The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine: Theatre Of The Absurd opens at the United Nations > Comments

Palestine: Theatre Of The Absurd opens at the United Nations : Comments

By David Singer, published 29/9/2011

Mahmoud Abbas claims to recognition of a Palestinian state by the UN are absurdity piled on absurdity.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
David Singer wrote:

>>If you are prepared to state your specific objections to anything I have written or the conclusions I have drawn - then feel free to do so.>>

Yep,

I'd like to do just that. But I would prefer to do so privately.

Graham,

I hereby give you permission to pass my email address on to David Singer should he request it.

David,

send me an email and I'll respond.

Till then again shannah tova.
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Sunday, 2 October 2011 3:59:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"As usual I am subjected to a barrage of personal abuse and generalized rejection of my article without any attempt by any of you to detail where any of my facts are wrong or my analysis is considered to be in error.

If you are prepared to state your specific objections to anything I have written or the conclusions I have drawn - then feel free to do so."

Well David I did not think that my comment fitted into these categories so I will repeat it and maybe you could supply an answer.

"Mr Singer questions Palestine's 'territorial boundaries'. Could he please advise which territorial boundaries Israel had on entry to the United Nations and which territorial boundaries it has now?
Posted by Stan1, Monday, 3 October 2011 10:54:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#To stevenlmeyer

I would prefer that you post your criticisms on line so that they can then be shared with everyone and responded to in the same vein.

#To stan1

You state:

"Mr Singer questions Palestine's 'territorial boundaries'. Could he please advise which territorial boundaries Israel had on entry to the United Nations and which territorial boundaries it has now?"

I did not question Palestine's territorial boundaries.

What I did say was:

"The application does not specify the territorial boundaries of Palestine and thus would preclude any action by the UN against such a member - should the provisions of the UN Charter be breached by it in the future."

Your query on Israel's boundaries is unrelated to the subject matter of my article and in accordance with my previously expressed view I do not intend to deal with issues that fall outside my article.
Posted by david singer, Monday, 3 October 2011 5:39:40 PM
Chicken
Posted by VK3AUU, Monday, 3 October 2011 6:37:49 PM
#To VK3 AUU

A typical response to be expected from one who chickens out at putting his name to what he writes.
Posted by david singer, Monday, 3 October 2011 7:39:39 PM
David, the question posed by Stan1 was quite germaine to the subject under discussion, so why are you trying to duck and weave. My nom de plume of VK3AUU is uniquely mine. Look it up in Google, if you wish to find out who I really am.

David
Posted by VK3AUU, Monday, 3 October 2011 8:28:25 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy