The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Our ABC myth makers > Comments

Our ABC myth makers : Comments

By Bill Muehlenberg, published 4/11/2013

All that it does here is push the homosexual agenda and pretend it has offered us some scholarly fact checking.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All
There are times when I struggle to understand what the issue is - couples of the same sex want to make the same commitment as those of the opposite sex. What's the problem? Now I understand, thanks to Bill. The issue is that we should privatise the ABC immediately!
Posted by Chris S, Monday, 4 November 2013 7:11:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Chris, I also struggle to understand what the issue is. If the gender mix in a marriage doesn't matter, the number of people in it shouldn't either. If 3, 4 or.... make the commitment what's the problem? Just define marriage however you like.
Posted by Roscop, Monday, 4 November 2013 8:24:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh dear why do Christ-stains hate so much...isn't their religion meant to be about peace and love.
Nothing you said actually refutes the ABC fact check.

All that you have done is expose yourself.

Now I'll need to check my facts but I can guess that..
Many black people reset white people world view that they were the higher race... I think there were more than a few whites that you would have considered very partial to the black agenda.

I would also guess that many of the people who fought (fight) for equality for Women was shock horror Women... Do you see where I'm going here?

Bible thumpers have little grasp of facts they can't have otherwise they wouldn't believe half of what they do. Their world view is based on a lie so I’m not surprised that when that world view is challenged by facts they have trouble.

Lastly your worried about were your tax dollars go well how about we start by cutting off tax breaks for churches? is your lobbly group tax exempt?
Posted by Cobber the hound, Monday, 4 November 2013 9:05:58 AM
...The most efficient and acceptable means of removing ABC's fixation on homosexuality, is to replace the existing management urgently.
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 4 November 2013 9:53:24 AM
since when did those wanting to practice perversion become interested in truth. The same mob deny that an unborn baby is human. Bill is right but its certainly no new revelation. Funny enough the ABC also push their gw theology.
Posted by runner, Monday, 4 November 2013 9:58:03 AM
It is important to remember that this is the ABC fact checking unit and that ABC 'facts' are not always the same as your everyday facts.

For instance, one woman plus one man does not always equal one ABC married couple.
Posted by CARFAX, Monday, 4 November 2013 9:58:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy