The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Vaccination saves lives > Comments

Vaccination saves lives : Comments

By Chrys Stevenson, published 29/12/2011

Why should quacks and frauds be allowed a public platform?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
runner, each of the current High Court judges identifes as a Christian, some more so than others, with Roman Catholicism getting a broad level of support.

I doubt that a Hillsong type would ever manage the critical thinking required for the job, just look at the Liberal drone who speaks on 'refugees'.

"My limited knowledge of other religions and secular humanisn teach that if you are good enough or do enough good works it will outweigh the bad you have done in life," well you did qualify that statement with your opening words I suppose.

Others can speak for themselves but as far as I am concerned, when you do something 'bad' then that's it, you've done it. No amount of grovelling or good works will undo it or wipe any imagined slate clean.

Lessons might be drawn from the actions though, to insure it does not happen again but that's about it.

Relating this to the current thread- it seems this woman, from the revelations posted here about her, is not a fundie, just a shyster, so she has no chance of being 'forgiven' at least, some justice there.

But, like fundies, she does reject Science, albeit for different reasons, or so we assume anyway.

I suspect, knowing some of the areas that follow her mad diktats, that a fair proportion of fundies would sign up to her shysterism, and maybe that is the connection McReal?

If the object of the shysterism is to draw punters in to buy gear from her web pages, then her self promotion and support for the cause has an economic basis to it, and she knows full well that simpletons, be they fundies or the New Age crystal gazers, are ripe for the plucking.

The adle headed fall for things, and the notion of 'faith' is rampant amongst the adle headed- just look at the USA where they all believe in 'personal angels' (although, funnily enough, not in moral personal or national behaviour!).
Posted by The Blue Cross, Tuesday, 3 January 2012 10:15:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy