The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Those who've cared the longest should have a strong say > Comments

Those who've cared the longest should have a strong say : Comments

By Leah Talbot, published 12/9/2012

Historically, there have been limited processes for recognising and obtaining consent from the Indigenous Traditional Owners in developing World Heritage nominations.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
lol more than you realise..indigenous,..means sans culture
like a 'native tree/animal,,ie no culture/no law..is the key insult

were not indiginous..we ab-origonal..the first people
the people elders..of the monb that sent the young on\es alone into the holy land/maybe*

it is well recorded the dutch abducted a tribe doing cerimony..on van die mens island/after george warumpies mob thrashed the invader's around a bit

anyhow continue quote

""They also did that to each other.""

NOT..as systematic brutally..as have the euro's fought killed invaded..EACH OTHER..well into last century..not to mention colonisation./slavery..alive to this day

we dont do war..
any proof you can supply..of your declarations..arnt founded on proof..at best opinion or bias?

those not proud of histry..hide it..[go figure

worse i found many indig,..
actually got their oppressors last name ..many their genes

you must think child taking is ok..like in uk ww2
kids/patrents lied to as kids..declared abandond..were farmed out to canada ]australia..to get the blighters working..and keep their parents working

so much we see in police killing miners in south afrika..happend here gtoo..heck you heard just today of the paki workhouse..

90 dead workers..locked kin
so they cant go to toilet..it takes that master slave mindset

""One thing is for sure, they did not live in Nirvana""

nor do we

""Their record in caring..if they had one""

lol..hgow insulting..
you infering..if they had any ability to care?
its sad..but many things 'aussie' come from our first people..like life saving..you may notice many..called 'walkers'..who patrolled their trust..to keep it safe..

we are caretakers..have to take care
or the lanmd soon evicts us

""has not been evident to me..in over 30 years. Perhaps I've lived among different indigenous people to those who cared the longest.""

yes it seems you may have
i got a lot from books..then spent ten years ammoung the outcasts
Posted by one under god, Friday, 14 September 2012 9:04:47 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
how the invader cares for the invaded

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/12/us-palestinian-israel-farming-idUSBRE88B0V820120912

it was refined in europia,..perfected in israel
life time regugee camps..never to return..plus held captive in your brothers prisdon camp..behind huge walls..wow..

in europia..they used to kill the male..now its preferd..to kill men slowly..sterilise the not fit to breed by irradiating the indig mob

yep strael again

but back to european war-fair?..
kill hgusband/force the femail..to change her name..
now a spoil of war,,for the killer..of her husband..

if only people knew how methodical it was..like joseph banks was trained in his poisening..in new foundland..they dun it there too

and lest we forget aids was caried by live polio virus..
tested now rampant..in afrika..its still genocide..101

its just the darkies' didnt die fast enough..for the white hat brigade..as many invaders die..from the other local diseases..displacement never overtook genocide

via ..the invader/dis-ease..

but soon with aids..who know another terror nullious..or empty land..seems desirable..to those here to reap the eath..

despoiling that they cant steal outright
Posted by one under god, Friday, 14 September 2012 9:40:09 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
UOG,
I'm sorry I have severe difficulty with your writing. I think the gist of it is that you don't agree with my assertion.
Why not just say so. I always believed the word Aboriginal was an english word derived from Latin. And yes, those whom I referred to as indigenous did get a raw deal, at least I thought I'd made that quite clear, unless of course the acknowledgment is not sufficient for you & your need to pontificate on.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 15 September 2012 11:50:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
im sorry individual please see i reacted THE WORDS
not you the person..

without them words..that anger of the words
would still be burning inside me

im not sure,if..its good letting it out..
but holding it in has made my body one big ball of pain..

any pain my words give
is nothing to my inner pains
of people judging others..when its a fact..if you had the same gifts or burdens..you too would be egsactly..the same

fruit dont fall far from the tree
colonisation is fithly business..AS BAD OR WORSE..than in?..en-slavement

the ones who REALLY CARE
should have a predominant say

legth isnt anything
long isnt strong..but biami wants him who puts his crreation..to best or better use..not abuse

in trible society..if you cant keep it clean
leave..it will be loved by other..than you of love of abuse

you used genericly
never specificly

i know we all care..but somehow some carers make things better
and other care..makes things worse.

ask my brother ..by treaty* dennis walker
who once said

men make treaty
/love life logic certainty/

colonisers make laws
/find steal hide/
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 9:23:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy