 December 2013 7:55:24 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy