The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Pressure Israel, not Iran > Comments

Pressure Israel, not Iran : Comments

By Marjorie Cohn, published 20/1/2012

In over 200 years Iran has not declared war against any other country, so why would it do so now?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All
Hi Julianthenutther

You said that Israel "attacked its neighbours”. Egypt is a “neighbour.” One of the outrageous lies often published here on OLO by Israel/Jew hating people like you, is that Israel started the Six Day War, therefore this shows that it is the Israelis who are the aggressors. That is complete and utter BS. It is not just a lie, it is a ridiculous lie. It equates with the belief by Muslims that the Jews caused 9/11.

Since the very inception of the State of Israel, the Arabs have done everything in their power to destroy it. The Israelis have beaten back every Arab attack. They have expanded their borders at the expense of their enemies, and good luck to them. When the Arabs stop shooting at the Israelis, the Israelis will stop shooting back. But the Arabs will never do that, because the existence of the state of Israel is an offence to their God. How you, as a supposedly intelligent person, can go into bat for a bunch of religious imperialists, who want to destroy another state for religious reasons, is beyond me. Especially when the Muslim civilization is an utter failure. The ultimate test of Islam is, that the more Islamic a state is, the more of a sheetfight it is.

I am not here to prove or disprove that an attack on Iran by Israel to destroy the Iranian nuclear weapons program will succeed or not. But if the Israelis are contemplating such an attack, then they must have weighed the chances of success and failure. If they think it can be done, then it probably can.

As for your hatred of Jews, Israel is a Jewish state which is supported by Jews all over the world. The Arabs make no distinction between Israelis or Jews anywhere, they quite openly hate them all. If you want to take the side of the Jew haters who want to exterminate the Israelis, then sure looks to me like you have a problem with Jews, regardless of whether you openly admit it or not.
Posted by LEGO, Thursday, 26 January 2012 8:33:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You betray yourself Lego.

You seem to have overlooked illegal occupastions as aggression, Lebanon, Syria, and of course the Israeli's immediate neighbours.

You seem blinded by your loathesomeness.

I hate nobody and have never expressed such an illness.
Posted by imajulianutter, Friday, 27 January 2012 8:51:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lego,

you are a racist mysognist coward.

Your words in your posts clearly show that.

I can quote them numerous times.

Now since you call me Jew hating I dare you to cite even one occassion on which I have incited or expressed either open or covert hatred for Jewish people.

Your usually crappy generalisations and strawman intrepretations are not acceptable.

Come on now coward... put up or face the consequenses.

Oh and

'I am not here to prove or disprove that an attack on Iran by Israel to destroy the Iranian nuclear weapons program will succeed or not.'

is a long long way from

'and the Israelis will let fly with their Jericho missiles, and nobody will ever have to worry about Iran for the rest of time. It will be converted into a giant sheet of glass.'

and this, (makes me doubt your sanity)

'If a military strike on Iran will not significantly damage the Iranian nuclear bomb manufacturing industry, then it is reasonable to presume that the Israelis will not bother to do it. If they are contemplating such a strike, then they know something that you and I don’t.'

What exactly are you on??
Posted by imajulianutter, Friday, 27 January 2012 9:16:32 AM
Do we HAVE to have this terrible verbal warfare on Comments? Lego, if you can't limit your comments to the article in rational terms, then shut up. Your words do nothing to enlighten. There's much more evidence to enlighten around. Do a bit of research..
Posted by quake, Friday, 27 January 2012 9:51:58 AM
Hi Julanthenutter.

The Golan Heights is a strategic area and absolutely vital to Isreals defence. The Israelis took the Golan Heights from Syria, and they lost 500 tanks in 1973 defending the area, because in 1967, the Syrians were lining up their artillery, wheel to wheel, in order to toss shells and rockets as far into Israel as they could, and thereby inhabitation by Israelis up to 30 Klms from the Golan completely untenable.

But I know why you are screaming about that.

You want those Syrian Artillery pieces shelling the crap out of the Jews, don't you? The sooner Israel is wiped off the map, and the Israelis exterminated and their daughters raped, the happier you will be.

The Israelis invaded a geographic area called "Lebanon" (I wouldn't cal it "a country") because terrorists were using it to toss mortar bombs and rockets into Israel, and to launch terrorist suicide squad attacks, one of which targetted an Israeli school. But you knew that all along.

Rather folishly, I thought, the Israelis gave the land back. They should have kept it, and everytime the Arabs attack them, they should take a bit more.

But you don't want Israel to clean the HAMAS religious Nazis out, do you? You want the terrorists to keep tossing mortar bombs and rockets into Israel, and to keep launching suicide squads into Israel, because the more Israelis they kill off, the better you like it. That is why you support the religious Nazis and whinge about the Jews doing such a great job defending themselves.

Do you face Mecca when you pray?
Posted by LEGO, Friday, 27 January 2012 6:14:47 PM
LEGO is just another Zionist supporter who will never admit to the crimes of Israel.I have the same problem when talking to a fundamentalist Muslim fanatic or a Christian one.

There is no point arguing with fanatics.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 29 January 2012 11:27:55 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy