The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine: Theatre Of The Absurd opens at the United Nations > Comments

Palestine: Theatre Of The Absurd opens at the United Nations : Comments

By David Singer, published 29/9/2011

Mahmoud Abbas claims to recognition of a Palestinian state by the UN are absurdity piled on absurdity.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
David

I always smile when I see people sink to personal abuse. It simply means they cannot counter the opinions of the abused.

Why can't you accept I agree Jewish people are legally entitled to live on the west bank? That you keep on repeating that statement in the hope it will show me as anti-semitic is not uniquely nuts. Gobbels used similar tecniques

Why are you are still trying to suggest it is Jewish people who are building the illegal west bank settlements on stolen (Unpaid for) land when in fact they are being constructed under the direction and control of the occupying Israeli military regime.

Now unless you want to claim that Israel is purely a Jewish state for only Jewish people, your statement is disingenuous.

I find it really very very funny that you think I'm utterly nuts yet you show you feel you have to justify, to me, the inane positions you propagandise.

Who is nuttier?
Posted by imajulianutter, Monday, 10 October 2011 11:50:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"David

'do you think any Israeli's driven out of the West Bank by the Jordanians constitute a reasonable defence for building illegal settlements?'

Do you wish to align yourself to Danielle's racist views?

Why don't you answer my direct questions?"

Again why don't you answer my direct questions?

They are not too difficult or incomprehensible you know. Too many other people in the world are asking the same or similar questions and are rejecting your irrelevant propagandised Israeli responses.
Posted by imajulianutter, Monday, 10 October 2011 11:59:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy